The Screening Process to Meet From B2W (Couple & Bull Perspective)

hungteacher

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
AZ, US
Not everyone is on B2W to meet, but if you are - I hope that you will read this post, add your comments about your own experiences trying to screen potential people, either couples or bulls? And I think as a community we can create some "accepted" protocols. One of the biggest sources of frustration for a lot of people in the LS is that newbies ruin it for everyone because they dont have experience and thus don't know "how to" navigate the LS.

Couples Perspective:
If you are open to meeting people from B2W, I highly recommend you post on your profile in the ABOUT YOU section "Open to Meeting"
If you dont want to fill out other info, thats fine, but just by making this known, hopefully profiles that DO NOT have this will be left alone. Its more a safety protocol online for the people that just want to keep things virtual.

But here's what you need to know from the Bulls/Men of B2W
1. Who are you?
2. How much experience do you have?
3. What are your safety protocols?
4. What are your limits and boundaries?
5. How will you guide us through this encounter with you?
6. What is your STI and CV19 Status?
7. Do you have a short term or long term relationship?

From the Bulls Perspective (I get a lot of younger, new bulls asking for advice)
You need to know from the couples
1. Who they are? (Both of them)
2. How long they been together?
3. Do they have any experience?
4. Whose fantasy is this?
5. What are there limits and boundaries?
6. What is their STI and CV19 Status?
7. Do they want a short term or long term relationship?

That's it for the online screening questions and process. If you like each other, then you should schedule a Virtual Date.
YES VIRTUAL DATES ARE no longer Optional. With CV19, I highly recommend them, they really help in the meeting process.
A Virtual Date is 30-45 Minutes. (I have had some go way longer, but I don't recommend that)

In the Virtual Date This is what you should discuss
1. Make an "On the Table List" - that means, everything that is open to play. Yes, you must discuss and get verbal consent to do anal, to do rough sex, to do bareback, to do anything. If you dont discuss it, then its AUTOMATICALLY off limits during your first session. [This is a HARD RULE and cannot be broken]
If you meet for a 1st session and either the couple or the Bull tries to discuss or do anything not "on the list" then end the session immediately and ask the person to leave. People that cannot respect consent and negotiation should not be rewarded.
2. Go over safety protocols. What this means for newbies.
Its having a Safe Word. The easiest and simplest word is "RED" that means if anyone says "RED" during play - everything stops ASAP and you take a breather.

In my experience, women have used the Safe Word with me because they needed to catch their breath. In the heat of the moment, I can get very intense and it can get overwhelming, especially for someone brand new. If I am in one position, flip her over into a new position and then start doing dirty talk, and change intensity and rhythm, its real easy for a woman to lose her breath. Thats why there is a safe word. She isn't telling me she wants to stop completely, but she needs a break. She says "RED" I stop, catch my breath, ask her if she is ok, she catches her breath, calms down a bit, and then typically she will say, "ok, im ready to go."

No one gets hurt, it builds trust and comfort. There is nothing worse for a woman to feel uncomfortable during sex. Fellas, trust me, If a woman knows she can stop at any time, she will let you push her limits because she knows that she can pull it back if she feels its too much.

Great idea to have some guidelines to help people in their quest to find a good match. We have some experience of inviting black guys to join us in our particular ways of having fun. We find it helpful to ask about the black guy's stance towards my husband being present when we are playing, and expectations about my husband's role, behaviour, and involvement (or not). Also ask about the black guy's preferences and hopes (buttons to press etc, I want some clues on how to help him feel comfortable, turn him on, and impress him). Also the role he tends to adopt (BDSM wise). Recently learned not to assume the black guy has a desire to be dominant which was actually a pleasant surprise and brought along a range of new ideas for our play.

Good luck with developing the list!

Not everyone is on B2W to meet, but if you are - I hope that you will read this post, add your comments about your own experiences trying to screen potential people, either couples or bulls? And I think as a community we can create some "accepted" protocols. One of the biggest sources of frustration for a lot of people in the LS is that newbies ruin it for everyone because they dont have experience and thus don't know "how to" navigate the LS.

Couples Perspective:
If you are open to meeting people from B2W, I highly recommend you post on your profile in the ABOUT YOU section "Open to Meeting"
If you dont want to fill out other info, thats fine, but just by making this known, hopefully profiles that DO NOT have this will be left alone. Its more a safety protocol online for the people that just want to keep things virtual.

