The Best - Circumcised or Uncircumcised. Women..??

is this even a question? uncut! i love sliding my tongue between the foreskin and the head and swirling it around. usually drives them crazy. plus the feel of the skin sliding in and out of you brings that extra little bit of pleasure to the table!

My wife has said many times she prefers a guy that's circumcised, but when our boy was born 13 years ago we decided not to have him circumcised. We felt it should be his choice choice if/when he wanted to do that. When he was around 6, once, he and I were showering and he mentioned he noticed the difference, and I just told him I was circumcised and he wasn't, and if he ever wanted to be, he could. He's never mentioned it since. I don't think most guys really care one way or the other, though.

Reactions: API
I think that uncut is probably easier on a younger or tighter pussy because the muscles at the entrance of the vagina grip the skin of the cock and a lot of the thrusting movement takes place inside the extended foreskin. A circumcised cock is going to have more movement and friction against the vaginal entrance because the skin is tighter. There seems to be very definite preferences for most women, I have heard from several women over the years that there is a very different feeling being fucked with a cut and an uncut cock. Since I only have one cock I haven't been able to draw any definitive conclusions, but I would say that most of my information sources I would rate as reliable.:)

Back