the reperations act

Stop being dense. EVERY GROUP has this pressure, like I've already explained, fuck the haters.

I've already given this examples Jersey.
To this day, right now, my white neighbor hates taking his family to the burb he grew up in to visit the grandparents because they can't understand the decision to move closer to the city, then in the city.

You just demonstrated 'so called' white privilege. I don't know your age but if you think your parents and grandparents had the same opportunities for employment to further benefit their families, then you're conveniently ignoring an entire segment of the laws and societal norms until recent times.
Which makes the rest of what you say BULLSHIT.

Did the Asian get a loan for the building, inventory, business insurance?
I'll assume ghetto means lower class in your head and ask, in those lower class and working class white towns in Jersey, notice the Asians who own the convenience stores and gas stations making more money than the whites around them. You think they're aren't being harassed by white too?

Well, because it's mostly a lie, or half the story.

Seems to be a lot more ready to spout lies.

Of course you do. I wouldn't expect anything less from you.

Or smart. Or inheriting it.

Agreed.

What? Fruit picking jobs and restaurant kitchen work? They are not coming for the science, technology, and innovation based jobs that are growing while the old careers and 'jobs' fade out.

We do. Everyday. We just know that immigrants aren't the ones making the decision on who to hire.

The four times indicted, 91 felonies charged, twice impeached, guilty r/apist, fraudster?
Got enough criminal in the community holding us back, you can keep that one.

It's not about doing FOR black people.
Democrats are supporting issues to keep things from being done TO black people.

Thanks for your advice on what the black community needs. You know that 'so called' white privilege you mentioned above? Your slip is showing.
NYNJcuckcouple said:
What I am talking about IS MUCH BIGGER and damming then peer pressure . How can you survive if your being scorned - put down and not helped by your own ?

Stop being dense. EVERY GROUP has this pressure, like I've already explained, fuck the haters.
-------------------------AM TALKING ABOUT A WHOLE RACE AGAINST IT'S OWN .

NYNJcuckcouple said:
Even your own family sometimes .

To this day, right now, my white neighbor hates taking his family to the burb he grew up in to visit the grandparents because they can't understand the decision to move closer to the city, then in the city.
------------------------I DON'T UNDERTSNAD THIS ? IT MAKES NO SENSE ?

NYNJcuckcouple said:
Some of the so called "White Privilege" is White Parents and Grandparents working their asses off to further benefit the next Generations. ---

You just demonstrated 'so called' white privilege. I don't know your age but if you think your parents and grandparents had the same opportunities for employment to further benefit their families, then you're conveniently ignoring an entire segment of the laws and societal norms until recent times.
----I SAID "SO CALLED WHITE PRIVILEGE" AGAIN . EXPLAIN YOURSELF ? POOR IMMMIGRANT WHITE PEOPLE, FUGHTING FOR JOBS SOMETIMES OPPRESSED AGAINST IF IRISH, ITALIAN, POLISH VS. THE OTHER ETHNIC GROUP, EARNING AND SAVING FOR THE FUTURE .. NO AFFIRMATIVE ACTION OR RACIAL LAWS FOR A RACE.

NYNJcuckcouple said:
I'll go a step further where the Ghetto Blacks are even Jealous of the hard working Asian in his own neighborhood.

I'll assume ghetto means lower class in your head and ask, in those lower class and working class white towns in Jersey, notice the Asians who own the convenience stores and gas stations making more money than the whites around them. You think they're aren't being harassed by white too?

THE ASIANS ARE GETTING HARRASSED AND ROBBED BY BLACKS & HISPANICS BY PERCENTAGE AND YOU KNOW IT. NOT TO DISPARAGE THE GOOD PEOPLE IN THOSE COMMUNITIES BUT THAT'S THE TRUTH.

NYNJcuckcouple said:
These are ALL ACTUAL things we see and know THAT somehow we are not allowed to say .

BULLSHIT ! PART OF YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM AND WILL ALWAYS KEEP A SEGMENT DOWN.

NYNJcuckcouple said:
THAT IS ANOTHER THING . Everyone is afraid to say TRUTHS .

PERCENTAGES BACK WHAT I AM SAYING UNLESS A WHITE LIBERAL IS TRYING TO HIDE IT AND THIS IS WHERE IT ALL FALLS APART FOR YOU AND INSTEAD OF BEING INSTRUCTIVE YOU ARE DESTRUCTIVE , WANT AND NEED ANOTHER HAND OUT.

NYNJcuckcouple said:
The blame I also put onto the White Liberal who is out of touch.

YOU LOVE THOSE WHITE LIBERALS WHO CENSOR AND CANNOT FACE THE TRUTH .

NYNJcuckcouple said:
You Advance by working hard.

