Unfortunately the IRS has little time to play and in every fun coupling its requirements MUST be considered and for every bull and slut a cuckhold must be captured to fund the lucky couples activities.
The Wittol is an essential member of the fun even if he only is sure to mail in the quarterly 1040ES
It is almost June 15 so be sure to get that ES in the mail as a good cuc.

It's normal, once social norms and anxieties are relieved, for white wives to submit sexually to their desires for Black cock and to be BBC owned.

View attachment 4632052
My wife, Carol, has taken the next step in our Cuckold marriage and went black Saturday night, all night. She’s still sore today Tuesday. Larry, her bull has made clear to us that if we want his BBC for her, she is now his property to use as her owner. Carol and I agreed, but Carol agreed first.

The new modern marriage is now a reality of the free world. Black bulls are now an indispensable figure for married white couples. What makes us happiest is that most married white men want this lifestyle. Too many married white men are now grateful to black bulls who have the potential to fuck their wives. They are now determined to leave the issue of meeting their wives' sexual needs entirely up to the black bulls.
This new modern marriage is now a global culture. Too many married white men now accept and appreciate the position of black bulls in their marriage. What about married white women? They are very happy to live under the rule of their black bulls and receive all the support from their husbands.

I wonder what married white men and women here think about the new marriage culture. State your ideas View attachment 4626976View attachment 4626977View attachment 4626978
We are trying it and liking it. Carol is now black owned and stretched out by a longtime friend of ours who made his move Saturday night on my willing white wife. She knew it’s what I wanted and made two men happy, her black bull and her Cuckold hubby. She’s still sore from Saturday night, all night.

It certainly is. Also, the desire of married white men on this issue is great.
It is. White couples and black bulls are now a very good mix as white men come to appreciate the power of black men to make our wives happy in bed, in a restaurant, in a bar, on vacation — well everywhere actually. My wife, Carol, just took the plunge and is now black owned by a longtime friend of ours. He’s 6’3” 230 lbs. She will be at his place from Friday night to Monday morning from now on. She will serve him, his wife and other black men he plans to share her with. I’m a happy Cuckold and Carol is a really happy wife. Win win.

It is. White couples and black bulls are now a very good mix as white men come to appreciate the power of black men to make our wives happy in bed, in a restaurant, in a bar, on vacation — well everywhere actually. My wife, Carol, just took the plunge and is now black owned by a longtime friend of ours. He’s 6’3” 230 lbs. She will be at his place from Friday night to Monday morning from now on. She will serve him, his wife and other black men he plans to share her with. I’m a happy Cuckold and Carol is a really happy wife. Win win.
BWNO, the way it should be. You and your wife are extremely lucky to be chosen to be owned.

No matter how big white man's dick is, black bull is still needed to complete a marriage
Yes, I agree with your premise and Larry, the big black bull who owns my wife Carol as his personal property, has convinced both of us that we need him to be part of our family. Carol adores him, actually told me she had the best most exciting sex of her life with him Saturday night. As her Cuckold husband, I am really turned on by her being under the control of her black bull, and happy for her to serve him and in return have so much sexual pleasure from him. Uhh, forgive me, but to toot my own horn so to speak, Carol has no complaints about me in that department. It’s just that for her, BBC has proven to be big, thick, penetrating, athletic, muscular, longer lasting and dominant. She does what he tells her to do in bed or anywhere else. She just told me tonight that after dinner Saturday night he took her dancing at a mostly black club and as soon as they were in there he pulled down her low-cut top to reveal her bra-less C cup breasts to anyone who wanted to see them or feel them. But no one got too aggressive because Larry was clearly respected by all. She calls him her Black King and wants me to submit to him too. At this point I don’t know what it means to submit but I’m game to find out.

Back