the reperations act

Then quit standing there like a MORON WITH YOUR HAND OUT BEGGING!! When you do that, you lose all respect we should have for you for the good you have done!!
You think any respect from you means much to us?
Some racist guy working in a cardboard box factory, or sweeping up a tool and die shop is not worth our time in earning his respect.
From what you've displayed here, you don't respect yourself, so you cannot possibly respect others.
You seem old though, and will be gone soon.

Handouts are handouts dumb fuxx!! Shut it all off!! We borrow money to give it away??? How fuxxing dumb are you?!?!? There is plenty of work out there!! Get to work you lazy fuxxer!!
So you don't believe that the United States owes Native Americans for many generations to come for stealing their land, murdering them, giving them disease, and breaking agreements over and over?

Then quit standing there like a MORON WITH YOUR HAND OUT BEGGING!! When you do that, you lose all respect we should have for you for the good you have done!!
It's not a handout if you're owes restitution and reparations it's called compensation! Do you know how many successful and thriving black communities were fire bombed and destroyed simply for being successful and better than their white counterparts throughout American history? Do you know why the white people would do it over and over again?

This is why reparations are important. To give back to Black people what they have been robbed of. It is also one of the areas in which white men falter. They think that because they say sorry, they should be forgiven. However, this is insufficient and should not be confused with actual atonement. Reparations are given to everyone under the sun, however with Black Kings and Queens, and for the BBC that you love so much, just a ‘sorry’ is enough? No, you must part with your funds for the Black New World Order. Say sorry with your fucking pockets white boi. For example, I had a white slave do his part and tribute to me daily for over 100 days.
I'm a sissy Latino boy and I'd be proud to serve. I would suck all the dick I can and would love to get fucked by real men

Why waste a hangman's gallow on people like you? You're old, worthless and a joke. Plus, you tend to be pussies in court and its entertaining. From your orange leader down to the insurrectionists imbeciles.
Wah, wah, wah, - 'it's not our fault we're idiots'. Pffft.

Q:
What does the war in Israel mean for Black americans?
A:
That the US government has billions upon billions to give to others. Yet nothing but excuses thus far. To pay the debt owed to American Descendants Of Slavery. In the form of cash reparations.

So in other words it don't mean a GOD damned thing😉.

Last edited:
This is why reparations are important. To give back to Black people what they have been robbed of. It is also one of the areas in which white men falter. They think that because they say sorry, they should be forgiven. However, this is insufficient and should not be confused with actual atonement. Reparations are given to everyone under the sun, however with Black Kings and Queens, and for the BBC that you love so much, just a ‘sorry’ is enough? No, you must part with your funds for the Black New World Order. Say sorry with your fucking pockets white boi. For example, I had a white slave do his part and tribute to me daily for over 100 days.
i agree to that. me and my Wife have been on a BNWO regime for the last 5 years. At the beginning we only looked for BBC and cuckold fetish, but our MASTER showed us the hypocrisy of only fucking from time to time and limiting ourselves to asking for forgiveness. By now we understood that this is not a joke, or an acting, but real lifestyle. Both, my Wife and i, were born to be slaves, and we embraced hard BDSM practices. we found in BNWO our plenitude.

i agree to that. me and my Wife have been on a BNWO regime for the last 5 years. At the beginning we only looked for BBC and cuckold fetish, but our MASTER showed us the hypocrisy of only fucking from time to time and limiting ourselves to asking for forgiveness. By now we understood that this is not a joke, or an acting, but real lifestyle. Both, my Wife and i, were born to be slaves, and we embraced hard BDSM practices. we found in BNWO our plenitude.
Get a job. Seriously.

This reperations act ******* is getting old. I, like others, are tired of this crap. Blacks have the same rights, if not more than the white people, they just break the law more trying to get a free handout. Dont want to work and instead sit at home and work the welfare and food stamp programs. Dont want to go to school, apply yourself to get a real job, thats on you. Hell, blacks have their own colleges in the south called the HBCU colleges. Whites are not allowed at these schools. Why not ? Thats segregation if you ask me. Blacks have the same laws, voting rights, and rights to go to schools, even black only schools as stated above, so whats the problem ? Its called laziness and thugs who think what happened 400 years ago affects their life now. Hows that work ? Nobody today picked cotton, lived in slave shacks, or got whipped by their master, so go get a fucking education and a good job. The Minnesota ******* was a joke. You know why he was even being arrested ? He was trying to pass counter fit $20 bills. Nobody singled him out, he was breaking the law and resisting arrest. Sound like a upright, law abiding citizen to you ? I think not. Yet we have all these protest and some, not all, used it has a way to tear ******* up and loot and steal, IN THEIR OWN COMMUNITIES !! WHAT !!! That makes no sense. Taking black owned business down and taking jobs away from the good people who worked them and tried to better themselves. Dont do a crime and you wont have to do the time, or be "harassed" even though you and your boyfriend / girlfriend are selling ******* out of your apartment or sitting in a stolen car, run from the cops, then wonder why they get shot. I agree there is a lot of white trash in this country too, so im not trying to blame all the countries problems on the black person so dont get it twisted. Blacks in this country have it made. Go to any other country and see how you are treated. You will be begging to come back. The white man has it worse than anybody if they are trying to get a job. This is how the pecking order goes on who gets a job if they all have the same qualifications. Black female, Black male, White female, then the White male. Its bullshit. So keep your sad, sob stories on how the black person has it so bad. If you ask me, they have more rights than the white person.
"Indeed, in America there is a strange and powerful belief that if you stab a Black person ten times, the b.leeding stops and the healing begins the moment the assailant drops the knife. We believe white dominance to be a fact of the inert past, a delinquent debt that can be made to disappear if only we don’t look." Ta-Nehisi Coates.