WHAT HAPPENED TO REPERATIONS ? AND WELFARE ? WHICH IN FACT IS A REPERATION.

NYNJcuckcouple said:
oppurtunity is out there more than ever before

Agreed.

HALLELUHHAH ! THEN WHY DO YOU NEED REPERATIONS?

NYNJcuckcouple said:
and will soon be taken away by Illegals

What? Fruit picking jobs and restaurant kitchen work? They are not coming for the science, technology, and innovation based jobs that are growing while the old careers and 'jobs' fade out.

WHO CARES WHAT JOBS , THOSE ARE YOUTH STARTER JOBS AND OUR POOR AMERICANS WILL HAVE LESS OPPURTUNITY

NYNJcuckcouple said:
which is something the Black community should fight back on

We do. Everyday. We just know that immigrants aren't the ones making the decision on who to hire.
BUT SOMEHOW YOU VOTE FOR OPEN BORDERS

NYNJcuckcouple said:
and support Trump

The four times indicted, 91 felonies charged, twice impeached, guilty r/apist, fraudster?
2 IMPEACHMENTS WHERE HE WAS FOUND INNOCENT WHY DID YOU LEAVE THAT OUT YOUR LEFTY PRESS DIDN'T REPORT IT?
OR ARE YOU TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND THERE WAS A TRAIL AND A VERDICT
. IF YOU BELIEVE OUR LEFTY PRESS THAN I KNOW WE ARE DOOMED.

NYNJcuckcouple said:
instead of the Democrat that has done nothing for Black people just use them at election time

DEMO"RATS HATE BLACK PEOPLE . THEY HATE "THE PEOPLE" GROW THE HELL UP .
IT IS NOT DEMOCRAT /REPUBLICAN - IT IS ESTABLISHMENT AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT
AND ALL THE MORE REASON WE SHOULD BE TOGETHER . BLACK AND WHITE ALL AMERICAN!
TRUMP IS NOT THE ORGE YOU HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED HE IS - JUST LIKE THE LAST 50 PLUS YEARS OF POLITICIAN PHONIES
TRUMP IS NOT A POLITICIAN BUT HAD TO PICK A PARTY. REPUBLICANS SUCK !

Thanks for your advice on what the black community needs. You know that 'so called' white privilege you mentioned above? Your slip is showing.
MY PEOPLE WERE LEGAL IMMIGRANTS CAME HERE WITH NOTHING - RAISED A FAMILY SUPPORT THE USA
AND CARRIED ON A LEGACY OF HARD WORK UNTO THE NEXT GENERATION

Unfortunately reparations are not possible. We cannot undo the past.but blk ppl should take full advantage of these cucks. That is for sure.
Reparations are possible for any other human onThe Planet but us.
True.
This is because this country was to honor its duty to Satan 1st & far most. Satan has a very special hatred for us because we were the 1st human and reminds him of God the most. 👑
The deal this country has with him is to keep black people on the bottom and to maintain an environment that keeps the former slaves, as the National Anthem promises " the slave will never be far from to gloom of the grave".
I hope we never get it thus increasing the spiritual debt. This place is being ripped apart and brought down because they refuse to pay their debt. It's like a cursed land here. More natural disasters here than any other country. Wildfires, Hurricanes, Tornadoes, floods, opiods, suicide, the missing???
White women whom were also in on the crimes even got BBC as reparations for years of oppression.

Last edited:
NYNJcuckcouple said:

NYNJcuckcouple said:

NYNJcuckcouple said:
Some of the so called "White Privilege" is White Parents and Grandparents working their asses off to further benefit the next Generations. ---

----I SAID "SO CALLED WHITE PRIVILEGE" AGAIN . EXPLAIN YOURSELF ? POOR IMMMIGRANT WHITE PEOPLE, FUGHTING FOR JOBS SOMETIMES OPPRESSED AGAINST IF IRISH, ITALIAN, POLISH VS. THE OTHER ETHNIC GROUP, EARNING AND SAVING FOR THE FUTURE .. NO AFFIRMATIVE ACTION OR RACIAL LAWS FOR A RACE.

NYNJcuckcouple said:
I'll go a step further where the Ghetto Blacks are even Jealous of the hard working Asian in his own neighborhood.

THE ASIANS ARE GETTING HARRASSED AND ROBBED BY BLACKS & HISPANICS BY PERCENTAGE AND YOU KNOW IT. NOT TO DISPARAGE THE GOOD PEOPLE IN THOSE COMMUNITIES BUT THAT'S THE TRUTH.

NYNJcuckcouple said:
These are ALL ACTUAL things we see and know THAT somehow we are not allowed to say .

