She won. She's going to get a huge black cock.

Ori

Hello everyone,
It all happened so fast. Just last week I posted here about my girlfriend, her ex and his huge cock. I decided to share with her my thoughts and feelings that had been taking over for two years. But I did not expect such a reaction from her. She was of course very supportive and happy that I was sharing and that I should have done it a long time ago, but the next sentence really surprised me.. She said that she was very surprised that it took me two years to share with her what I feel because of the huge differences between me and him (at the beginning of the relationship I found a picture on her phone of her in Dougie and her ex fucks her with his huge cock and believe me the difference is huge). I will summarize from here. Later that day I asked her if she missed the feeling of a huge cock inside her and she said yes and then she suggested she wanted to try a black cock for the first time. At first I refused because I won't be able to deal with another situation like this where my girlfriend fucks with a bigger cock than mine. Finally she managed to convince me and I suggested we buy her toys so she can practice a big black cock. The next day at lunch I get a video of her in doggy fucking her ex to practice a big cock until the toys arrive. And for some reason I reacted in a completely different way than I thought I would. On the contrary, the situation made me horny and I just wanted to get home and fuck. I am also attaching photos of her cup at the beginning of the process and towards the meeting.

Hello everyone,
It all happened so fast. Just last week I posted here about my girlfriend, her ex and his huge cock. I decided to share with her my thoughts and feelings that had been taking over for two years. But I did not expect such a reaction from her. She was of course very supportive and happy that I was sharing and that I should have done it a long time ago, but the next sentence really surprised me.. She said that she was very surprised that it took me two years to share with her what I feel because of the huge differences between me and him (at the beginning of the relationship I found a picture on her phone of her in Dougie and her ex fucks her with his huge cock and believe me the difference is huge). I will summarize from here. Later that day I asked her if she missed the feeling of a huge cock inside her and she said yes and then she suggested she wanted to try a black cock for the first time. At first I refused because I won't be able to deal with another situation like this where my girlfriend fucks with a bigger cock than mine. Finally she managed to convince me and I suggested we buy her toys so she can practice a big black cock. The next day at lunch I get a video of her in doggy fucking her ex to practice a big cock until the toys arrive. And for some reason I reacted in a completely different way than I thought I would. On the contrary, the situation made me horny and I just wanted to get home and fuck. I am also attaching photos of her cup at the beginning of the process and towards the meeting.
Has she had the real thing yet? Were you allowed to watch, or maybe eat some cream pie. Did you fluff the bull or clean his cock clean when he finished with her? We are really interested in hearing more of your beginning experiences as a soon to be cuckold.

Hello everyone,
We have to women fuck black men. We need to let women get the best pleasure we cannot give them.
They need the feeling of a big black cock in them, so that they become owned by the feeling of a superior cock.

Back