the reperations act

Bullshit!! Fuxx all the lazy fuxxers with hands out! I don't give a rats ass what color you are or what side of the bed you ******* on!! Innocent hard working poor people get ******* on too!! I'd be glad to help anyone who deserves a helping hand, but going by skin color you can kiss my ass!
What part of what he wrote is bullshit?
Was decades of discriminatory actions based on color like excluding blacks from government (tax payer) schools, insurance claims, fair jurisprudence, housing loans, equal protection, licensing (for all kinds of things that could help a business), permits (for everything), employment and etc for four or five generations past slavery bullshit?
Private discrimination is one thing, but government condoned and promoted discrimination is another.

What about the people who's ancestors never owned slaves, the people who had ancestors who fought in the Civil War for the North to free the slaves. How do you deal with them? Or people who's ancestors came to this country in the late 1800's or after.
It's not a slavery thing per say but, the denial of opportunity and normal life things like schools and employment for decades after the end of slavery. Too much to go over here however, if that's going on for one group, then another group is indirectly benefiting. So, those immigrants that came after that 100% benefitted. Part of their quick immigration (basically showing up with a name) was welcomed because those jobs the former slaves were doing, we soon being done by white immigrants. Those areas that didn't want a black moving in (if they were even able to past the redlining for loan), welcomed white immigrants. Thus giving them the American dream of work, and owning property, the basis for a lot individually created wealth in this country.

How do you make up for that? I don't know. A check is not the answer, or only answer. I'm more of the mindset that educational opportunities and fair banking practices is a bigger and more effective form of reparations. EXCEPT for those who can show loss of land, property, and business due to government discriminatory practices. We have a few examples of that today of people being compensated for that.

The ones you dumb fuckers are holding your lazy ass hands out to had NOTHING TO DO WITH IT MORON!! Go tax the dead guilty people if you want your free money!! You even voted for one of the almost dead losers!!
Dumb?
I'm 100% more educated than you. And lazy? You couldn't understand what I do, let alone do it all day everyday.
You seem to be triggered, ignorant, definitely old, and kind of useless. Sucks to be you.

Why is it that Blacks NEVER talk about Blacks holding them back? Every successful Black friend i ever had had all sorts of Black "so called" friends or acquaintances trying to hold them back. A Good hard working person is just that. No color. A good Human. I have seen just as much Black Racism as White but only one side fits the narrative.

The US has paid what you would call reparations to groups YOU didn't do s/hit to.

Billions to native Americans
Farmers
Fishermen
American Japanese
Coal Miners
Flood Victims (who rebuild in the same flood rich area!!)
Veteran descendants
Natural disaster victims
People who built nukes
People exposed to pesticides
People who loss their business to bad trade agreements (mostly farmers)

So, which one of these groups that you pay something to every single day through taxes did you fuck with?
None? Exactly the point.

Why is it that Blacks NEVER talk about Blacks holding them back? Every successful Black friend i ever had had all sorts of Black "so called" friends or acquaintances trying to hold them back. A Good hard working person is just that. No color. A good Human. I have seen just as much Black Racism as White but only one side fits the narrative.
GTFOH with this subjective s/hit. It's not germane and I'm tired of 'I have a black friend' stories. Put your black friend on here and let him tell his own story.

GTFOH with this subjective s/hit. It's not germane and I'm tired of 'I have a black friend' stories. Put your black friend on here and let him tell his own story.
None of my Black friends are looking for White women on a sex site. So you deny this happens which is extremely common. The most recent one that shocked me was Three buddies. (Black) One just bought a house. So I said "That is cool you and ----- & ----- can hangout together when you get set up" He said Nope ! Why? They totally dissed him for moving out of the Projects. He has a lot of different friends now.

This is why reparations are important. To give back to Black people what they have been robbed of. It is also one of the areas in which white men falter. They think that because they say sorry, they should be forgiven. However, this is insufficient and should not be confused with actual atonement. Reparations are given to everyone under the sun, however with Black Kings and Queens, and for the BBC that you love so much, just a ‘sorry’ is enough? No, you must part with your funds for the Black New World Order. Say sorry with your fucking pockets white boi. For example, I had a white slave do his part and tribute to me daily for over 100 days.
Go check the per capita income in the country your family came from and let me know how it is versus your here

You are a dumb fuxxer if you think anyone owes you ANYTHING you didn't earn!! Including respect!! I ain't nevvah owned no slaves, and you ain't nevvah picked no cotton!! You can kiss someone else's ass! You're not welcome near mine!!
Hey Ignoramous, did I say anyone owes me anything? No. So fuxx off.
And, no one wants to come near your pale, flabby, gassy, gaping, and leaking ass. No one.