NYNJcuckcouple said:

PERCENTAGES BACK WHAT I AM SAYING UNLESS A WHITE LIBERAL IS TRYING TO HIDE IT AND THIS IS WHERE IT ALL FALLS APART FOR YOU AND INSTEAD OF BEING INSTRUCTIVE YOU ARE DESTRUCTIVE , WANT AND NEED ANOTHER HAND OUT.

NYNJcuckcouple said:

NYNJcuckcouple said:

NYNJcuckcouple said:

Agreed.

NYNJcuckcouple said:

WHO CARES WHAT JOBS , THOSE ARE YOUTH STARTER JOBS AND OUR POOR AMERICANS WILL HAVE LESS OPPURTUNITY

NYNJcuckcouple said:

NYNJcuckcouple said:
and support Trump

2 IMPEACHMENTS WHERE HE WAS FOUND INNOCENT WHY DID YOU LEAVE THAT OUT YOUR LEFTY PRESS DIDN'T REPORT IT?

NYNJcuckcouple said:
instead of the Democrat that has done nothing for Black people just use them at election time

TRUMP IS NOT THE ORGE YOU HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED HE IS - JUST LIKE THE LAST 50 PLUS YEARS OF POLITICIAN PHONIES

MY PEOPLE WERE LEGAL IMMIGRANTS CAME HERE WITH NOTHING - RAISED A FAMILY SUPPORT THE USA
Please learn how to respond. Like your thoughts, this is hard to follow and garbled.
Oh, and Trump is a convicted sexual assaulter and fraudster. Both incidents were before he was president and the 'establishment' supposedly was against him. So, no thanks. He's about to loose the ability to even run his businesses because he committed so much fraud over the decades to keep them going and feed his ego.

Please learn how to respond. Like your thoughts, this is hard to follow and garbled.
Oh, and Trump is a convicted sexual assaulter and fraudster. Both incidents were before he was president and the 'establishment' supposedly was against him. So, no thanks. He's about to loose the ability to even run his businesses because he committed so much fraud over the decades to keep them going and feed his ego.
Bullshit and an excuse - I responded to everything you said although I had no idea what you were saying on sometimes you made no sense but I guess no one challenges you. You are falling for what everyone wants you to regarding Trump . Do me one favor . Look up videos of Trump that are not presented from a side like some of his old talk show appearances . He cares about this Country . He says stupid things and is not a polished Politician. The Bush's Clinton's ,Obama's Bidens' McConnell's -Gore - They are the truly Evil people - they have the Entire Press and Tech Companies on their side and they can't control him .

Bullshit and an excuse - I responded to everything you said although I had no idea what you were saying on sometimes you made no sense but I guess no one challenges you.
I am challenged by that sentence speaking of making no sense.
Maybe I'm not the guy on the barstool next to you you're used to talking with about this bs.
You are falling for what everyone wants you to regarding Trump .
I am not 'falling' for anything. Yesterday, Trump was found to have lied and inflated the value of his properties for the purposes of obtaining loans and financial leverage, then undervaluing everything on tax returns. Trump Companies did this for decades. No need to listen to the media, court records are good enough. His signature on these documents is good enough.
After being President, Trump was caught with national security documents on military logistics and nuclear secrets after a year and a half of the National Archives requesting their return, and Trump lying about having them until a panel of judges issued a search warrant for the specific documents. That was not a left wing plot. That was Trump once again, making things worse than they had to be.
Trump was recorded showing off the documents to non-cleared civilians, and bragging about them, then commented that he shouldn't have them. It was his voice.
Trump was recorded trying to push the SecState of GA into cheating on the election results in his favor. I'm sure you'll call it more deep state stuff.
Do me one favor . Look up videos of Trump that are not presented from a side like some of his old talk show appearances .
I have seen and heard his own voice and actions being less than honorable.
He cares about this Country .
Is that why he pushed for a storming of the Capitol to interrupt Congress from doing their constitutional duty?
Or sat back and did nothing when his supporters he just fired up started chanting Hang Mike Pence, because Pence wouldn't break the law?
Is that why he is running for office again, to uphold the Constitution by exacting retribution?
For the first time in history, we did not have a peaceful transfer of power a former cornerstone of our democracy and you want to say he cares about this country. Bullshit.
That's also why he broke the values and norms of America by standing by the Russian President over his own intelligence agencies, and used the office to enrich himself and his family mostly through Chinese and Saudi Arabian money.
He cares about a country, not sure which one but it isn't this one.

He says stupid things and is not a polished Politician.
He's not a polished person, period. He says offensive things and is petty as hell. It's always about him. You guys love that.
The Bush's Clinton's ,Obama's Bidens' McConnell's -Gore - They are the truly Evil people - they have the Entire Press and Tech Companies on their side and they can't control him .
Of course they do. All the press, 18,000 media outlets, and what tech companies? He made Facebook and Twitter so toxic that people stopped engaging Trumpers.

