That would have been cuck-cool. But it also could have been proper to have taken those sacred vows with the full knowledge and intent to shatter them before and during the honeymoon. Carrying your bride across the threshold to deliver her to a waiting Black Bull would have established the foundation of your marital sex life from the start. And as the Bull fucked your bride right in front of you, without a condom, his deliberate insemination of her could have been his symbolic blessing upon your marriage, as well as the beginning of growing your new family.
Yes, agreed. The bull really needs to be in attendance at the weeding in the front row with friends and family. The bride will be doubly excited because not only will she will be starting her new married life and all the buzz that brings but she will be given to her bull by her loving husband. Her sexual journey will begin on her wedding night and she can give herself to this bull with all her energy and enthusiasm.Bride WW.jpg

Yes, agreed. The bull really needs to be in attendance at the weeding in the front row with friends and family. The bride will be doubly excited because not only will she will be starting her new married life and all the buzz that brings but she will be given to her bull by her loving husband. Her sexual journey will begin on her wedding night and she can give herself to this bull with all her energy and enthusiasm.View attachment 6799414
I agree with this one too!! My first other man than my husband was in the first row... And we all together spend a week in vacation in an island.. best trip we had!!🥰🥰🥰

Fucking the newlywed white wife is the consistently popular fantasy for most bulls and blacks.
And I can imagine a variety of scenarios whereby that opportunity is taken. Of course, it's almost never that way in this modern age, but the ultimate fulfillment of the bride fantasy is if she remained a virgin til the wedding. Popping her maidenhead in front of her new groom is a supreme sexual high. I've never had a virgin before. But I overcame my squeamishness for bl00d flow during the deed when I had period sex with a former girlfriend years ago. We had discussed it ahead of time, of course. I managed to get into it, dispelling my fears of hurting her.
But fucking a virgin bride could involve pain.

Last edited:
Yes, agreed. The bull really needs to be in attendance at the weeding in the front row with friends and family. The bride will be doubly excited because not only will she will be starting her new married life and all the buzz that brings but she will be given to her bull by her loving husband. Her sexual journey will begin on her wedding night and she can give herself to this bull with all her energy and enthusiasm.View attachment 6799414
Did anyone in the audience know what was in store for the happy couple to make them even more happy. Do you think many other cuckold couples were in attendance

It was a beautiful moment, seeing my wife being fucked by a black man in our bed. Seeing her sexually fulfilled, letting herself go and reaching heights of pleasure that she had never reached. Seeing him kiss her while he took her in missionary position turned me on to the highest degree. The complicity between the two was incredible as if I wasn't there. My pleasure was increased tenfold to see the pleasure and satisfaction of my wife that she experienced without any taboo.
Yes, everybody wins when we work with natural hierarchy instead of struggling against it in vain.

A very proud husband and *******View attachment 6777963
Implying what, exactly? That these two are m0ther and d@ughter, open to being fucked by the same man, in front of each other? What a family! Closest I came to that was a Yahoo IM chat ages ago, and they lived thousands of miles away (I forget where.). That would be another one of those situations where my Guilt Alarm would go off in the back of my head. But my dick would suddenly tug me forward of its own accord, seizing full control of my body and will until I had finished fucking both women at least three times each, hopefully impregnating them both, if Mom is still able to be conceive.

Whoops! I have to go sit in the corner now. My conscience has put me in Time Out. 😂😆🤣

Back