Circumcised or Natural?

jeff & christy

Couple
Gold Member
From
TN, US
"The thirteenth century Provençal Jewish wrier Isaac ben Ydaiah, for example, appears to have been concerned not only that women might want to cheat, but that when they did they would find more pleasurable options outside of their communities.

According to him, you see, Jewish women were at risk of being interested in having sex with gentiles because gentiles were uncircumcised. Isaac believed that removing the foreskin made penises more sensitive, and as a result, circumcised men reached orgasm more quickly than their uncircumcised counterparts, reducing the pleasure that women could experience. Dude lays it out like this:

This is the way the circumcised man acts time after time with the woman he loves. He has an orgasm first; he does not hold back his strength.
As soon as he begins intercourse with her, he immediately comes to a climax. She has no pleasure from him when she lies down or when she arises, and it would be better for her if he had not known here and not drawn near to her, for he arouses her passion to no avail and she remains in a state of desire for her husband, ashamed and confounded.[2]
If a woman gets with an uncircumcised man however, she will…

…lie against his breast with great passion, for he thrusts inside her a long time because of the foreskin, which is a barrier against ejaculation in intercourse. Thus she feels pleasure and reaches an orgasm first. When an uncircumcised man sleeps with her and then resolves to return to his home, she brazenly grasps him, holding on to his genitals, and says to him, “Come back, make love to me.” This is because of the pleasure that she finds in intercourse with him, from the sinews of his testicles – sinews of iron – and from his ejaculation – that of a horse – which he shoots like an arrow into her womb. They are united without separating, and he makes love twice and three times in one night, yet the appetite is not filled.

I have a friend from Mumbai that is also a nurse. She is active in the lifestyle. She swears that the very small penis' in India are why she and her husband immigrated to the U.S. At least you come by it honestly. How old were you when you were cut? Was it an option?
About 80% of Indian population is uncut...rest Muslim and Christians donot for religious reasons...and are usually cut at a very young age so that's not an option...

I am a decent size...most real cocks I have seen are of good size...but I saw only from South India and north India....but Mumbai is in wester side so probably smaller lol

In general, uncut BBCs look more neat, pretty and cleaner but only thing that can beat that is really strong, long and girthy uncut black cock because it gives away some animalistic vibe and untameness. One big down side is that girls are not good at sucking uncut cock.

As a fairly new bi aware male and now wholehearted bi sexual male I feel my new experiences are very valid.
After years of enjoying my lovers taking their own pleasures from going down on me and the same with my wife and her lovers I wondered just it was and why they apparently liked from it. All my wife could say was it gave a warm and intense feeling and sense of empowerment.
I began to look more closely at the different cocks their sizes and proportions and whether they were cut or uncut. I developed a real feeling of appreciation and revelled in the beauty of cocks. I soon determined to put aside my long held homophobia and looked out a guy who was both married and I’d heard like to play with guys. Once I’d got up the courage to raise this with him he opened up to me and described how was enjoying sex with both sexes. He was adding to his repertoire and not losing out at all. I continued to ask how I could perhaps try it and at least forget it or maybe even enjoy it. We made a date for me join humans a few other bi sexual guys at one of their regular hookups. The time arrived and besides being really freaked out I was strangely excited too. To begin after being introduced to the other players we had a ******* and the music was started up which had a few guts up fancy together right away. It was a private party and I was the only newbie there so I wasn’t surprised to see groping and kissing going on but I did find my own excitement growing fast though. My friend who’d brought me along suggested he and I have a dance together which I awkwardly accepted. On the dance floor Jack (not his real name) placed my arms around his neck before doing the same to me and we began moving to the beat of music. I could straight away feel his erection pressing against my own and apologised embarrassed. Rubbish he spoke strongly it shows you’re enjoying it and surprised me with a kiss to the lips. I was at first startled but soon let his tongue probe my now open mouth and that really turned me on. I was so aroused and as Jack took my hand and led out I began to think I’d blown it all. How wrong I was as he led me to a bedroom and before you say anything I was naked and he had my cock in his mouth. Yes it is true an experienced man does know how to do it, and do it amazingly well too. I was blown away as Jack expertly took the point where I was ready to blow my load and it in only a few minutes too. However he backed off and asked if I’d like to taste his cock, whereupon he turned around and I came face to face up close and personal with my first cock. The exhilaration, the heat, the throbbing beautiful cock was something else and unhesitatingly took it into my mouth. Man that moment changed my whole life and I was instantly a willing bu sexual male. Needless ti say by the nights end I was no longer a virgin either and have not looked back since. I now have regular sex with a small (and growing) number of other bi sexuals.
Back to the debate of circumcised v uncircumcised. Nope none of circumcised lovers I’ve been with have trouble with premature ejaculation in fact I’ve found they have absolute mastery over when they wish to cum and it’s always at the time their lovers need it. Hopefully this bi sexual chatter won’t offend and I apologise if does. Just remember there’s room for us all in society and it’s not big to be phobic today v

My wife just recently seen my buddies uncut dick when he was changing when she got back from seeing it she didn't tell me at first but she said I just walking by bathroom and looked in and saw his dick...I could tell she liked so I went with it and asked if big..( I already seen been friends for yrs) she said yes said thick and she said he looked up and caught her so I asked did you like it she said he is uncut I said would you like making him hard..before she answered I said I like see her suck him..our sex great that night and she kept saying you want me to suck him...we're close.....

Back