Maybe I'm not the guy on the barstool next to you you're used to talking with about this bs.

I am not 'falling' for anything. Yesterday, Trump was found to have lied and inflated the value of his properties for the purposes of obtaining loans and financial leverage, then undervaluing everything on tax returns. Trump Companies did this for decades. No need to listen to the media, court records are good enough. His signature on these documents is good enough.
After being President, Trump was caught with national security documents on military logistics and nuclear secrets after a year and a half of the National Archives requesting their return, and Trump lying about having them until a panel of judges issued a search warrant for the specific documents. That was not a left wing plot. That was Trump once again, making things worse than they had to be.
Trump was recorded showing off the documents to non-cleared civilians, and bragging about them, then commented that he shouldn't have them. It was his voice.
Trump was recorded trying to push the SecState of GA into cheating on the election results in his favor. I'm sure you'll call it more deep state stuff.

Is that why he pushed for a storming of the Capitol to interrupt Congress from doing their constitutional duty?
Or sat back and did nothing when his supporters he just fired up started chanting Hang Mike Pence, because Pence wouldn't break the law?
Is that why he is running for office again, to uphold the Constitution by exacting retribution?
For the first time in history, we did not have a peaceful transfer of power a former cornerstone of our democracy and you want to say he cares about this country. Bullshit.
That's also why he broke the values and norms of America by standing by the Russian President over his own intelligence agencies, and used the office to enrich himself and his family mostly through Chinese and Saudi Arabian money.

He's not a polished person, period. He says offensive things and is petty as hell. It's always about him. You guys love that.

Of course they do. All the press, 18,000 media outlets, and what tech companies? He made Facebook and Twitter so toxic that people stopped engaging Trumpers.

NYNJcuckcouple said:
Bullshit and an excuse - I responded to everything you said although I had no idea what you were saying on sometimes you made no sense but I guess no one challenges you.

PASS ------------

NYNJcuckcouple said:

THIS IS BULLSHIT -
THE LEFT and the RINO's are all after him and you are falling for it .
I AM NOT GOING TO PLAY TIT FOR TAT ABOUT BIDEN'S CLASSIFED PAPERWORK BUT I WILL SAY THIS .
IF IT WAS SO IMPORTANT WHY DID THEY WAIT SO LONG ? WHY WEREN'T THEY ON THESE PAPERS IMMEDIATELY?
- THE PHONE CALL TO GEORGIA : ARE YOU SERIOUS ? ARE YOU AM AMATUER ? YOU ARE ALLOWED TO DISPUTE AN ELECTION OR AT LEAST UP UNTIL NOW .
FREE SPEECH IS STILL FREE . HE ALSO DID IT IN FRONT OF LAWYERS NOTHING WAS HIDDEN.
THE GEORGIA ELECTION WAS FRAUDULENT . THEY BYPASSED THE STATE LEGISLATURES , HALTED THE ELECTION ON THE NIGHT OF .... AND THEY TOOK 100,000 VOTERS
OFF THE VOTERS ROLLS AFTER THE 2020 ELCTION IN FULTON COUNTY ALONE . (THE ARIZONA AUDIT ALSO PROVED TRUMP HAD MORE LEGAL VOTES)

NYNJcuckcouple said:
Do me one favor . Look up videos of Trump that are not presented from a side like some of his old talk show appearances .

---NO CONVINCING YOU - YOU HAVE TRUMP HATRED & PREDJUDICE

NYNJcuckcouple said:

YOU ARE ALLOWED TO PROTEST IN THE USA. (PEACEFULY AS MENTIONED IN HIS SPEECH) . PELOSI WAS IN CHARGE OF SECURITY FOR THE CAPITOL . CAPITOL POLICE CHEIF STEVEN SUND ASKED FOR AND WAS REFUSED BACKUP AND NEVER TESTIFIED IN THE FAKE JAN 6 HEARINGS THAT EXCLUDED CERTAIN REPUBLICAN OFFICALS .
----JAN 6TH IS FOR CHALLENGING THE ELECTORS , IT HAS BEEN DONE OVER AND OVER ,
OMG --- YOU CANNOT BE CURED ... LETS JUST KEPT IT AK THAT ,.,, GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND THIS SELF DESTRUCTIVE GOVERNMENT THAT WILL BE OVERTHROWN BY CHINA WITHOUT A SHOT FIRED .

