That moment... when she removes the condom :)

To me there is almost nothing SEXIER than when a couple starts off having sex with a condom then, during the heat of the moment, the woman either removes it herself or asks the guy to... just love it!! No Black Alpha Male should have anything wrapped around that beautiful cock except LIPS AND PUSSY!!

View attachment 5851228
Our first time with a BBC we agreed a condom at all times. But upon making him cum the first time I don’t know what took over me, but I had to have it, I had to take it with me, I had fantasized for that first BBC nut…I ripped the condom off his cock and put it as deep as I could take it into my mouth and he unloaded into the back of my throat and I swallowed it. Those are my babies now and I’m going to take them with me.

For me that's what so addicting about being a BBC Bull it's the thrill of the fun, and the work, and the challenge of getting a hotwife so addicted to BBC to where she takes the condom off and she lets me flood her insides until she is in orgasmic💦 bliss!♠️
Wow!

Our first time with a BBC we agreed a condom at all times. But upon making him cum the first time I don’t know what took over me, but I had to have it, I had to take it with me, I had fantasized for that first BBC nut…I ripped the condom off his cock and put it as deep as I could take it into my mouth and he unloaded into the back of my throat and I swallowed it. Those are my babies now and I’m going to take them with me.
👿👿👿👿

To me there is almost nothing SEXIER than when a couple starts off having sex with a condom then, during the heat of the moment, the woman either removes it herself or asks the guy to... just love it!! No Black Alpha Male should have anything wrapped around that beautiful cock except LIPS AND PUSSY!!

View attachment 5851228
As I like to say No Black Kings Should ever wear condoms. They are meant to breed us white women.

The condom shouldn't have even been put on. If so, the condom needs to be torn off with the pussy grip
One of the best parts is when the husband changes his mind and begs not to cum inside his wife

We started as swingers, The there have been four instances that that happened. One was when I set up a threesm with a man with a 10 inch cock for her birthday. The first time, he used a condom and he never got his full length in her. After resting a few minutes, he started rubbing his bare cock hear on her clit and pussy. This drives her wild and she was soon begging him to fuck her.She was so wet, all 10 inches of bare cock slid in on the first stroke. My stomach rolled. The second was with a very thick cock. The condom broke.. She said she noticed it felt better but she didn't realize it until she felt the warm of his cum. The third time was with a husband of a couple we swung with. I was doing his wife at the same time. She was so wet the condom slipped off. They retrieved it and finished bare since she was already exposed.

The fourth time, I became a total cuckold.We had met a younger black teacher at some swingers parties. She really liked him and it had got to the point where they would go into a bedroom alone and have sex. One night, I was in bed instantly when we got home. She straddled me.I knew she didn't have a bra on when we came home. She took her top off. Her huge tits were covered with dried cum. She said that happened when she was sucking him just before we came home. She kissed me and I could taste his cum in her mouth. She told me this was part of my present. She told me to lick them clean. While I did, she orgasmed. When she was satisfied that I had licked it all off, she said it was time for the second part of my present from D. She moved forward and raised her skirt. She didn't have any panties on. There was dried cum on her legs and her pubes. The was a stream of white cum still dripping. She said, "Lick the dried cum off and then lick my pussy. We were making out with him on top. I felt his bare cock enter me. It felt so much better than it had felt with a condom. I couldn't stop. When he finally came inside me, there was so much it felt like a douche, He didn't get soft after he came. I had so many orgasms I couldn't count them. He climaxed two more times before he went soft." She had several orgasms as I licked and sucked her pussy. Each time she pushed more cum out. When she was satisfied, she rolled over beside me. She told me he said she could have her bra and panties back if she came to his house alone. She said they made a date for Tuesday since they were on summer vacation. She spent the day and most of the night with him. That has been going for 20 years now.

Back