the reperations act

dder

Male
Real Person
This is why reparations are important. To give back to Black people what they have been robbed of. It is also one of the areas in which white men falter. They think that because they say sorry, they should be forgiven. However, this is insufficient and should not be confused with actual atonement. Reparations are given to everyone under the sun, however with Black Kings and Queens, and for the BBC that you love so much, just a ‘sorry’ is enough? No, you must part with your funds for the Black New World Order. Say sorry with your fucking pockets white boi. For example, I had a white slave do his part and tribute to me daily for over 100 days.

Fun play but complete bullshit in reality. You aren’t oppressed. You have the same opportunities as everyone else. You aren’t a slave and never wear. They were never slave owners. Stop the victim mentality. Expecting money from people that have never harmed you isn’t attractive at all. That said, one of our black regulars is very successful in life. But he has a kink that he likes to role play that he is taking me for reparations. We actually have a great time. It’s just play

This is why reparations are important. To give back to Black people what they have been robbed of. It is also one of the areas in which white men falter. They think that because they say sorry, they should be forgiven. However, this is insufficient and should not be confused with actual atonement. Reparations are given to everyone under the sun, however with Black Kings and Queens, and for the BBC that you love so much, just a ‘sorry’ is enough? No, you must part with your funds for the Black New World Order. Say sorry with your fucking pockets white boi. For example, I had a white slave do his part and tribute to me daily for over 100 days.
I have several discount coupons that I'm willing to share.

Fun play but complete bullshit in reality. You aren’t oppressed. You have the same opportunities as everyone else. You aren’t a slave and never wear. They were never slave owners. Stop the victim mentality. Expecting money from people that have never harmed you isn’t attractive at all. That said, one of our black regulars is very successful in life. But he has a kink that he likes to role play that he is taking me for reparations. We actually have a great time. It’s just play
Of course somebody has to feel inclined to chime in with some reactionary bull crap because they feel like their political opinions are so important that they have to "correct" somebody despite the fact that this post was made under "extreme alternative interracial sex" which means this is CLEARLY meant as sexual fantasy.

Let us have some damn fun!

"Hey white boi pay me reparations by giving me money and let me fuck your wife."

"Yes big strong black man. I am so sorry for my racist past. Please take my money and fuck my wife good while i yank my small white cock.

Uptight boring conservative walks in and interrupts with: "Um actually you are not oppressed!"

Of course somebody has to feel inclined to chime in with some reactionary bull crap because they feel like their political opinions are so important that they have to "correct" somebody despite the fact that this post was made under "extreme alternative interracial sex" which means this is CLEARLY meant as sexual fantasy.

Let us have some damn fun!

"Hey white boi pay me reparations by giving me money and let me fuck your wife."

"Yes big strong black man. I am so sorry for my racist past. Please take my money and fuck my wife good while i yank my small white cock.

Uptight boring conservative walks in and interrupts with: "Um actually you are not oppressed!"
You’re the one pushing political opinions. This is what happens with single white guys

You’re the one pushing political opinions. This is what happens with single white guys
The record above clearly shows that it was you, good sir. You literally walked into this thread like Ben Shapiro to interrupt with "facts don't care about your feelings" type of rhetoric while everyone else was offering their wives' pussy as reparations to this poor black man.

Then again it is a common neurosis of every white man, including myself, that we have to argue in every situation. So whatever, I'll leave it at that. I just find it annoying when people come into these threads with these "reality check" buzzkills when everyone is just trying to enjoy a fantasy. If people were trying to have a serious debate it would be different.

Last edited:
The record above clearly shows that it was you, good sir. You literally walked into this thread like Ben Shapiro to interrupt with "facts don't care about your feelings" type of rhetoric while everyone else was offering their wives' pussy as reparations to this poor black man.

Then again it is a common neurosis of every white man, including myself, that we have to argue in every situation. So whatever, I'll leave it at that. I just find it annoying when people come into these threads with these "reality check" buzzkills when everyone is just trying to enjoy a fantasy. If people were trying to have a serious debate it would be different.
Sir? Nope. I’m the wife and single guys like you with no manners ruin this site. You don’t have a wife you’re here just for fantasy and give the lifestyle a black eye. This lifestyle is about reality and the reality is you aren’t in the lifestyle

You’re the one bringing politics into it. Even attacking conservatives.

Smart answer. 😉

Keep it in your own yard. Don't spread it all over the world. Not all of us are from the U.S . 😉

I feel the calling of the Cuckold destiny. I feel a black god knocking up my wife and blessing us with his offspring.

This is why reparations are important. To give back to Black people what they have been robbed of. It is also one of the areas in which white men falter. They think that because they say sorry, they should be forgiven. However, this is insufficient and should not be confused with actual atonement. Reparations are given to everyone under the sun, however with Black Kings and Queens, and for the BBC that you love so much, just a ‘sorry’ is enough? No, you must part with your funds for the Black New World Order. Say sorry with your fucking pockets white boi. For example, I .had a white slave do his part and tribute to me daily for over 100 days.
What about the people who's ancestors never owned slaves, the people who had ancestors who fought in the Civil War for the North to free the slaves. How do you deal with them? Or people who's ancestors came to this country in the late 1800's or after.

Back