The Screening Process to Meet From B2W (Couple & Bull Perspective)

Not everyone is on B2W to meet, but if you are - I hope that you will read this post, add your comments about your own experiences trying to screen potential people, either couples or bulls? And I think as a community we can create some "accepted" protocols. One of the biggest sources of frustration for a lot of people in the LS is that newbies ruin it for everyone because they dont have experience and thus don't know "how to" navigate the LS.

Couples Perspective:
If you are open to meeting people from B2W, I highly recommend you post on your profile in the ABOUT YOU section "Open to Meeting"
If you dont want to fill out other info, thats fine, but just by making this known, hopefully profiles that DO NOT have this will be left alone. Its more a safety protocol online for the people that just want to keep things virtual.

But here's what you need to know from the Bulls/Men of B2W
1. Who are you?
2. How much experience do you have?
3. What are your safety protocols?
4. What are your limits and boundaries?
5. How will you guide us through this encounter with you?
6. What is your STI and CV19 Status?
7. Do you have a short term or long term relationship?

From the Bulls Perspective (I get a lot of younger, new bulls asking for advice)
You need to know from the couples
1. Who they are? (Both of them)
2. How long they been together?
3. Do they have any experience?
4. Whose fantasy is this?
5. What are there limits and boundaries?
6. What is their STI and CV19 Status?
7. Do they want a short term or long term relationship?

That's it for the online screening questions and process. If you like each other, then you should schedule a Virtual Date.
YES VIRTUAL DATES ARE no longer Optional. With CV19, I highly recommend them, they really help in the meeting process.
A Virtual Date is 30-45 Minutes. (I have had some go way longer, but I don't recommend that)

In the Virtual Date This is what you should discuss
1. Make an "On the Table List" - that means, everything that is open to play. Yes, you must discuss and get verbal consent to do anal, to do rough sex, to do bareback, to do anything. If you dont discuss it, then its AUTOMATICALLY off limits during your first session. [This is a HARD RULE and cannot be broken]
If you meet for a 1st session and either the couple or the Bull tries to discuss or do anything not "on the list" then end the session immediately and ask the person to leave. People that cannot respect consent and negotiation should not be rewarded.
2. Go over safety protocols. What this means for newbies.
Its having a Safe Word. The easiest and simplest word is "RED" that means if anyone says "RED" during play - everything stops ASAP and you take a breather.

In my experience, women have used the Safe Word with me because they needed to catch their breath. In the heat of the moment, I can get very intense and it can get overwhelming, especially for someone brand new. If I am in one position, flip her over into a new position and then start doing dirty talk, and change intensity and rhythm, its real easy for a woman to lose her breath. Thats why there is a safe word. She isn't telling me she wants to stop completely, but she needs a break. She says "RED" I stop, catch my breath, ask her if she is ok, she catches her breath, calms down a bit, and then typically she will say, "ok, im ready to go."

No one gets hurt, it builds trust and comfort. There is nothing worse for a woman to feel uncomfortable during sex. Fellas, trust me, If a woman knows she can stop at any time, she will let you push her limits because she knows that she can pull it back if she feels its too much.
All the sexy women I've met from B2W all had the same thing in common.

All the sexy women I've met from B2W all had the same thing in common.
thats because being a woman isn't a great mystery.
I think men need to stop "over complicating things"
There are so many couples that I talk to - that I Never End Up Meeting - Because the husband made things Too Complicated.
There is nothing wrong with pre-screening people. In fact, I say it should be a requirement.
But there is screening people and then there is just being annoying and having no purpose to what you are doing.

I have husbands who ask me the most random questions and I ask them point blank "what are you going to do with that information?"
And then they get "upset"? And then they start claiming that "I have an attitude?"
Oh? Ok. Meanwhile, their wife is lonely, horny and thinks that ALL men cant follow directions and disrespected their husband.
The facts are that women should be talking to men they want to sleep with - Not their Husbands.
And for the Bulls on this site - if you are talking to a guy who says he has a woman that he wants you to sleep with - Until he lets you speak with her - Consider him 10% real.
Bottom Line - Boyfriends and Husbands - Who cares if you have a woman that wants to fuck BBC? Or get BDE?
I guess thats great news and thank you for sharing. But until she is involved - none of us really are interested.