NYNJcuckcouple said:

HE IS AND WAS A BUSINESSMAN - HE HAD US ENERGY INDEPENDENT AND LIFE WAS CHEAPER WHEN HE WAS IN POWER - GAS - FOOD - I HAD A TAX CUT .
NOW RETRIEMENT FUNDS ARE FUCKED , AND INTEREST RATES ARE OFF THE HOOK .
I KNOW YOU HAV YOUR OWN EXCUSES OF WHAT YOU'VE BEEN TOLD - DON'T BOTHER ANSWERING .

NYNJcuckcouple said:
The Bush's Clinton's ,Obama's Bidens' McConnell's -Gore - They are the truly Evil people - they have the Entire Press and Tech Companies on their side and they can't control him .

FACEBOOK/TWITTER CENSORED FREE SPEECH! . THEY SHADOW BANNED PEOPLE AND SEARCH ENGINES OF GOOGLE MANIPLULATE NEWS. EVENTUALLY WE WON'T HAVE FREE SPEECH AND IT WILL BE AGAINST YOUR SIDE NEXT TIME . FREE SPEECH IS NOT PRETTY BUT IT IS FREE . THEY ALL USED TRUMP TO TRICK YOU INTO LOSING YOUR FREEDOMS .
YOU DON'T NOTICE THAT WE HAVE LOST THE ART OF DEBATE ?
THE ONE THING I CAN ACTUALLY SAY ABOUT YOU AND I RIGHT NOW IS WE ARE DEBATING WHICH IS GOOD .
NOT AGREEING BUT DEBATING AND HOPEFULLY RESPECTING EACH OTHER .
PEOPLE SHUT EACH OTHER DOWN. WE LOST THE ART OF DEBATE?
I HOPE YOU KNOW I AM USING CAPS SO YOU CAN SEE MY COMMENTS CLEARER .....I AM NOT SHOUTING - LOL
GOOD LUCK TO YOU BUDDY . WE MAY NOT AGREE BUT I DO WISH YOU WELL.

NYNJcuckcouple said:

THIS IS BULLSHIT -
THE LEFT and the RINO's are all after him and you are falling for it .
Yes, all of the main witnesses against Trump are Republicans.
Republican elected officials. Republican judges and Trump appointed Republican officials and staffers.
Throw in Republican donors, republican staffers and Trump business employees.
But yes, the Democrats are after him.

I AM NOT GOING TO PLAY TIT FOR TAT ABOUT BIDEN'S CLASSIFED PAPERWORK
Different rules for Senators and the VP which is what Biden was, Trump was President. There is an entire law written and passed around 1978 that called the Presidential Records Act.
There is no tit for tat.
BUT I WILL SAY THIS .
IF IT WAS SO IMPORTANT WHY DID THEY WAIT SO LONG ?
They didn't. They contacted Trump about 4 months later and asked him to return the documents. He returned 15 boxes of documents. A few months later they noticed what was missing and made another request.
WHY WEREN'T THEY ON THESE PAPERS IMMEDIATELY?
Why didn't Trump comply with the law???? It's a felony to walk with these docs. It's a felony to even view some of them in outside of a designated secured government facility.
Anyway, going through literally millions of documents and organizing them may take moment to realize what's still missing?
- THE PHONE CALL TO GEORGIA : ARE YOU SERIOUS ?
No. I'm as serious as the jury that indicted him.
ARE YOU AM AMATUER ?
Literally a professional.
YOU ARE ALLOWED TO DISPUTE AN ELECTION OR AT LEAST UP UNTIL NOW .
FREE SPEECH IS STILL FREE . HE ALSO DID IT IN FRONT OF LAWYERS NOTHING WAS HIDDEN.
Yes you are absolutely and he did. He had up until December 9th. In that time, over 60 times in courts across the country at the district, state and federal levels. he lost all. Why? They had no evidence when they were under oath. Trump's team had several districts and counties do a vote audit and run integrity tests. He even got recounts in several states INCLUDING Georgia which has THREE RECOUNTS TO CONFIRM THE PRESIDENTIAL VOTES. He lost. All 50 states official certified the results and sent it to Congress for official recognition.
That wasn't enough.
THE GEORGIA ELECTION WAS FRAUDULENT .
The only state to do THREE recounts, including a hand count. The state with very strenuous voting requirements and Republicans running the election. It was legit. The US Atty Gnrl said so, as well as Homeland Security calling it the most secure election in our history.
THEY BYPASSED THE STATE LEGISLATURES ,
Georgia has only one legislature. They were not in session and the law is the SecState certifies results. The governor can call a special session and then the legislature may do something. However, after the audit of legit voters and then three recounts with the whole world watching, no one except DJT wanted that.
HALTED THE ELECTION ON THE NIGHT OF ....
never happened
AND THEY TOOK 100,000 VOTERS OFF THE VOTERS ROLLS AFTER THE 2020 ELCTION IN FULTON COUNTY ALONE .
Yep, it's the voter suppression tactic of the Republicans. It was made a legal action by the Republicans and then used by Republicans when running for office to be sure not too many minorities (blacks) vote.
By the way, Fulton County is 4/5ths a Democratic County. Those voters would have added to the 75% Biden won that area by.

