At that moment, a man gives up his dignity, his sense of masculinity. He comes face to face with a new reality.

It doesn't happen right away but out of the wreckage the humiliation a new identity blossoms. He becomes a new man, a submissive cuckold.

It would be selfish at that point not to let the girl you love experience what she needs.View attachment 4705491
Our fantasy

That's what I was doing to your Bride the night before you married her, white boi--giving her a facial in her bridal outfit after I'd done fucking her for the evening. I nutted in her pussy and asshole, and then had her clean my dick before dropping her back at her place. The whole time, you were having fun at your silly bachelor party. You had no idea I'd finished christening your Bride's pussy for the night.

Actually I would hope you do it also the night after!

Well if anything says modern relationships it's this...my mrs is back in Germany and I'm currently in London but she was out on Saturday with her girlfriend and her gym mates, where she bumped into one of the trainers of the gym. She told me she was feeling frisky and asked if she could play while I was away.
Fast forward to 5am Sunday morning and I get a message from her saying she's taken her trainer back home and he's just blown a very big load in her mouth and when he's recovered she's going to fuck him.
She sent me a voice note an hour later detailing what they had just done and that he'd literally just left and she can't wait to have me back now that I'm all revved up.

The new modern marriage is now a reality of the free world. Black bulls are now an indispensable figure for married white couples. What makes us happiest is that most married white men want this lifestyle. Too many married white men are now grateful to black bulls who have the potential to fuck their wives. They are now determined to leave the issue of meeting their wives' sexual needs entirely up to the black bulls.
This new modern marriage is now a global culture. Too many married white men now accept and appreciate the position of black bulls in their marriage. What about married white women? They are very happy to live under the rule of their black bulls and receive all the support from their husbands.

I wonder what married white men and women here think about the new marriage culture. State your ideas View attachment 4626976View attachment 4626977View attachment 4626978

😅😅😅😅😅😅

The new modern marriage is now a reality of the free world. Black bulls are now an indispensable figure for married white couples. What makes us happiest is that most married white men want this lifestyle. Too many married white men are now grateful to black bulls who have the potential to fuck their wives. They are now determined to leave the issue of meeting their wives' sexual needs entirely up to the black bulls.
This new modern marriage is now a global culture. Too many married white men now accept and appreciate the position of black bulls in their marriage. What about married white women? They are very happy to live under the rule of their black bulls and receive all the support from their husbands.

I wonder what married white men and women here think about the new marriage culture. State your ideas View attachment 4626976View attachment 4626977View attachment 4626978
This the way

Back