None of my Black friends are looking for White women on a sex site. So you deny this happens which is extremely common. The most recent one that shocked me was Three buddies. (Black) One just bought a house. So I said "That is cool you and ----- & ----- can hangout together when you get set up" He said Nope ! Why? They totally dissed him for moving out of the Projects. He has a lot of different friends now.
This is not holding anyone back. Fuck those haters if they can't deal with someone bettering themselves.
We are talking about actual denials and discriminatory actions against people by the government based on skin color.
You are giving examples of peer pressure. Same s.hit some of my white friends got for not moving back to the same small town they grew up in after college graduation, when there is more opportunity in the city, especially for a family.
Or the Mexican friends who caught s/hit for moving to 'white neighborhoods'.
Anyone who falls to this peer pressure, deserves the misery and hopefully aren't raising k/ids.

This is not holding anyone back. Fuck those haters if they can't deal with someone bettering themselves.
We are talking about actual denials and discriminatory actions against people by the government based on skin color.
You are giving examples of peer pressure. Same s.hit some of my white friends got for not moving back to the same small town they grew up in after college graduation, when there is more opportunity in the city, especially for a family.
Or the Mexican friends who caught s/hit for moving to 'white neighborhoods'.
Anyone who falls to this peer pressure, deserves the misery and hopefully aren't raising k/ids.
What I am talking about IS MUCH BIGGER and damming then peer pressure . How can you survive if your being scorned - put down and not helped by your own ? Even your own family sometimes . Some of the so called "White Privilege" is White Parents and Grandparents working their asses off to further benefit the next Generations. --- I'll go a step further where the Ghetto Blacks are even Jealous of the hard working Asian in his own neighborhood. These are ALL ACTUAL things we see and know THAT somehow we are not allowed to say . THAT IS ANOTHER THING . Everyone is afraid to say TRUTHS . The blame I also put onto the White Liberal who is out of touch. You Advance by working hard. oppurtunity is out there more than ever before and will soon be taken away by Illegals which is something the Black community should fight back on and support Trump instead of the Democrat that has done nothing for Black people just use them at election time

What I am talking about IS MUCH BIGGER and damming then peer pressure . How can you survive if your being scorned - put down and not helped by your own ?
Stop being dense. EVERY GROUP has this pressure, like I've already explained, fuck the haters.
Even your own family sometimes .
I've already given this examples Jersey.
To this day, right now, my white neighbor hates taking his family to the burb he grew up in to visit the grandparents because they can't understand the decision to move closer to the city, then in the city.
Some of the so called "White Privilege" is White Parents and Grandparents working their asses off to further benefit the next Generations. ---
You just demonstrated 'so called' white privilege. I don't know your age but if you think your parents and grandparents had the same opportunities for employment to further benefit their families, then you're conveniently ignoring an entire segment of the laws and societal norms until recent times.
Which makes the rest of what you say BULLSHIT.

I'll go a step further where the Ghetto Blacks are even Jealous of the hard working Asian in his own neighborhood.
Did the Asian get a loan for the building, inventory, business insurance?
I'll assume ghetto means lower class in your head and ask, in those lower class and working class white towns in Jersey, notice the Asians who own the convenience stores and gas stations making more money than the whites around them. You think they're aren't being harassed by white too?
These are ALL ACTUAL things we see and know THAT somehow we are not allowed to say .
Well, because it's mostly a lie, or half the story.
THAT IS ANOTHER THING . Everyone is afraid to say TRUTHS .
Seems to be a lot more ready to spout lies.
The blame I also put onto the White Liberal who is out of touch.
Of course you do. I wouldn't expect anything less from you.
You Advance by working hard.
Or smart. Or inheriting it.
oppurtunity is out there more than ever before
Agreed.
and will soon be taken away by Illegals
What? Fruit picking jobs and restaurant kitchen work? They are not coming for the science, technology, and innovation based jobs that are growing while the old careers and 'jobs' fade out.
which is something the Black community should fight back on
We do. Everyday. We just know that immigrants aren't the ones making the decision on who to hire.
and support Trump
The four times indicted, 91 felonies charged, twice impeached, guilty r/apist, fraudster?
Got enough criminal in the community holding us back, you can keep that one.
instead of the Democrat that has done nothing for Black people just use them at election time
It's not about doing FOR black people.
Democrats are supporting issues to keep things from being done TO black people.

Thanks for your advice on what the black community needs. You know that 'so called' white privilege you mentioned above? Your slip is showing.

Nobody is paying for the wrong doings of dead relatives they've never even met. 😆 If that's the case, African tribes owe black Americans as well for selling slaves in the first place! I hope that post was just fantasy talk lol. If you really believe in this please get help.

Nobody is paying for the wrong doings of dead relatives they've never even met. 😆 If that's the case, African tribes owe black Americans as well for selling slaves in the first place! I hope that post was just fantasy talk lol. If you really believe in this please get help.
Try reading. No one is saying that except the original poster. Slavery is not the big issue.

I never quoted you therefore it's implied that I'm responding to the OP. Don't talk about my reading until common sense kicks in.
Well, if YOU read, you would see that I pointed out reparations are paid everyday through your tax dollars. So, using some of that 'common sense', you'd know your statement didn't make sense.
Wait, unless you did steal land from the Native Americans? Did you ******* blacks and hispanics off their land to drill and frack? Did you use the government's power of eminent domain to confiscate property for a commercial development? Or run an interstate through your neighborhood?
Yet, today you are paying for it.

Back