The role of BDSM in interracial relationships

Oh my! Love to hear more please 😈
When we started she was pretty vanilla. Then one day I surprised her with anal. First my finger for a few times and then one day my dick went straight in with only a little hesitation. She loved it. When I rubbed her clit with my dick in her ass she squirted like a fountain. Couldn't control it. It got to the point where she wasn't satisfied unless I came in her ass. Every single time that's how she wanted me to finish.

Then came the toys and the bondage equipment. She was driven crazy by the feeling of being helpless. She loved to be spanked and then it was on to the next level.

I started cumming on her face and ******* her with my dick. She would look at me with tears in her eyes and still wanting more. Total surrender.

One day I had my balls in her mouth and holding her by the head and I pulled her by the hair and guided her mouth to my ass. She went to work immediately and I stroked until I came so hard on top of her head. I think she felt some sense of power from that experience. Whenever she wanted to drive me crazy she would spread my ass and put her tongue deep inside. Every time I exploded. And every time she scooped my cum with her finger and ate it while staring me in the eyes.

She was amazing.

When we started she was pretty vanilla. Then one day I surprised her with anal. First my finger for a few times and then one day my dick went straight in with only a little hesitation. She loved it. When I rubbed her clit with my dick in her ass she squirted like a fountain. Couldn't control it. It got to the point where she wasn't satisfied unless I came in her ass. Every single time that's how she wanted me to finish.

Then came the toys and the bondage equipment. She was driven crazy by the feeling of being helpless. She loved to be spanked and then it was on to the next level.

I started cumming on her face and ******* her with my dick. She would look at me with tears in her eyes and still wanting more. Total surrender.

One day I had my balls in her mouth and holding her by the head and I pulled her by the hair and guided her mouth to my ass. She went to work immediately and I stroked until I came so hard on top of her head. I think she felt some sense of power from that experience. Whenever she wanted to drive me crazy she would spread my ass and put her tongue deep inside. Every time I exploded. And every time she scooped my cum with her finger and ate it while staring me in the eyes.

She was amazing.
Thanks for the hot details ♥️🙏
Sounds so hot!
You helped her discover a deeper sexual self! 🙏♥️♥️🙏

She was amazing.
Sensational

A little bondage between friends. A Magic Wand for good measure.

First I tied her to the chair with a ball gag in her mouth and the Wand between her legs. Then i removed the gag and replaced it with my hard cock.
20230204_143616_1.gif

Later, with my cock buried deep and that Wand on her clit, she lost her fucking mind!

20230204_145353_1.gif

A little bondage between friends. A Magic Wand for good measure.

First I tied her to the chair with a ball gag in her mouth and the Wand between her legs. Then i removed the gag and replaced it with my hard cock.
View attachment 5891697

Later, with my cock buried deep and that Wand on her clit, she lost her fucking mind!

View attachment 5891695
This is amazing. I’d love to hear more about your bdsm work with women. Can I DM you?

Back