The Best - Circumcised or Uncircumcised. Women..??

My wife has said many times she prefers a guy that's circumcised, but when our boy was born 13 years ago we decided not to have him circumcised. We felt it should be his choice choice if/when he wanted to do that. When he was around 6, once, he and I were showering and he mentioned he noticed the difference, and I just told him I was circumcised and he wasn't, and if he ever wanted to be, he could. He's never mentioned it since. I don't think most guys really care one way or the other, though.
If you stop and think about most males when they are born get slapped on the ass, have the ends of their cocks cut off and welcome to the world!:frantic:

If you stop and think about most males when they are born get slapped on the ass, have the ends of their cocks cut off and welcome to the world!:frantic:

:) Yeah, except the person that circumcised me had "medical clicks" of their own, and was in the middle of one when they snipped me ... lol I think I lost a couple extra inches that I shouldn't have. :unsure:

Uncircumcised for me every time! I love the feel of the foreskin going backwards and forwards in me. You can also get hidden surprises if some lazy guy hasn't bothered cleaning himself properly, like the night a guy got me to clean the head of his cock with my tongue and it had white stuff still there from last time he cum! (But I did as I was told).

Guess I'd prefer a cut Black Cock .. the Darker the better .. just what I'm used to, I guess. I've only been with one uncut guy and he was a nice 8, but not as aggressive as I prefer. :oops:xoxx, Dana

I'm crazy about black cock. uncut is most beautiful and I prefer to play with these monsters.... however if the guys are not
good at personal hygiene the smell can be over whelming when I skin it back to suck.

judging by pics alone, if a guy is short then circumcised looks better.

if he's long, and thick, then uncircumcised looks nicer.

Back