The Best - Circumcised or Uncircumcised. Women..??

I have had both.. love both... but if I have to pic.. uncut for me please.

Always prefer a uncircumcised cock on a man they smell and taste so much better! the natural way you can skin back the foreskin and get a nice ripe smegma smell is so hot!! and i can feel the difference when the foreskin is rubbing up and down in my pussy or my husbands asshole we love long foreskinned men!

Can anyone else tell this was written by a guy?

The little blonde wife said she didn't care but the fatter the black cock the better. she said her pussy was dripping wet after looking at these pictures of big black cocks.
I prefer to see a thick BBC also. At least 8” long too. I prefer a larger shaft to a mushroom head. I’ve been with lots of men before I married and the thicker down the shaft, the better I liked it.

Uncircumcised for me every time! I love the feel of the foreskin going backwards and forwards in me. You can also get hidden surprises if some lazy guy hasn't bothered cleaning himself properly, like the night a guy got me to clean the head of his cock with my tongue and it had white stuff still there from last time he cum! (But I did as I was told).

X out dirty bbc can't take care of yourself can't take care of others

Back