The new modern mariage ❤️🔥

The new modern marriage is now a reality of the free world. Black bulls are now an indispensable figure for married white couples. What makes us happiest is that most married white men want this lifestyle. Too many married white men are now grateful to black bulls who have the potential to fuck their wives. They are now determined to leave the issue of meeting their wives' sexual needs entirely up to the black bulls.
This new modern marriage is now a global culture. Too many married white men now accept and appreciate the position of black bulls in their marriage. What about married white women? They are very happy to live under the rule of their black bulls and receive all the support from their husbands.

I wonder what married white men and women here think about the new marriage culture. State your ideas View attachment 4626976View attachment 4626977View attachment 4626978
LMAO, because you guys are so funny with your alternate reality you guys live in. If modern marriages were truly like this, be bigotry, prejudice and racism would be a thing of the past. I hope one day we can get to a reality where these three conversations aren't needed, but we are no where close to those days. But I guess this would be a true cuck's fantasy.

My elderly wifey and I were late converts to Black sexual supremacy but have embraced it wholeheartedly. She tolerated my teensy white peepee for decades until one of her friends told about our Black neighbor and his enormous cock. I encouraged her to indulge herself and she has. Out of respect for him I leave the house before he drops by to fuck her in our marital bed and make a point of thanking him once he is finished. To acknowledge his natural dominance I gave him my wedding ring which he wears around his neck as a trophy.
I love how you have openly encouragef your black neighbor to pleasure your wife and he wears your wedding band as a trophy. I wonder if his friends ask about the rings on his necklace?

Back