Actually what I was asking is do you think that white girls in sex ed should be told that they will in fact be blacked and bred whether they say yes or not
They should be told that being Black Bred produces superior offspring who will be well admired in the world to come. White boys won't be. So it is I'll advised to breed them.

Somebody needs to adjust your medication.

Most Black Masters believe that is only their responsibilities to dominate and rule over white couples but they have another responsibility. It is also the responsibility of Black men 2 train younger single white females how to properly serve black men.

Now many younger white females fear the the superiority of black men and their penises but along with that fear comes excitement and intrigue. That excitement that they feel along with the fear is what must be focused on.

Pushing their limits and teaching them to love and cherish their submission. These white women do not know that because of their race submission is their natural setting. We strong black race must show them.

Once the younger white female is properly trained and broken in then send her out into the world so that she may Mary a white man that she can bring into the beautiful world of black dominance and white submission. So that she can teach him to submit to black men as well.

Black man it is our responsibility to mold, guide and mentor these young white girls so that they can fulfill their proper place in life. And once they have given themselves over fully to the power of the black race they will be fulfilled. Their pleasure comes from serving... when white people submit it is truly beautiful, it is our responsibility to share that beauty.
im willing

Most Black Masters believe that is only their responsibilities to dominate and rule over white couples but they have another responsibility. It is also the responsibility of Black men 2 train younger single white females how to properly serve black men.

Now many younger white females fear the the superiority of black men and their penises but along with that fear comes excitement and intrigue. That excitement that they feel along with the fear is what must be focused on.

Pushing their limits and teaching them to love and cherish their submission. These white women do not know that because of their race submission is their natural setting. We strong black race must show them.

Once the younger white female is properly trained and broken in then send her out into the world so that she may Mary a white man that she can bring into the beautiful world of black dominance and white submission. So that she can teach him to submit to black men as well.

Black man it is our responsibility to mold, guide and mentor these young white girls so that they can fulfill their proper place in life. And once they have given themselves over fully to the power of the black race they will be fulfilled. Their pleasure comes from serving... when white people submit it is truly beautiful, it is our responsibility to share that beauty.
LOL

Ive been saying it for a while but here in the uk i think in sex education at school they should have mixed race babys when the girls get to take them home to look after ,get them used to it from a younger age. Then it will be normal for these girls to want to have a black baby .Who can start a petition for this in the uk? Let us know and we will be sure to sign it .
i had to take one of those babies home for a week. They are supposed to be race neutral, but some of them definitely weren't. Some of the girls in my class had ones that were black. Unfortunately mine wasn't.

Back