The role of BDSM in interracial relationships

Breath control is tricky. Knowing how much pressure to exert and where to exert it is key. Broadly around the throat. Never pinching. The lower you are on the throat the thicker and stronger the tissue and muscles. The higher up you go (closer to the chin) the more careful you need to be.

Always listen for stopped breathing.
Always watch for muscle weakness.
Always have and respect a hand signal for an immediate stop.
View attachment W-Bonnie2.mp4

A little bondage between friends. A Magic Wand for good measure.

First I tied her to the chair with a ball gag in her mouth and the Wand between her legs. Then i removed the gag and replaced it with my hard cock.
View attachment 5891697

Later, with my cock buried deep and that Wand on her clit, she lost her fucking mind!

View attachment 5891695
Making her submit. Perfect....

There was a mutual attraction between this guy and me. He was dom; I was sub. The problem was that we had so quickly developed a mutual respect as well as attraction for each other that the bdsm thing just did not work from the start. Completely ******. So we let it go and he is my sig other.
what is a sig other?

Im Alyson sub bi wife size 14 blonde shaved live durham in uk. Looking for experienced genuine black dom for long term relationship. My kick I'd is subaly

Attachments

• 1421130839.jpeg
    1421130839.jpeg
    156.4 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_20240207_090205.jpg
    IMG_20240207_090205.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20240307_110501.jpg
    IMG_20240307_110501.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 27
Im Alyson sub bi wife size 14 blonde shaved live durham in uk. Looking for experienced genuine black dom for long term relationship. My kick I'd is subaly
Those are exciting photos. Is that some black man's cum on your photo of you in your wedding dress? I love the photos of your nipples being tightly clamped and pulled up by that rope that is attached to the rods clamped on your nipples and it looks like you are holding the rope in your married white fuck slut mouth and pulling your big beautiful naked white TiTs up by your nipples.
I love seeing your big white TiTs marked red and with welts from a cane probably. Did one of your black Masters beat your big white TiTs with a cane to mark your TiTs so well.
Did he also can your nipples?

Back