I can't wait to see my girl get bred like this :)
So you are still waiting for her to say yes, take the time to find a well hung black man that agrees to fuck her and then try to get them to meet by accident like at the bar you just happened to take her to. Let him flirt with her give her the green light to tease him for me please. Then if you don't connect tell her , Hey I think that guy was hot for you. If she says something like he was nice just being friendly . You can say I wish you would have teased him more, maybe little flash to be adventurous. Once she starts to show off it is what you have been waiting for. Keep her in that daring show off for me mode.

The new modern marriage is now a reality of the free world. Black bulls are now an indispensable figure for married white couples. What makes us happiest is that most married white men want this lifestyle. Too many married white men are now grateful to black bulls who have the potential to fuck their wives. They are now determined to leave the issue of meeting their wives' sexual needs entirely up to the black bulls.
This new modern marriage is now a global culture. Too many married white men now accept and appreciate the position of black bulls in their marriage. What about married white women? They are very happy to live under the rule of their black bulls and receive all the support from their husbands.

I wonder what married white men and women here think about the new marriage culture. State your ideas View attachment 4626976View attachment 4626977View attachment 4626978
Since when Black + White = Black?

So you are still waiting for her to say yes, take the time to find a well hung black man that agrees to fuck her and then try to get them to meet by accident like at the bar you just happened to take her to. Let him flirt with her give her the green light to tease him for me please. Then if you don't connect tell her , Hey I think that guy was hot for you. If she says something like he was nice just being friendly . You can say I wish you would have teased him more, maybe little flash to be adventurous. Once she starts to show off it is what you have been waiting for. Keep her in that daring show off for me mode.
It's already a yes, she sees everything here, shes just shy. completely obedient to me, would do anything I say. :)

Good morning! If this is the most perfect look for a white woman (which is not even up for discussion)This must be correct. Normalize it
View attachment 7097739
I like this scene. The married white woman shows an elegant presence with her expensive jewellery and sexy red nails on her well manicured hands as she prepares to become her Black Lover's wanton slut. It shows total respect and submission to Her Bull and is so beautiful to see. :sex: 🔥 :sex:

Last edited:
Всегда было так, что людям, чей образ жизни не соответствовал норме, приходилось ожидать негативных последствий. Потребовалось некоторое время, чтобы Христианство было принято в Древнем Риме. Потребовалось некоторое время, чтобы признать, что не все христиане обязательно должны быть католиками. Сейчас в Христианстве много ответвлений. По моему мнению, MODERN MARRIAGE должен иметь такой же статус как например, баптисты. Дети могут видеть какие отношения у родителей между собой, насколько их родители счастливы и почему это так. Родители воспитывают мальчиков как кукольдов, а девочки дружат с парнем который куколд или позже выходят замуж за куколда. Цепочки с буквами HW — это красиво, но я могу себе представить, что каждая девушка и женщина носит такой шикарный бан, цвет и форма которого описыват ее статус, видимый каждому...

Но мы далеки от этого, даже мормоны добились большего. У мормонов мужчина тоже бык, у него несколько женщин и он даже на них женат...
View attachment 6893459
Wedding Ceremony in a BNWO church...

Attachments

• BNWO Church.jpg
    BNWO Church.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 163
Back