The Prone Bone

In my honest opinion I feel like the women who opt for this position have def taken some bbc in the past. Thoughts on this??

I had one fling over the summer a while back and when she laid there in the prone with her pussy just so inviting, it was the first time I had seen the position. I thought no problem, but the math wasn’t mathing. I don’t have a small cock, nor a huge cock, I’d say a humble average cock. She had a fit ass, but not huge or small either, and I was struggggling to get past the cheeks.

So that is why my theory is if a girl likes that position, she is definitely accustomed to fucking some huge cocks (and there is nothing wrong with that lol)

This was another aha moment in a man’s life that sometimes a woman has needs / desires that you can’t always fulfill. She was def “built for bbc”.
Well said and exactly how my first experience went. I’m 7” and I fell like she isn’t getting what she wants in this position. It’s her favorite and no doubt she became fond of sex laying flat like this because she’s had bigger men. She has a plump ass (ass has grown since we started seeing each other) and I’m not able to penetrate her like I could when she was smaller.

She looks so much sexier since her ass has gotten bigger so no complaints about her size but if she wants that good, deep feeling she’s gonna have to use a bigger cock.

Maybe we will meet-up soon with someone and whoever that may be I will make sure they know about her position preference.

In my honest opinion I feel like the women who opt for this position have def taken some bbc in the past. Thoughts on this??

I had one fling over the summer a while back and when she laid there in the prone with her pussy just so inviting, it was the first time I had seen the position. I thought no problem, but the math wasn’t mathing. I don’t have a small cock, nor a huge cock, I’d say a humble average cock. She had a fit ass, but not huge or small either, and I was struggggling to get past the cheeks.

So that is why my theory is if a girl likes that position, she is definitely accustomed to fucking some huge cocks (and there is nothing wrong with that lol)

This was another aha moment in a man’s life that sometimes a woman has needs / desires that you can’t always fulfill. She was def “built for bbc”.
Very well said and 100% accurate. My current fiancé loves that position, and truthfully, any of my previous partners never asked or volunteer to lay prone during sex so it was not a position I normally had done. Now I am wondering about the huge cock thing with my woman lol. She said she’s never had a huge cock and I’ve no reason to suspect she’s not being truthful. Hell she tells me all kinds of ******* and knows I love hearing about it. I think it’s more of a length thing in that position as well as an ass size issue. I love a fat ass but it’s hard to get good penetration in the prone position as you said.

One of my personal faves....I engaged in that this afternoon actually!

I think 2 way this is good position, 1 is if guy is big enough, another way if you put pillow under my hip so I am up a little bit. Any way I like this position as I can really feel the man weight on me and feel him enjoying

I think 2 way this is good position, 1 is if guy is big enough, another way if you put pillow under my hip so I am up a little bit. Any way I like this position as I can really feel the man weight on me and feel him enjoying
I think this is a superb breeding position too. Seems to leave the biggest creampies imo 🤤

I do like that position myself :bigsmile:
Please login or become a member to view

beautiful, I would also like to try this position with my wife, but my measurements would only allow 1"...maybe :(

I do like that position myself :bigsmile:

what does it feel like to feel it all inside in this position? does it make you enjoy it so much?

Have to agree, a good 8/9 inches needed in this position.

Back