(THE ARIZONA AUDIT ALSO PROVED TRUMP HAD MORE LEGAL VOTES)
Proved just the opposite. People got tired of the Republican BS.
NYNJcuckcouple said:

---NO CONVINCING YOU - YOU HAVE TRUMP HATRED & PREDJUDICE
Naw, I have little love for racists, r.apists, incompetent, petulant failures, who use lies and fraud to make it through life and then manipulates the soft brains of the hateful, uneducated, anti-American types.
NYNJcuckcouple said:

YOU ARE ALLOWED TO PROTEST IN THE USA.
Yes
(PEACEFULY AS MENTIONED IN HIS SPEECH)
That was one word in his speech. Here are some more:
1. We must stop the steal
2. We will never give up, we will never concede. It doesn't happen.
3. We are going to the Congress
He said this on the day that Congress was certifying the election. The election that he loss.
. PELOSI WAS IN CHARGE OF SECURITY FOR THE CAPITOL . CAPITOL POLICE CHEIF STEVEN SUND ASKED FOR AND WAS REFUSED BACKUP AND NEVER TESTIFIED IN THE FAKE JAN 6 HEARINGS THAT EXCLUDED CERTAIN REPUBLICAN OFFICALS .
Trump could have picked up the phone and stopped it in minutes.
Republican in the House got to call up all of the witness they wanted, looks like they dropped the ball and failed poor Trump.

----JAN 6TH IS FOR CHALLENGING THE ELECTORS , IT HAS BEEN DONE OVER AND OVER ,
Name the election with it happened.
Do you know anything about this country? Where are you from?
OMG --- YOU CANNOT BE CURED ... LETS JUST KEPT IT AK THAT ,.,, GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND THIS SELF DESTRUCTIVE GOVERNMENT THAT WILL BE OVERTHROWN BY CHINA WITHOUT A SHOT FIRED .
Fuck China.
And all of the businesses the Trumps have with the Chinese government.

NYNJcuckcouple said:

HE IS AND WAS A BUSINESSMAN
Not anymore.
- HE HAD US ENERGY INDEPENDENT AND LIFE WAS CHEAPER WHEN HE WAS IN POWER - GAS - FOOD - I HAD A TAX CUT .
Unless Trump took 2019 and 2020 off, he was President when everything began going to *******.
NOW RETRIEMENT FUNDS ARE FUCKED , AND INTEREST RATES ARE OFF THE HOOK .
I KNOW YOU HAV YOUR OWN EXCUSES OF WHAT YOU'VE BEEN TOLD - DON'T BOTHER ANSWERING .
Sorry Charlie, while the world is suffering through inflation and recessions, the United State has leading the world economically. Fact.

NYNJcuckcouple said:

FACEBOOK/TWITTER CENSORED FREE SPEECH! . THEY SHADOW BANNED PEOPLE AND SEARCH ENGINES OF GOOGLE MANIPLULATE NEWS. EVENTUALLY WE WON'T HAVE FREE SPEECH AND IT WILL BE AGAINST YOUR SIDE NEXT TIME . FREE SPEECH IS NOT PRETTY BUT IT IS FREE . THEY ALL USED TRUMP TO TRICK YOU INTO LOSING YOUR FREEDOMS .
YOU DON'T NOTICE THAT WE HAVE LOST THE ART OF DEBATE ?
THE ONE THING I CAN ACTUALLY SAY ABOUT YOU AND I RIGHT NOW IS WE ARE DEBATING WHICH IS GOOD .
NOT AGREEING BUT DEBATING AND HOPEFULLY RESPECTING EACH OTHER .
PEOPLE SHUT EACH OTHER DOWN. WE LOST THE ART OF DEBATE?
I HOPE YOU KNOW I AM USING CAPS SO YOU CAN SEE MY COMMENTS CLEARER .....I AM NOT SHOUTING - LOL
GOOD LUCK TO YOU BUDDY . WE MAY NOT AGREE BUT I DO WISH YOU WELL.
Those platforms are private companies in the sense that it's not a government entity. So, they get to decide what membership means and what the rules are and how to enforce them. You don't have any more rights there than you would at a Target or Dairy Queen. Why would you expect more?

Yes, all of the main witnesses against Trump are Republicans.
Republican elected officials. Republican judges and Trump appointed Republican officials and staffers.
Throw in Republican donors, republican staffers and Trump business employees.
But yes, the Democrats are after him.

