BNWO reperations

Is BNWO real?
me and my Wife are under a BNWO regime. It's a BDSM lifestyle, same as all other modalities of PRICK BDSM. Could be understood as an extreme modality, yes, but we consent it, we know it would never put our lives in danger because our MASTER would never go that far, and everybody knows that are rational limits. To the question "Is BNWO real", we, my Wife nd i, answer "Yes, and No". "YES" because obedience, pain, humiliation and degradation are real. "NO" because we are still human beings and we can say "NO" the moment we want, and stop this and go away. What is happening to us is because we gave to our BBC MASTER and HIS FRIENDS the power to do to us what THEY want, under BNWO rules.

me and my Wife are under a BNWO regime. It's a BDSM lifestyle, same as all other modalities of PRICK BDSM. Could be understood as an extreme modality, yes, but we consent it, we know it would never put our lives in danger because our MASTER would never go that far, and everybody knows that are rational limits. To the question "Is BNWO real", we, my Wife nd i, answer "Yes, and No". "YES" because obedience, pain, humiliation and degradation are real. "NO" because we are still human beings and we can say "NO" the moment we want, and stop this and go away. What is happening to us is because we gave to our BBC MASTER and HIS FRIENDS the power to do to us what THEY want, under BNWO rules.
For mee BNWO is real. I love and support it. Black is the best choice for every white woman. ☻️😃

So how much would be payed off towards the reparations if i allowed my fiance to be offered to help payback what is owed?

So you considered castration? Wow. You’re the kind of woman that attracts and terrifies.
Oh it's come across my mind when my husband has done some stupid sh.it. Luckily for him AND me, it's not something you can access at some local clinic.

Castration fu.cks with the hormones while vasectomies do not. Guys need their testosterone for more than getting hard. Bone density and their mental well being need some T too.

Last edited:
Oh it's come across my mind when my husband has done some stupid *******. Luckily for him AND me, it's not something you can access at some local clinic.

Castration fu.cks with the hormones while vasectomies do not. Guys need their testosterone for more than getting hard. Bone density and their mental well being need some T too.
Mommy…

Back