Now that a card is given when you complete the covid shots, I say it a good idea to have it shown. Now some may get offended when asked for proof, but this is your health.
so I want to say that I really appreciate your comment.
I think you may be right,

Now Im not speaking to you directly, but just in general to everyone that might read this. So I want to be really clear on this communication.

When talking about sex, I think all health should be considered. STIs have been around for a long time. Yet, people still do not get tested regularly. And some of those people do not use condoms. Those people are very irresponsible and can hurt themselves and others in the process.
I have met several women who got HSV because of sexual partners that "lied" about STI status or did not get tested properly at the doctor.

When it comes to Vaccines and Covid - its the same thing. People need to take care of themselves and their loved ones. I dont think there should be any judgment placed on people who dont want to get vaccinated. There are parents that refuse to get their ******* vaccinated and many of those children get very serious illnesses that could have been prevented if the parent got them the vaccine. Coulda, woulda, shoulda.

I dont think the problem are people who dont get vaccinated, its our health care system that Prevents Doctors from learning what vaccines do and side effects and what they would recommend to their patients. Doctors, I would say 99% of them are good people. They truly believe in "do no harm" and if they had the information they would share it. But, "well" doctors are not allowed to know facts and truth about vaccines or medicines.

So just be careful. I dont think people should be required to disclose vaccine information - but you have the right to ask. and if someone makes you feel "less" than because you asked - MOVE ON from talking to that person.

Here's the bottom line. You have the right to ask someone about vaccines. They have the right to refuse to answer. And you have the right to say - I dont want to talk to you anymore.

If the person that REFUSED to answer about vaccines Gets Upset at your decision, they are a GASLIGHTER piece of *******.
Get off your high horse. If you dont want to disclose if you had a vaccine or not, then be an adult and handle yourself and realize that the OTHER person is not OBLIGATED to meet you, or have sex with you. And the attitude that they do - makes you a piece of *******.

Ok, rant over....LOL sorry fellas, I get passionate sometimes.

thats because being a woman isn't a great mystery.
I think men need to stop "over complicating things"
There are so many couples that I talk to - that I Never End Up Meeting - Because the husband made things Too Complicated.
There is nothing wrong with pre-screening people. In fact, I say it should be a requirement.
But there is screening people and then there is just being annoying and having no purpose to what you are doing.

I have husbands who ask me the most random questions and I ask them point blank "what are you going to do with that information?"
And then they get "upset"? And then they start claiming that "I have an attitude?"
Oh? Ok. Meanwhile, their wife is lonely, horny and thinks that ALL men cant follow directions and disrespected their husband.
The facts are that women should be talking to men they want to sleep with - Not their Husbands.
And for the Bulls on this site - if you are talking to a guy who says he has a woman that he wants you to sleep with - Until he lets you speak with her - Consider him 10% real.
Bottom Line - Boyfriends and Husbands - Who cares if you have a woman that wants to fuck BBC? Or get BDE?
I guess thats great news and thank you for sharing. But until she is involved - none of us really are interested.

💯 👏🏽 👏🏽 👏🏽

All your words ring true. And it's no surprise using it as a step-by-step, achieving gratifying results! With my experience your breakdown is damn near verbatim with how things play out.
Below is my BULL FIELD REPORT which highlights everything you said...

Not everyone is on B2W to meet, but if you are - I hope that you will read this post, add your comments about your own experiences trying to screen potential people, either couples or bulls? And I think as a community we can create some "accepted" protocols. One of the biggest sources of frustration for a lot of people in the LS is that newbies ruin it for everyone because they dont have experience and thus don't know "how to" navigate the LS.

