The Screening Process to Meet From B2W (Couple & Bull Perspective)

If you are a swinger - that is the easiest option, but if you dont want a random sex partner - then you have to put in the hard work to find someone of quality.

When you go to a club - all you care about is the cock.
When you want to find a partner - the BRAIN is more important than the cock.
And when you grow up and get a little older - you will learn that brains are more important than cocks.
Maybe you think I am young but I am not. Sex first then relationship is the easiest and best path for us. Fuck first ask questions later if you connect

Maybe you think I am young but I am not. Sex first then relationship is the easiest and best path for us. Fuck first ask questions later if you connect
Who said anything about being young? I said when you get more mature. What are you 40??
so unless you tell me you're a 70 year old guy...
sit down and pay attention.

First, your profile is not verified. So don't give me "we" stuff...there is no we. You are on here by yourself.

For anyone reading this - I give advice for couples that don't want to end up divorced.
This guy can do whatever he wants to do - that's his choice.
But the odds are that his relationship is going to fall apart.

People expect me to give them good advice -- the fact you disagree with the advice -- is your prerogative, but don't jeopardize other people's relationships - just because you want to do your own thing.

Stop thinking about yourself when you read other people's comments that are trying to be helpful.

Who said anything about being young? I said when you get more mature. What are you 40??
so unless you tell me you're a 70 year old guy...
sit down and pay attention.

First, your profile is not verified. So don't give me "we" stuff...there is no we. You are on here by yourself.

For anyone reading this - I give advice for couples that don't want to end up divorced.
This guy can do whatever he wants to do - that's his choice.
But the odds are that his relationship is going to fall apart.

People expect me to give them good advice -- the fact you disagree with the advice -- is your prerogative, but don't jeopardize other people's relationships - just because you want to do your own thing.

Stop thinking about yourself when you read other people's comments that are trying to be helpful.
You know nothing about us and your opinion is meaningless

You know nothing about us and your opinion is meaningless
Dude...go somewhere - where people care

no one WANTS to know about you...
do you NOT get it?? No one cares what you think !!

Be Quiet No Way GIF by E!

Back