Pussy free for all cucks!
That’s just the way it goes for beta submissive cuckolds faggots , strong black men will always push us a side and take our wife’s , my wife would see this black guy well when ever they wanted to fuck he could call her up and my wife would be right over his apartment and she knew 3 other married white women that were seeing him and we all lived right close to him so he always had young white married pussy like on call , he called my house at 1am I answered he asked for my wife I gave her the phone she was half asleep ok give me a couple mins she jumped out of bed got dressed was all fixed up in record time and gone In like a half an hour all she said was bye go back to bed and she came back the at 6pm tired as hell I ate her cream pie she had an orgasm and fell asleep she said her boyfriend and her were up the whole time ,so he had 4 white black cock slut wife’s like within a 4 city block radius they knew about each other and if the other wife’s were anything like mine they came running when he wanted them too and that’s the way it worked he’d call my wife when he wanted her and he did share my wife with his friends quite a bit and my wife said they tag teamed her a few times she liked it she slept over night in the same bed with two naked black guys one on-each side she said she was in sexual heaven

This topic received so much attention and received so many responses that unfortunately I was unable to respond to most of them. All of them were supportive responses. This site is a great stepping stone to normalize the lifestyle and modern marriage that should be. Lucky couples who are already in the lifestyle gave thanks, and married men who weren't so lucky yet said they were striving for it. Modern marriage is spreading and normalizing day by day. Married women should no longer have any restrictions. And they cross that restriction first with their black lovers. I have been a guest in the homes of many married couples I have met through this site and we had a good time. I will continue to strive to spread this lifestyle. And screwing married women, lol. I help my friends who have not yet entered the lifestyle. Also, couples who are already in the lifestyle and want to improve it can message me

THE NEW MODERN MARRIAGE♠️

That’s just the way it goes for beta submissive cuckolds faggots , strong black men will always push us a side and take our wife’s , my wife would see this black guy well when ever they wanted to fuck he could call her up and my wife would be right over his apartment and she knew 3 other married white women that were seeing him and we all lived right close to him so he always had young white married pussy like on call , he called my house at 1am I answered he asked for my wife I gave her the phone she was half asleep ok give me a couple mins she jumped out of bed got dressed was all fixed up in record time and gone In like a half an hour all she said was bye go back to bed and she came back the at 6pm tired as hell I ate her cream pie she had an orgasm and fell asleep she said her boyfriend and her were up the whole time ,so he had 4 white black cock slut wife’s like within a 4 city block radius they knew about each other and if the other wife’s were anything like mine they came running when he wanted them too and that’s the way it worked he’d call my wife when he wanted her and he did share my wife with his friends quite a bit and my wife said they tag teamed her a few times she liked it she slept over night in the same bed with two naked black guys one on-each side she said she was in sexual heaven
My wife had a guy that would knock on our window some nights when he went out and didn’t find a whore to fuck he’d come and wake my wife and fuck her in our bed while chicks are sleeping, and me watching him filling her pussie before he leave for home. I’ll never forget the nice seconds he use to leave for me. Her pussie was best after he used her . We never mind for him to wake us .

This topic received so much attention and received so many responses that unfortunately I was unable to respond to most of them. All of them were supportive responses. This site is a great stepping stone to normalize the lifestyle and modern marriage that should be. Lucky couples who are already in the lifestyle gave thanks, and married men who weren't so lucky yet said they were striving for it. Modern marriage is spreading and normalizing day by day. Married women should no longer have any restrictions. And they cross that restriction first with their black lovers. I have been a guest in the homes of many married couples I have met through this site and we had a good time. I will continue to strive to spread this lifestyle. And screwing married women, lol. I help my friends who have not yet entered the lifestyle. Also, couples who are already in the lifestyle and want to improve it can message me

THE NEW MODERN MARRIAGE♠️
happy wife Happy family, we try to promote this among acquaintances and friends and it is more like a fire in the forest when it spreads Farther and farther, any woman who hears dreams of trying And having tried it, she can’t stop, sort of like diving out of the depths and breathing in full breasts of the airIMG_20230305_051548_980.jpg

My wife had a guy that would knock on our window some nights when he went out and didn’t find a whore to fuck he’d come and wake my wife and fuck her in our bed while chicks are sleeping, and me watching him filling her pussie before he leave for home. I’ll never forget the nice seconds he use to leave for me. Her pussie was best after he used her . We never mind for him to wake us .
My wife's bull lives near to us, lee than 10 mins on foot and he is free to come to our house whenever he likes to enjoy sex with my wife. A lot of times he arrived here after midnight while we were already in bed.

Back