Circumcised or Natural?

I've fucked with one older jewish guy and two arabic muslims. They banged me for hours and even the old guy wouldn't cum so easily. He did everything with me back and forth and I was so tired I had to give him a 20min blowjob to finish. So, cut cocks are less sensitive but not worse than uncut ones.

"The thirteenth century Provençal Jewish wrier Isaac ben Ydaiah, for example, appears to have been concerned not only that women might want to cheat, but that when they did they would find more pleasurable options outside of their communities.

According to him, you see, Jewish women were at risk of being interested in having sex with gentiles because gentiles were uncircumcised. Isaac believed that removing the foreskin made penises more sensitive, and as a result, circumcised men reached orgasm more quickly than their uncircumcised counterparts, reducing the pleasure that women could experience. Dude lays it out like this:

If a woman gets with an uncircumcised man however, she will…
I don't think so when having BBC nothing don't matter ask everyone that had one lol

All things being equal, I'm going with circumcised. Never had a lady tell me that she didn't want me because I'm circumcised. However, lots of women look at NOT being circumcised as a deal breaker.

Back