Things that have surprised or shocked you

Men eating cum out their wives' pussy and still saying they (husbands) are not gay.

Wives and husbands asking the bull to cum in the pussy. Not that I am complaining but I honestly thought that this would be a no no.

Generally the whole lifestyle is surprising.
Coming from a background where the only time you get to fuck a married woman is when she is cheating and doing stuff behind her husband's back.

Some of the women look like prudes it is really surprise that they are so wild.
Hell yeah all of that...suprises me!

So much has surprised me in this lifestyle I don't know where to start!
I only had a couple of boyfriends before I met hubby, neither they-or my hubby- were brilliant lovers. The guys I have met since I started have lovely cocks, have got erections at the drop of a hat- even standing in a cold car park- have lasted for ages, have cum several times, and so on.
And the sexual things I've learned that guys are into have been amazing- rimming, different positions, BDSM, tattoos, photos, some bizarre stuff.
Finally I've been surprised what my hubby likes sexually and what turns him on. He's swallowed guys cum but I'm sure he's not gay!
I'm hoping there's still shocks and surprises still to come!

I was surprised the first time wife had black. Had only met the guy 3 hours before at a function and ended up in his room. When the guy started to touch her she never said a word until she gasped loud when he put his cock into her
When I was married I came home and found a black guy screwing her and she had just met him at the mall earlier in the day and I said the dumbest thing you could say. '' What's going on here?"

What are some things that surprised or shocked you to see in this lifestyle?
The first time that I saw Edwin stick his big black cock into Pam's mouth and blow a hot load of cum down her throat and after she swallowed how she licked his entire cock and balls so as to ensure that not even a molecule of his hot cum hadn't been missed! Of course all of that was foreshadowed by her blackening when Edwin shoved his big black cock up her wanting horny wet swollen white pussy! Yes he went in bareback and unloaded several times in there!

Last edited:
The first time that I saw Edwin stick his big black cock into Pam's mouth and blow a hot load of cum down her throat and after she swallowed how she licked his entire cock and balls so as to ensure that not even a molecule of his hot cum hadn't been missed! Of course all of that was foreshadowed by her blackening when Edwin shoved his big black cock up her wanting horny wet swallowen white pussy! Yes he went in bareback and unloaded several times in there!

Shocked and surprised? A number of years ago an acquaintance arranged for me to fuck his wife. He told me she was hot for black cock but a little shy. I am at his house and I initiated some light contact. She went total ballistic, started screaming at her husband that he had brought home a n***** to ******* her and screaming at me to get out out because she was going to call the cops. It didn't take a crystal ball to figure out the correct course of action. They did end up divorcing but no cops showed up on my door step. Always talk to both parties before any encounter

Back