The new modern marriage is now a reality of the free world. Black bulls are now an indispensable figure for married white couples. What makes us happiest is that most married white men want this lifestyle. Too many married white men are now grateful to black bulls who have the potential to fuck their wives. They are now determined to leave the issue of meeting their wives' sexual needs entirely up to the black bulls.
This new modern marriage is now a global culture. Too many married white men now accept and appreciate the position of black bulls in their marriage. What about married white women? They are very happy to live under the rule of their black bulls and receive all the support from their husbands.

I wonder what married white men and women here think about the new marriage culture. State your ideas View attachment 4626976View attachment 4626977View attachment 4626978
Very true, that is the best way

I have undressed my wife in front of a group of black cocks , knowing you are offering your beautiful wife to a group of well hung black men is totally exciting for both. The first time she whispered to me , do you see the size of all of these black cocks, they are going to ruin me with those. Next she ask me to think about it we can still turn back. The next thing she knew I had dropped her house coat and she stood naked in front of her first group of men. I often strip her now to repeat that moment. The things we share right.

Back