Do we really believe, that the white men are dumb, naïve, and will be distracted to the point that they will just overlook what black men are trying to do. If We the Black people think that this is just going to transition , without a hard fight then, you better think again. You think white men want to give up all their fucking, and get no more pussy. They will not let this happen without a long hard fight ! Just speaking the truth of what I believe ! The way most of you sound, it's like this is just going to be a piece of cake and everybody will want it to be the new modern marriage !
God, this is not a war, what are you talking about? Black men do not make any extra effort for this. White husbands come and offer their white wives to black men lol

The "new-modern-marriage" offers intimacy for both on another level, if(!!!) both are willing to open up. I think every couple reach after years a point - well, there is just a little desire for "more" and this is ok. I love cucking my husband from time to time and therefore our sex-life is great.

@cookmann1963: Neither white-blacks-yellow-red Lovers! What the fuck you are talking about? It is just fun - no(!) it needs to be fun for all and there is no place for rassism at all! I tell you something: I am open for an BBC experience since years - and I know, there will be such a situation but I am not forsing it. And if a little tiny yellow chinese man will fuck my brain out - it is ok! (Ok, this will not happen ^^).

The "nightmare":
It is a the hottest thing you can do and you can level it up! No chance to masturbate and not in the same room! Just listening to the moanings - just in his brain he can imagine, what is going up behind that closed door...and the hands are fixed!

Is it a nightmare or perfect for a Cuck husband to not even be able to masturbate while having the most exciting moments of his life?
View attachment 7031333
Both.

It's an never ending ******* that is so fantastic.
Your body is in so much pain while your heart goes through so many feelings that your brain gets confused.
It's emotional orgasms 🤪

And it makes you more submissive and more willing to do stuff. All you want is to cum. But you are so confused that all you really want is to see your wife have the best orgasms ever with that manly bull.

God, this is not a war, what are you talking about? Black men do not make any extra effort for this. White husbands come and offer their white wives to black men lol
I was gonna say, this is LITERALLY happening on a daily basis nowadays. Obviously, it will never be universal, but there are a ******* ton of white men who're not only allowing their wives to go black, they're encouraging and even *begging* them to.

Back