Most Black Masters believe that is only their responsibilities to dominate and rule over white couples but they have another responsibility. It is also the responsibility of Black men 2 train younger single white females how to properly serve black men.

Now many younger white females fear the the superiority of black men and their penises but along with that fear comes excitement and intrigue. That excitement that they feel along with the fear is what must be focused on.

Pushing their limits and teaching them to love and cherish their submission. These white women do not know that because of their race submission is their natural setting. We strong black race must show them.

Once the younger white female is properly trained and broken in then send her out into the world so that she may Mary a white man that she can bring into the beautiful world of black dominance and white submission. So that she can teach him to submit to black men as well.

Black man it is our responsibility to mold, guide and mentor these young white girls so that they can fulfill their proper place in life. And once they have given themselves over fully to the power of the black race they will be fulfilled. Their pleasure comes from serving... when white people submit it is truly beautiful, it is our responsibility to share that beauty.

Most Black Masters believe that is only their responsibilities to dominate and rule over white couples but they have another responsibility. It is also the responsibility of Black men 2 train younger single white females how to properly serve black men.

Now many younger white females fear the the superiority of black men and their penises but along with that fear comes excitement and intrigue. That excitement that they feel along with the fear is what must be focused on.

Pushing their limits and teaching them to love and cherish their submission. These white women do not know that because of their race submission is their natural setting. We strong black race must show them.

Once the younger white female is properly trained and broken in then send her out into the world so that she may Mary a white man that she can bring into the beautiful world of black dominance and white submission. So that she can teach him to submit to black men as well.

Black man it is our responsibility to mold, guide and mentor these young white girls so that they can fulfill their proper place in life. And once they have given themselves over fully to the power of the black race they will be fulfilled. Their pleasure comes from serving... when white people submit it is truly beautiful, it is our responsibility to share that beauty.
amen bro.

DEuCAcaUQAA-p4T.jpg:large

Yes agree 100 percent...wife only dated black men thru high school which she said she was doing things she would not do again with me. When we got together started dating and she kept fucking black men behind my back so now I let her and just watch the great show.

I agree, my wife found a black bull early on and trained her well. She was 21 and the bull was 58 with a huge DICK that never went soft. His dick was very black and he had a pair of nuts as big as golf balls . She said the first time he went slow putting his DICK in her pussy and her juices were flowing. She said when she felt is low hanging hairy nut sack hit her asshole she knew she had taken all he had.

More and more young white females have role models in their sisters or moms who are already serving blacks so they certainly can learn early.
This guy taught her a lot he started pimping her out after 2 months of training. I never got to see him but we talked on the phone a few times. He would call me sometimes and brag to me about how she is well satisfied and what they had done. He would say stuff like 1 have came down throat and in her pussy so you will have a midnight snack when she gets home. I am getting ready fuck her ass and that will give you another load of cum

I don't know why black cock training isn't a course alongside sex ed for white girls. I think I would have enjoyed it and many white girls would have benefited.

Most definitely, that'd be a wonderful thing for both parties. White pussy & black cock need and deserve one another. It's natures perfect match. Any promotion, encouragement & training is of great value. White girls must be to taught to do their utmost to pleasure & serve black men

Yes every generation needs to be trained and educated. It is working now better than ever. So many interracial couples, and so many cuckold relationships. We just need to have more people bring it out in the open. I also agree that it should be taught in school along with sex ed that blacks are the only real men. And us white boys and girls are here to please them. Of course we can't forget about training the white boys about how evil it is too try and reproduce. The key is having the training during school, make sure it is taught everywhere.
My wife and I have successfully trained my sister, and we are working on others. And you are right white people submitting to All Blacks is truly beautiful, it makes the world better. Soon everyone in my family hopefully will accept this truth and help spread it even more.

Yes every generation needs to be trained and educated. It is working now better than ever. So many interracial couples, and so many cuckold relationships. We just need to have more people bring it out in the open. I also agree that it should be taught in school along with sex ed that blacks are the only real men. And us white boys and girls are here to please them. Of course we can't forget about training the white boys about how evil it is too try and reproduce. The key is having the training during school, make sure it is taught everywhere.
My wife and I have successfully trained my sister, and we are working on others. And you are right white people submitting to All Blacks is truly beautiful, it makes the world better. Soon everyone in my family hopefully will accept this truth and help spread it even more.
I agree most all of what you've said but white boys must all their training is valid no matter what but IF a white boy is noticed that comes through with a well hung man sized cock 7.5+inches long and thick then they will be used to fuck white girls to breed to white slave generation which is also an important special responsibility that they do for those of us with pathetic tiny dicklets .. we all must do whatever we can to treat these white breeders very well, they will be fed very high nutrition diets to help them produce sperm that is what this white boy is bborn for: to breed a next generation of whites to serve superior blacks

Last edited:
Back