The role of BDSM in interracial relationships

My wife told me that she loves Ds because there is something liberating about completely surrendering control in a sexual situation. She says there is no way to compare it to any other kind of sex, but it is beyond exciting for her. The ceremony of BDSM actually gets boring for her, but being completely in another man's control sexually is something she loves and really needs. This is something i didn't expect when we started this.

My wife told me that she loves Ds because there is something liberating about completely surrendering control in a sexual situation. She says there is no way to compare it to any other kind of sex, but it is beyond exciting for her. The ceremony of BDSM actually gets boring for her, but being completely in another man's control sexually is something she loves and really needs. This is something i didn't expect when we started this.
Most women will feel something similar, even if they do not admit it readily. Surrendering control and being totally submissive/obedient greatly enhances sexual pleasure for a woman.

If you aren't adding some BDSM to your IR experiences you're truly missing out. The time and thought it takes to create a scene is important. It enhances the anticipation. Once you're in the moment and she submits you can take her places she didn't know existed. And when it's over she will curl in your arms and no man will matter more than you in her mind.

View attachment 4149968View attachment 4149969View attachment 4149970View attachment 4149971View attachment 4149972View attachment 4149973
I love your thinking
Hot pictures too

BDSM can be significant in any black bull-white woman/white couple relationship. I offer several reasons that BDSM should play a role. Your comments and suggestions for other reasons will be welcome.
  • It reinforces status. Every BDSM activity will remind the white person or people that they are subject to the authority of the Black man. Too many white people have been raised with an inflated sense of self-esteem. If they are not regularly "brought down", they tend to gradually resume feeling overly important.
  • It keeps the white people on alert. They never know what the Black bull might plan for a given session. Verbal degradation? Clamps? Plugs? Spanking? . . . They will not grow complacent if they do not know what to expect.
  • Limited pain enhances sexual response. Too much pain is bad, and pain thresholds vary from person to person. That being said, a Black bull can adjust his infliction of pain to suit the individual. Pain is to sex as seasoning is to food. With too little seasoning, food is bland; with too much seasoning, it loses its flavor. A bull should start with a minimum and gradually increase, observing the response carefully.
  • Restraints reinforce submission. This is something of a repeat of the first item. Cuffs, spreader bars, and the like limit mobility so that we can do things to and with our subs with limited or no movement on their parts. A woman who cannot move will feel a bbc inside her much more intensely than if she is thrashing around.
  • Devices aid in training. A ring gag is a great aid for deepthroat training. Clamps (weighted or unweighted) increase sensitivity of nipples, clit, and pussy lips. Butt plugs help to stretch the ass.
Master class (pun intended) 🙏🙏

Back