It's not just about slavery. It's also the numerous government implemented policies that were designed to elevate whites and disenfranchise Blacks... The impact of that crime continues to the present and beyond. Pick up a book to know the specifics. I won't give you a free education... Black people as a whole have been systemically and incomparably victimized by the United States Government. Cash payment and more as reparations is not a handout...It's justice.
Additionally the assailant(s) still wields the "knife" to harm, maim, and k.ill 🙄.

Last edited:
Reparations aren't required. You can't blame modern whites for what white people of the past did to black people in the past. Let's not forget that African tribal black people in the past enslaved other tribal black people long before white people ever did. Are black people going to pay reparations to them? I'll answer for you, of course you're not, and why should you? You're not to blame, just as modern whites aren't to blame. You need perspective, but that might mean you missing out on handouts, and changing your toxic and racist ideology.

The best reparations that could be given is an end to racism from all ethnicities. Slavery is still practiced and expected in Saudi Arabia and other parts of the Middle East. It's a cultural thing there don't you know.
"Indeed, in America there is a strange and powerful belief that if you stab a Black person ten times, the b.leeding stops and the healing begins the moment the assailant drops the knife. We believe white dominance to be a fact of the inert past, a delinquent debt that can be made to disappear if only we don’t look." Ta-Nehisi Coates.

It's not just about slavery. It's also the numerous government implemented policies that were designed to elevate whites and disenfranchise Blacks... The impact of that crime continues to the present and beyond. Pick up a book to know the specifics. I won't give you a free education... Black people as a whole have been systemically and incomparably victimized by the United States Government. Cash payment and more as reparations is not a handout...It's justice.
Additionally the assailant(s) still wields the "knife" to harm, maim, and k.ill 🙄.

Last edited:

It's not just about slavery. It's also the numerous government implemented policies that were designed to elevate whites and disenfranchise Blacks... The impact of that crime continues to the present and beyond. Pick up a book to know the specifics. I won't give you a free education... Black people as a whole have been systemically and incomparably victimized by the United States Government. Cash payment as reparations is not a handout...It's justice.
The vast majority of them lack the God Gene and should be viewed as mentally ill people with mostly calcified penial glands.( Home of the soul)
It's very difficult to think and act humanly when you are missing key human elements/parts.
They are not changing or healing without these and a few other missing parts.
Even when one of them is on the end of my dick, I know she's their for her benefit.
They are just starting to be exposed and who they work for as well.

The vast majority of them lack the God Gene and should be viewed as mentally ill people with mostly calcified penial glands.( Home of the soul)
It's very difficult to think and act humanly when you are missing key human elements/parts.
They are not changing or healing without these and a few other missing parts.
Even when one of them is on the end of my dick, I know she's their for her benefit.
They are just starting to be exposed and who they work for as well.
It's interesting that you should speak of that which is missing...Emptiness, "soullessness". There are those who actually hate and despise Black people. Yet seek us out to fulfill voids within themselves🤔.
Wherever we go there they are inquiring.
Whatever we do there they are appropriating.
Whatever we create there they are stealing.
They pay so much attention to us. It's like they don't feel relevant unless they are telling us what to do, how to do it, or telling us what's best for us...They should stick to the dogs that they like to kiss in their mouths🤣. It has been my experience that most Black people just want to be left alone by white people... Many of us, in many ways...Are quite indifferent towards them.

Last edited:
I wonder how it would effect the world if all Big Black Dicks went on strike for a while.
Taking some time to breed more black women.
They would probably give us Reparations without us even asking.
We need to more realize our powers and use them.
We own most of the beloved BBC , like the Arabs own most of the oil.
They beg them to pump more or less to help the global economy.
They know their power and use it.

Back