BNWO reperations

dder

Male
Real Person
Today starts your journey serving the BNWO! Are you ready to be stripped of your yt boi privilege and become a true slave serving your Black Superiors in every way they desire? Your time, money, body and life is now dedicated to the service of Black Superiors! Kneel and acknowledge our Superiority, learn the true history of the world, untainted by your white ancestors! This is the blackman's world all the freedoms and privealages you have right now is because of the sweat of the blackman for 500 years,if you seek and believe in justice pm to discuss payments in turn you will be offered slavery training.

Today starts your journey serving the BNWO! Are you ready to be stripped of your yt boi privilege and become a true slave serving your Black Superiors in every way they desire? Your time, money, body and life is now dedicated to the service of Black Superiors! Kneel and acknowledge our Superiority, learn the true history of the world, untainted by your white ancestors! This is the blackman's world all the freedoms and privealages you have right now is because of the sweat of the blackman for 500 years,if you seek and believe in justice pm to discuss payments in turn you will be offered slavery training.
I'm a sissy Latino boy... and I'm "straight" in real life but behind closed doors I am the biggest sissy for Sexy Dom Black Men with BBC. I feel so happy pleasing them with my Boi pussy and my mouth. Wish black men using us sissies was more common

Attachments

• received_1267058666958566_234189115748419.jpeg
    received_1267058666958566_234189115748419.jpeg
    32.9 KB · Views: 127
  • received_1782719228536287_234205318172113.jpeg
    received_1782719228536287_234205318172113.jpeg
    106.4 KB · Views: 121
  • 20230212_062656.jpg
    20230212_062656.jpg
    798.7 KB · Views: 117
  • received_4558621234227039(1).jpeg
    received_4558621234227039(1).jpeg
    30 KB · Views: 127
slave.4510.gif

I'm waiting for my "reparations"
We did not get to vote until 50 yrs after you.

So, here's my list.
1. Once a week spa day
2. Massages 2 times a week
3. Never have to pay for feminine products in a bathroom :mad:
4. All wind is redirected downwards as not to blow our dress up and give a free show. If you see my panties, you damn well have better bought me a d-r-i-n-k or two first

So, here's my list.
1. Once a week spa day
4. All wind is redirected downwards as not to blow our dress up and give a free show. If you see my panties, you damn well have better bought me a d-r-i-n-k or two first
Is that all it will take, a ******* or two????

So, here's my list.
1. Once a week spa day
Ok fairly reasonable, not too demanding but I have a few requests myself.
1. You carry the shopping
2. Don't drive my car
3.Never check my bank account
4.When we make love tell me how good I was and that you had orgasam.
5.Dont complain about my friends
6. We go to the movies that I want to see.

So, here's my list.
1. Once a week spa day
honey, you could have that now if you found the right man.

Ok fairly reasonable, not too demanding but I have a few requests myself.
1. You carry the shopping
2. Don't drive my car
3.Never check my bank account
4.When we make love tell me how good I was and that you had orgasam.
5.Dont complain about my friends
6. We go to the movies that I want to see.
I have a few of my own…since we are requesting things

1. Wife cuts me off sexually except for eating ur pussy or using a strapon on her.
2. She takes me to buy a strap on and explains how tiny I am to the store lady explaining with a chapstick tube, and that is “so small it’s basically a crime against women”
3. Routinely pegged and sissified by her and her friends
4. Kept in chastity and teased mercilessly.
5. sent pictures and videos of her fucking bbc while I’m at work

So, here's my list.
1. Once a week spa day

honey, you could have that now if you found the right man.
I do have those, but I do have to pay for them myself out of my personal spending money. If someone else who benefits from my grandmother not being able to vote paid, I'd be fine with that. I'll cover tip :ROFLMAO:

While I don't see it anymore, that whole paying for a tampon when you really need it totally irked me.

I submit Master!

Back