Couples Perspective:
If you are open to meeting people from B2W, I highly recommend you post on your profile in the ABOUT YOU section "Open to Meeting"
If you dont want to fill out other info, thats fine, but just by making this known, hopefully profiles that DO NOT have this will be left alone. Its more a safety protocol online for the people that just want to keep things virtual.

1. Who are you?

From the Bulls Perspective (I get a lot of younger, new bulls asking for advice)

That's it for the online screening questions and process. If you like each other, then you should schedule a Virtual Date.
YES VIRTUAL DATES ARE no longer Optional. With CV19, I highly recommend them, they really help in the meeting process.
A Virtual Date is 30-45 Minutes. (I have had some go way longer, but I don't recommend that)

1. Make an "On the Table List" - that means, everything that is open to play. Yes, you must discuss and get verbal consent to do anal, to do rough sex, to do bareback, to do anything. If you dont discuss it, then its AUTOMATICALLY off limits during your first session. [This is a HARD RULE and cannot be broken]
If you meet for a 1st session and either the couple or the Bull tries to discuss or do anything not "on the list" then end the session immediately and ask the person to leave. People that cannot respect consent and negotiation should not be rewarded.
Its having a Safe Word. The easiest and simplest word is "RED" that means if anyone says "RED" during play - everything stops ASAP and you take a breather.

In my experience, women have used the Safe Word with me because they needed to catch their breath. In the heat of the moment, I can get very intense and it can get overwhelming, especially for someone brand new. If I am in one position, flip her over into a new position and then start doing dirty talk, and change intensity and rhythm, its real easy for a woman to lose her breath. Thats why there is a safe word. She isn't telling me she wants to stop completely, but she needs a break. She says "RED" I stop, catch my breath, ask her if she is ok, she catches her breath, calms down a bit, and then typically she will say, "ok, im ready to go."

No one gets hurt, it builds trust and comfort. There is nothing worse for a woman to feel uncomfortable during sex. Fellas, trust me, If a woman knows she can stop at any time, she will let you push her limits because she knows that she can pull it back if she feels its too much.

Couples Perspective:

1. Who are you?

I think I learned a lot of this from listening to
The keys and anklets podcast as well! @keysandanklets. Thanks for sharing!

Couples Perspective:

1. Who are you?

Great topic to bring up. As for me I’ve been in lifestyle for almost 20yrs off and on. I’ve found that if you are a Bull/BBC you have to make the woman comfortable, be mature and be able to hold a conversation, understand the couple has a life or even if she single she has a life outside of sex. As a man I ask the woman what she likes don’t like and willing to try. In this LS I’ve had women thank me because I was dominant but gave them pleasure which got me invited back more. As Bull/BBC you still have to take her to that level of pleasure not just fuck her all rough and leave.

I think I learned a lot of this from listening to
The keys and anklets podcast as well! @keysandanklets. Thanks for sharing!
You are very welcome. I have a NY based chat group - but the Keys and Anklets Podcast is by far the best resource out there!!
I hope you Venture Forth Soon!!!

I have a deep multi decade background in BDSM. Based on this, I would say the "on the table list" rules could be improved for the sake of consent. In the BDSM realm consent is continuous and all parties are encouraged to keep checking in. A woman could say yes to spanking but that can mean no to spanking really hard or with a paddle. What if she changes her mind? I think there has to be room to refine the things that are on the table for everyone's safety and happiness.

This is a very helpful guide. Many thanks for that. What we miss is a time frame between first contact and the encounter. We still find it difficult to encounter. We had a great real life meeting with @TheREALRoberto. He is very friendly. We have both still some doubt. It's hard to put the doubt in words. I think we have to find out why there's a doubt.

We had also another meet before this man. We did everything that wasn't mentioned in your guide. This was no great meeting and a bad memory for her. Maybe that is the cause why we are in a doubt right now.

Great post this is a lot of information, I hope this post stays up for my wife and I to look back on. We are not exactly newbies but we are newbies to this site and will carry this advice for meeting others in clubs.

This is a good thing to follow, a decent level of communication is key to making it an enjoyable experience for everyone

Back