It took many years for my wife to become a black cock lover after refusing to try a bbc.
She now admits that she wanted to be fucked by a bbc bull but conservative upbringing made her refuse. When her bbc lover first penetrated her vagina she had her first vaginal orgasm and multi orgasms while me fucked her hard an deeper than any white cock had managed to reach.
She is now addicted to black cock having now had four black guy’s fuck her, I accept that our marriage is now complete as I’ve got my wish of sharing my wife’s body with black bulls and she gets the best sex by the black bulls that give her the complete fucking she now expects from the bulls who’s larger cocks stretch her vagina wider and deeper than my white cock could ever manage .
That's great. You should definitely know that you are a very lucky husband. You are living the dream of many married white men. There is no greater means of happiness for your wife than black bulls. Continue to support all your wife's sexual needs😊

The new modern marriage is now a reality of the free world. Black bulls are now an indispensable figure for married white couples. What makes us happiest is that most married white men want this lifestyle. Too many married white men are now grateful to black bulls who have the potential to fuck their wives. They are now determined to leave the issue of meeting their wives' sexual needs entirely up to the black bulls.
This new modern marriage is now a global culture. Too many married white men now accept and appreciate the position of black bulls in their marriage. What about married white women? They are very happy to live under the rule of their black bulls and receive all the support from their husbands.

I wonder what married white men and women here think about the new marriage culture. State your ideas View attachment 4626976View attachment 4626977View attachment 4626978
Its as already been done.

Modern marriage has changed for white couples, many marriages now include bringing a black man or men into the bedroom to sexually satisfy their wives. Racial dynamics are changing, as are women desires to enjoy what was once viewed as taboo! Cuckold husbands want to surrender their wives to be used like prostitutes for black men. They want to watch and film the carnage. Once the wives get used they crave hard use and depravity. The husbands cannot believe how dirty their once faithful shy wives can get and how much or many huge black cocks theirwives can take. The cuckold husbands love surrendering their women for black men or groups of black men to use,they will also surrender their daughters, sisters,mothers aunts,nieces or grandmother's to be used as well. I believe that the day is coming where you will see multi generational cuckold parties taking place as normal family events. If a black man or group of black men want to use a female member of the modern white family they will be handed over to be used for the black mans enjoyment while the male members of the white family serve as cuckolds watching and filming the carnage! This is the future of the modern white family!
Absolutely! It's the best thing for everyone. We all really want the modern white family to get to the point you mentioned. And I'm sure that's what married white men want the most.

That's great. You should definitely know that you are a very lucky husband. You are living the dream of many married white men. There is no greater means of happiness for your wife than black bulls. Continue to support all your wife's sexual needs😊
I agree we should support our wives completely in their desire for the black Bulls that give them such sexual satisfaction

Absolutely! It's the best thing for everyone. We all really want the modern white family to get to the point you mentioned. And I'm sure that's what married white men want the most.
Im a white guy and want this so much. Black guys rule in bed, their huge cocks are so amazing. Thank you sir giving much pleasure to our girlfriends and wives while giving us pleasure in watching.

The new modern marriage is now a reality of the free world. Black bulls are now an indispensable figure for married white couples. What makes us happiest is that most married white men want this lifestyle. Too many married white men are now grateful to black bulls who have the potential to fuck their wives. They are now determined to leave the issue of meeting their wives' sexual needs entirely up to the black bulls.
This new modern marriage is now a global culture. Too many married white men now accept and appreciate the position of black bulls in their marriage. What about married white women? They are very happy to live under the rule of their black bulls and receive all the support from their husbands.

I wonder what married white men and women here think about the new marriage culture. State your ideas View attachment 4626976View attachment 4626977View attachment 4626978
I think all woman want that.
But see say dient.
I know that the Black are so hot.

Back