1. Who are you?

From the Bulls Perspective (I get a lot of younger, new bulls asking for advice)

That's it for the online screening questions and process. If you like each other, then you should schedule a Virtual Date.
YES VIRTUAL DATES ARE no longer Optional. With CV19, I highly recommend them, they really help in the meeting process.
A Virtual Date is 30-45 Minutes. (I have had some go way longer, but I don't recommend that)

1. Make an "On the Table List" - that means, everything that is open to play. Yes, you must discuss and get verbal consent to do anal, to do rough sex, to do bareback, to do anything. If you dont discuss it, then its AUTOMATICALLY off limits during your first session. [This is a HARD RULE and cannot be broken]
If you meet for a 1st session and either the couple or the Bull tries to discuss or do anything not "on the list" then end the session immediately and ask the person to leave. People that cannot respect consent and negotiation should not be rewarded.
Its having a Safe Word. The easiest and simplest word is "RED" that means if anyone says "RED" during play - everything stops ASAP and you take a breather.

In my experience, women have used the Safe Word with me because they needed to catch their breath. In the heat of the moment, I can get very intense and it can get overwhelming, especially for someone brand new. If I am in one position, flip her over into a new position and then start doing dirty talk, and change intensity and rhythm, its real easy for a woman to lose her breath. Thats why there is a safe word. She isn't telling me she wants to stop completely, but she needs a break. She says "RED" I stop, catch my breath, ask her if she is ok, she catches her breath, calms down a bit, and then typically she will say, "ok, im ready to go."

No one gets hurt, it builds trust and comfort. There is nothing worse for a woman to feel uncomfortable during sex. Fellas, trust me, If a woman knows she can stop at any time, she will let you push her limits because she knows that she can pull it back if she feels its too much.
Good advice

Great idea to have some guidelines to help people in their quest to find a good match. We have some experience of inviting black guys to join us in our particular ways of having fun. We find it helpful to ask about the black guy's stance towards my husband being present when we are playing, and expectations about my husband's role, behaviour, and involvement (or not). Also ask about the black guy's preferences and hopes (buttons to press etc, I want some clues on how to help him feel comfortable, turn him on, and impress him). Also the role he tends to adopt (BDSM wise). Recently learned not to assume the black guy has a desire to be dominant which was actually a pleasant surprise and brought along a range of new ideas for our play.

Good luck with developing the list!
Thank you for your additional comments.
These are really great topics to discuss during a Virtual Date.
I tend to go much slower than a lot of the bulls (guys) I know. Its just who I am, personality wise. I probably have less sexual partners, or wives that Ive had sex with than most of the other bulls on this site. Nothing wrong with having more partners, but for me, I need and enjoy a full connection, mental, emotional and physical - and to be frank, not every woman wants that, so its a screening process for both of us.

Yes, I know plenty of black guys who are not dominant in the bedroom, and just want to be told what to do by the woman. They like just being a sexual toy for the couple.

For me, I lean much more on the dominant side, I like to be in charge. I like to command attention and I like to make sure everyone else is comfortable first, and then we can have play. I know what makes me comfortable and I communicate that to the woman, so she knows who I am and what im about.

I hope this thread garners more discussion because over the years there have been a number of profiles "posing" as Hotwives, when in fact they were just lonely guys. Its a shame, but thats the virtual world we live in.

The only two questions Jess ever asks Black men who we want to meet are "Are you free of STDs and Covid?" and "Would you be ok with my fiancé watching?" If the answer to those two questions is yes then we're good to go. The only reason Jess asks the STD question is because we like bareback. The pregnancy risk has always thrilled us.

The only two questions Jess ever asks Black men who we want to meet are "Are you free of STDs and Covid?" and "Would you be ok with my fiancé watching?" If the answer to those two questions is yes then we're good to go. The only reason Jess asks the STD question is because we like bareback. The pregnancy risk has always thrilled us.
You have been very lucky then with the people you have spoken with.
Most couples run into many more challenges and difficulties than you have encountered
consider yourselves very very lucky.

You have been very lucky then with the people you have spoken with.
Most couples run into many more challenges and difficulties than you have encountered
consider yourselves very very lucky.
True that. Ive had to stop sessions mid way in the past because the bull has been super abusive to my husband. Definitely need to talk about what's on and off. Also, when we are not in "cuck" mode, I have to ensure the bull gets his own work done. My husband isn't a personal secretary.

Couples Perspective:

1. Who are you?

Great information here. Appreciate you putting this together.

Great information here. Appreciate you putting this together.
Im glad you liked it. I get a lot of messages from couples that are looking to screen properly, so I just thought this could help out a lot.

The great thing about experience is that it's easy to spot "real" folks from "fantasy talkers."

True that. Ive had to stop sessions mid way in the past because the bull has been super abusive to my husband. Definitely need to talk about what's on and off. Also, when we are not in "cuck" mode, I have to ensure the bull gets his own work done. My husband isn't a personal secretary.
I hear you on this issue.
Its good that you and your hubby have such a strong bond and relationship.
I like your name by the way, I used to play with a wife who was also named Nidhi.

Back