White Female for total Enslavement

Darkkmann

Male
Gold Member
From
GA, US
A white NATURAL-BORN submissive female prepared for enslavement to a Black male Master. She should be 50 or under and be 100% single and unattached.

Women that are pretty, attractive, and always smell good and keep up their appearances.

My style of Dominance is psychologically based, but I also use many other measures, including physical, erotic, verbal, sexual, emotional, and anything else I deem necessary to get the job done.

If you have other kinks, by all means, do share. I am seeking someone who either doesn't have experience or has little experience. I like a blank slate. My goal is to make you a better person who, in the process, will be very accommodating to the needs associated with me.

1. Develop a sense of belonging to me.

2. Adopt a behavior pleasing to me and

3. Re-socialize you to fit my social needs. This reorienting process is more than behavioral changes.

Your Dominant/Master is to provide support, direction, encouragement, insight, change, challenge, and establish or reinforce social values.

Modes are taught systems of behavior that are required of my slave. For most Dominant/Masters and submissive/enslaved people, there is not one overall behavior that is needed at all times and places. A submissive/enslaved person is placed in a mode by voice command. Once a voice command is given to the submissive/enslaved person informing her which mode her Dominant/Master desires, her behavior changes to match the rules and protocols she has learned for that mode.

Obedience for BDSM lifestyle purposes is the whole mind and body of the submissive/slave submitting to the will of her Dominant/Master and his rules. Obedience has to be learned, expanded, and practiced for her to become an influential submissive/enslaved person.

I am seeking a 24/7 TPE relationship. Do you fit?

A white NATURAL-BORN submissive female prepared for enslavement to a Black male Master. She should be 50 or under and be 100% single and unattached.

Women that are pretty, attractive, and always smell good and keep up their appearances.

My style of Dominance is psychologically based, but I also use many other measures, including physical, erotic, verbal, sexual, emotional, and anything else I deem necessary to get the job done.

If you have other kinks, by all means, do share. I am seeking someone who either doesn't have experience or has little experience. I like a blank slate. My goal is to make you a better person who, in the process, will be very accommodating to the needs associated with me.

3. Re-socialize you to fit my social needs. This reorienting process is more than behavioral changes.

Your Dominant/Master is to provide support, direction, encouragement, insight, change, challenge, and establish or reinforce social values.

Modes are taught systems of behavior that are required of my slave. For most Dominant/Masters and submissive/enslaved people, there is not one overall behavior that is needed at all times and places. A submissive/enslaved person is placed in a mode by voice command. Once a voice command is given to the submissive/enslaved person informing her which mode her Dominant/Master desires, her behavior changes to match the rules and protocols she has learned for that mode.

Obedience for BDSM lifestyle purposes is the whole mind and body of the submissive/slave submitting to the will of her Dominant/Master and his rules. Obedience has to be learned, expanded, and practiced for her to become an influential submissive/enslaved person.

I don't know who or what you are talking about. Please provide an explanation or at the minimum that had destroy

i'm curious. what kind of behavior are you talking about? i'd love to know more about that LS.

my wife was submissive. not only in the bedroom, but in every day life. i'd like to know what kind of experiences she might have tried, & liked.

how would you start her training?

Damn ... I'm so excited always when i think i can have that kind connection/lifestyle..
My soul need that my ass also

I'm curious. What kind of behavior are you talking about? I'd love to know more about that LS.

My wife was submissive not only in the bedroom but in everyday life. I'd like to know what kind of experiences she might have tried, & liked.

how would you start her training?
It's difficult to tell with hypothetical although your wife may be submissive I would have to know her personality and what turns her on. There are too many unknowns to suggest training for your wife. Ask her what type of experiences she may have had.

Would you taking and stealing my wife from me and doing this be out the question?

Would you taking and stealing my wife from me and doing this be out the question?
Damn ... I'm so excited always when i think i can have that kind connection/lifestyle..
My soul need that my ass also
Would you taking and stealing my wife from me and doing this be out the question

I'm not sure if you are asking a question, or projecting what you want to happen?

If it is a question, please be specific in what information you are seeking. Thank you…

I'm not sure if you are asking a question, or projecting what you want to happen?

If it is a question, please be specific in what information you are seeking. Thank you…
I don't have any intention of breaking up your family or anyone else. I lost my wife to breast cancer when our youngest ******* was 18 months of age.
Furthermore, I understand the importance of protecting and keeping our ******* safe. Anyone looking in from the outside is only seeing Vincent's dad, who is a single *******, and nothing else.
I said that to highlight the importance of family, that is sacred to me. However, my enslaved person/s will surrender control to someone else. Their Master will control their pleasure and personal goals and objectives. I understand that can be frightening, but you will love the results.

What are your goals for exploring this lifestyle?

Back