Different rules for Senators and the VP which is what Biden was, Trump was President. There is an entire law written and passed around 1978 that called the Presidential Records Act.
There is no tit for tat.

They didn't. They contacted Trump about 4 months later and asked him to return the documents. He returned 15 boxes of documents. A few months later they noticed what was missing and made another request.

Why didn't Trump comply with the law???? It's a felony to walk with these docs. It's a felony to even view some of them in outside of a designated secured government facility.
Anyway, going through literally millions of documents and organizing them may take moment to realize what's still missing?

No. I'm as serious as the jury that indicted him.

Literally a professional.

Yes you are absolutely and he did. He had up until December 9th. In that time, over 60 times in courts across the country at the district, state and federal levels. he lost all. Why? They had no evidence when they were under oath. Trump's team had several districts and counties do a vote audit and run integrity tests. He even got recounts in several states INCLUDING Georgia which has THREE RECOUNTS TO CONFIRM THE PRESIDENTIAL VOTES. He lost. All 50 states official certified the results and sent it to Congress for official recognition.
That wasn't enough.

The only state to do THREE recounts, including a hand count. The state with very strenuous voting requirements and Republicans running the election. It was legit. The US Atty Gnrl said so, as well as Homeland Security calling it the most secure election in our history.

Georgia has only one legislature. They were not in session and the law is the SecState certifies results. The governor can call a special session and then the legislature may do something. However, after the audit of legit voters and then three recounts with the whole world watching, no one except DJT wanted that.

never happened

Yep, it's the voter suppression tactic of the Republicans. It was made a legal action by the Republicans and then used by Republicans when running for office to be sure not too many minorities (blacks) vote.
By the way, Fulton County is 4/5ths a Democratic County. Those voters would have added to the 75% Biden won that area by.

Proved just the opposite. People got tired of the Republican BS.

Naw, I have little love for racists, r.apists, incompetent, petulant failures, who use lies and fraud to make it through life and then manipulates the soft brains of the hateful, uneducated, anti-American types.

Yes

That was one word in his speech. Here are some more:
1. We must stop the steal
2. We will never give up, we will never concede. It doesn't happen.
3. We are going to the Congress
He said this on the day that Congress was certifying the election. The election that he loss.

Trump could have picked up the phone and stopped it in minutes.
Republican in the House got to call up all of the witness they wanted, looks like they dropped the ball and failed poor Trump.

Name the election with it happened.
Do you know anything about this country? Where are you from?

Fuck China.
And all of the businesses the Trumps have with the Chinese government.

Not anymore.

Unless Trump took 2019 and 2020 off, he was President when everything began going to *******.

Sorry Charlie, while the world is suffering through inflation and recessions, the United State has leading the world economically. Fact.

Those platforms are private companies in the sense that it's not a government entity. So, they get to decide what membership means and what the rules are and how to enforce them. You don't have any more rights there than you would at a Target or Dairy Queen. Why would you expect more?
Sorry I'm not doing this anymore . I do know a lot about Election Audits . Recounts are Silly and just as fraudulent . Georgia needed to take 100,000 people off the voter rolls . We know Biden had more votes . Audits proved that Trump had more LEGAL VOTES . Maricopa County Audit in Arizona not only was it proven but the aftermath and resistance was incredible Democrat & Republicans fought the Audit , Laws were broken superseding the State Legislatures in PA , MI , WI , AZ & GA

Sorry I'm not doing this anymore . I do know a lot about Election Audits . Recounts are Silly and just as fraudulent . Georgia needed to take 100,000 people off the voter rolls . We know Biden had more votes . Audits proved that Trump had more LEGAL VOTES . Maricopa County Audit in Arizona not only was it proven but the aftermath and resistance was incredible Democrat & Republicans fought the Audit , Laws were broken superseding the State Legislatures in PA , MI , WI , AZ & GA
Do you believe what you just wrote?
Do you understand you're talking about a Democratic and Republican conspiracy all lined up against Trump?
Do you understand this means elected officials, appointed judges and volunteer poll workers conspired with voters against Trump?
You cannot be this daft.

Go rob some Target, Home Depot stores, etc.
Why would I rob anything I make good money! I served my country and and hold a security clearance and went to war 4 times, I'm educated, a law abiding citizen and I own several firearms! Why would I risk all of that?

See as a man who knows American history very well especially all of the crimes and atrocities committed against black Americans I know that America is going to make amends for them one way or the other and it won't be no robbery either!

