A big black cock looking you right in the face is a sobering contradiction, Do I want to suck this monster, Fuck this monster or run. Thinking I have never seen a cock this big and thick, I'm not sure I could get this in my tight little hole and if I did it would ruin me for my husband. Then as you calm down and the hardness and thickness you find in your hand you think about this may be my only chance to ever have a really giant cock in me. Then your mind starts to think of the orgasms that are going to blast thru your body and next thing you know you are on your back with a giant black cock in your married white pussy. Last thing on your mind now is to keep telling him, please don't stop.

A big black cock looking you right in the face is a sobering contradiction, Do I want to suck this monster, Fuck this monster or run. Thinking I have never seen a cock this big and thick, I'm not sure I could get this in my tight little hole and if I did it would ruin me for my husband. Then as you calm down and the hardness and thickness you find in your hand you think about this may be my only chance to ever have a really giant cock in me. Then your mind starts to think of the orgasms that are going to blast thru your body and next thing you know you are on your back with a giant black cock in your married white pussy. Last thing on your mind now is to keep telling him, please don't stop.
Mmmmm! 💋

Attachments

• IMG_4673.jpeg
    IMG_4673.jpeg
    440.6 KB · Views: 157
Back