Bullshit!! Fuxx all the lazy fuxxers with hands out! I don't give a rats ass what color you are or what side of the bed you ******* on!! Innocent hard working poor people get ******* on too!! I'd be glad to help anyone who deserves a helping hand, but going by skin color you can kiss my ass!
So what do you think they should take back the reparations that they gave to the Native Americans and stop giving them $10k per month? Do you even have a clue of why the American government pays the Native Americans to this day and forever? Should we take back the reparations that we gave to the Japanese? America wasn't even involved in the Holocaust yet we give the Jews Billions of dollars every single year. Do you think we should stop giving the Jews money?

We give Billions of Dollars a year to Pakistan and Egypt and they don't even like us. Do you think that we should stop?

What about the people who live on welfare generation after generation do you think we should end welfare and adopt a "don't work don't eat" policy in America? Do you know what ethnicity is the highest demographic on welfare? I will give you a clue, it's not black people!

Reparations has nothing to do with any handouts! The US government owes an unpaid debt based on a signed agreement by the President of the United States for 40 Acres and a Mule for services rendered which they violated and some day that debt will be paid or it won't be your ass getting kisses in the near future it will be the communists! 🤣😂

NYNJcuckcouple said:
What I am talking about IS MUCH BIGGER and damming then peer pressure . How can you survive if your being scorned - put down and not helped by your own ?

-------------------------AM TALKING ABOUT A WHOLE RACE AGAINST IT'S OWN .

NYNJcuckcouple said:

NYNJcuckcouple said:

NYNJcuckcouple said:

NYNJcuckcouple said:

NYNJcuckcouple said:

NYNJcuckcouple said:

NYNJcuckcouple said:

NYNJcuckcouple said:

Agreed.

NYNJcuckcouple said:

NYNJcuckcouple said:

NYNJcuckcouple said:
and support Trump

NYNJcuckcouple said:

You are wasting your time with these fuxxin morons!! They are so brainwashed and braindead they will never understand the truth. Until they are gone, we will always be fighting a losing battle.

Why would I rob anything I make good money! I served my country and and hold a security clearance and went to war 4 times, I'm educated, a law abiding citizen and I own several firearms! Why would I risk all of that?

See as a man who knows American history very well especially all of the crimes and atrocities committed against black Americans I know that America is going to make amends for them one way or the other and it won't be no robbery either!
Then quit standing there like a MORON WITH YOUR HAND OUT BEGGING!! When you do that, you lose all respect we should have for you for the good you have done!!

AGAIN, DUMB FUCK!!! I AIN"T NEBBAH OWNED NO SLABES, AND YOU AIN"T NEBBAH PICKED NO COTTON!! Shut the fuck up already with your bullshit begging!! Go sue the black fuxxers that sold your relatives in Africa!!
Again...? I've never had the pleasure of communicating with you before. So glad you finally took the bait and quoted my post. I put enough out there to trigger your knuckle dragging illiterate Cave K.unt/ K.ave K.uck ass 😆.
So is this the William Brimley Black Cock Craver look alike? Or the almost as attractive as the K.rypt K.eeper K.unt 🤣?
I have no interest in debating facts with you. It would be an exercise in futility. However I do appreciate those who have that level of time and patience...Even for a piece of s.hit like you 💩. I'd rather leave you ignorant. Much more in line with my agenda. You won't be getting a free education from me b.itch. Although, I think I am going to enjoy posting some "colorful" observations about you "Doofuscpl"😂.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230927-150517.png
    Screenshot_20230927-150517.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_20230929_144853_913.gif
    IMG_20230929_144853_913.gif
    671.5 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_20230929_145003_366.gif
    IMG_20230929_145003_366.gif
    219.5 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
You are wasting your time with these fuxxin morons!!
You know you're not spelling 'fucking' in a clever way? You're actually spelling "fuk-sin". But we're the morons.🤡
They are so brainwashed and braindead they will never understand the truth.
You seem to believe that fact and opinion are the same. You have fallen for a charlatan who has only delivered chaos. An incompetent, hateful, loser.

Until they are gone, we will always be fighting a losing battle.
Since we are much younger than you, you've loss in this lifetime. Go take a walk into the lake. Keep going.

Again...? I've never had the pleasure of communicating with you before. So glad you finally took the bait and quoted my post. I put enough out there to trigger your knuckle dragging illiterate Cave K.unt/ K.ave K.uck ass 😆.
So is this the William Brimley Black Cock Craver look alike? Or the almost as attractive as the K.rypt K.eeper K.unt 🤣?
I have no interest in debating facts with you. It would be an exercise in futility. However I do appreciate those who have that level of time and patience...Even for a piece of s.hit like you 💩. I'd rather leave you ignorant. Much more in line with my agenda. You won't be getting a free education from me b.itch. Although, I think I am going to enjoy posting some "colorful" observations about you "Doofuscpl"😂.
Oh *******!!! That's them??!!
Cut off t-shirt and stache. Holy *******!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back