I have a question about my tiny white gf and her ex huge cock. Please say what you think

Ori

I have a girlfriend for almost 2 years. she’s very very tiny. In the beginning of our relationship I found a picture of her in doggy position and a huge cock expanding her pussy to the limit. Needless to say, her entire ass was red. In addition, I also saw her conversation with her friend who it turns out was also with the same guy. And they both talk about how huge his cock is and my girlfriend friend asks her how you managed to get it all inside you? I felt his huge cock in my stomach when it was only half inside. And my partner tells her "You know me, I can handle such a huge cock." I even sucked him and put him deep in my throat until I choked.. and how they talked about his huge cock. Of course, since then I can't forget the picture of her in doggy position and a huge cock maybe 3 times the size of mine inside her and her correspondence with her friend about how huge his cock is and how my partner was able to handle it at all. My question is this.. Does my partner still think or fantasize about his cock? And will I ever be able to satisfy her after such a cock? And would you allow your partner to fuck him from time to time in front of you? Of course, needless to say we got to talk about it and she told me herself how huge his cock is and what a crazy fuck he is. Sorry for the long wording and thanks for the honest answers. Even if the answers hurt me in your opinion, I want to know. Thanks. (I have attached pictures when she is with me in Dougi and when she is with him

Attachments

• 319CFE08-7FA7-4495-9214-0FA110627496.png
    319CFE08-7FA7-4495-9214-0FA110627496.png
    2 MB · Views: 685
  • 9C18FB92-1B12-4EE8-A61D-A55755F05910.png
    9C18FB92-1B12-4EE8-A61D-A55755F05910.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 676
  • 314F20EB-6F7B-4943-81CC-95C85DC0DE03.png
    314F20EB-6F7B-4943-81CC-95C85DC0DE03.png
    2 MB · Views: 651
  • CBC55E3C-68A1-4789-B39E-A6FB3B0EBEA4.png
    CBC55E3C-68A1-4789-B39E-A6FB3B0EBEA4.png
    13.1 MB · Views: 717
While this is not what you want to hear because of the cuck fetish, remember she choose you and is no longer with him. There is a lot more to relationships and compatibility than just cock size, but if that is all you are focusing on then get some sex toys and learn to get confidence in meeting her needs. If you just want to focus on that one aspect though, then she can meet her needs with the ex or new guys, plus BBC is an option if that is what she wants.

Husband here, my wife and I were the exact same way as you. When we first got together she had been experiencing the fun of sleeping around at college and while I'm not small by any means, I had no problem pleasing her from day one. I did eventually ask her about the guys she previously slept with and size comparison between me and them, and at first she told me that me and one other guy were the biggest she had and were about the same size. After the first dildo she bought was much bigger than me I finally asked her if he was really about the same size or bigger. She finally admitted to me he was much bigger and just didn't want to make me think less of her of get upset. I assured her it in no way bothered me that she had been fucked by a huge cock but more than she kept it from me. I had always been fascinated by the idea of seeing a pussy get stretched and violated by a huge cock well before I met her so this was like a blessing in disguise for me. I eventually one night asked her who the best sex she ever had with was and this time she was honest, it was with him, granted this is after we had been together for years and I had made her cum and squirt hundreds of times. She told me it was the best because it "was just f---king" but I'm not too naive to know his huge cock had alot to do with it, especially the fact that all she wanted from him was to just get straight f---ked. After some more prodding she admitted to me his dick in her words "made her feel so full". Again I didn't let it bother me in fact the thought of my shy conservative wife being such a slut for a dick like that was just a hot image to me. We have over the years bought more toys and she always chooses the bigger ones and yes I do the difference in hownshe acts, feels and even cums when getting stretched out. She squirts so hard and gets deep in her voice when I'm fucking her with the huge cock sleeve we have. I have no problem pleasing her still but there Is no denying that she will always cum harder on something much bigger. So in short, yes she will always think about his big cock and how it felt, but that doesn't mean that's the only route to pleasure for her. She chose to be with you and my wife chose to be with me when they know first hand there is better equipment out there. But me personally don't think of her wanting or enjoying a huge cock as a problem, just as much as I would enjoy a woman with huge boobs and is super tight. So if anything I want to celebrate it and not hold her back from liking a nice big cock fucking, and actually encourage her to get some and truly enjoy it. Her getting the most pleasure out of life however it may be is want I really want for her even if it means getting railed by a man with a massive cock every now and then.

Husband here, my wife and I were the exact same way as you. When we first got together she had been experiencing the fun of sleeping around at college and while I'm not small by any means, I had no problem pleasing her from day one. I did eventually ask her about the guys she previously slept with and size comparison between me and them, and at first she told me that me and one other guy were the biggest she had and were about the same size. After the first dildo she bought was much bigger than me I finally asked her if he was really about the same size or bigger. She finally admitted to me he was much bigger and just didn't want to make me think less of her of get upset. I assured her it in no way bothered me that she had been fucked by a huge cock but more than she kept it from me. I had always been fascinated by the idea of seeing a pussy get stretched and violated by a huge cock well before I met her so this was like a blessing in disguise for me. I eventually one night asked her who the best sex she ever had with was and this time she was honest, it was with him, granted this is after we had been together for years and I had made her cum and squirt hundreds of times. She told me it was the best because it "was just f---king" but I'm not too naive to know his huge cock had alot to do with it, especially the fact that all she wanted from him was to just get straight f---ked. After some more prodding she admitted to me his dick in her words "made her feel so full". Again I didn't let it bother me in fact the thought of my shy conservative wife being such a slut for a dick like that was just a hot image to me. We have over the years bought more toys and she always chooses the bigger ones and yes I do the difference in hownshe acts, feels and even cums when getting stretched out. She squirts so hard and gets deep in her voice when I'm fucking her with the huge cock sleeve we have. I have no problem pleasing her still but there Is no denying that she will always cum harder on something much bigger. So in short, yes she will always think about his big cock and how it felt, but that doesn't mean that's the only route to pleasure for her. She chose to be with you and my wife chose to be with me when they know first hand there is better equipment out there. But me personally don't think of her wanting or enjoying a huge cock as a problem, just as much as I would enjoy a woman with huge boobs and is super tight. So if anything I want to celebrate it and not hold her back from liking a nice big cock fucking, and actually encourage her to get some and truly enjoy it. Her getting the most pleasure out of life however it may be is want I really want for her even if it means getting railed by a man with a massive cock every now and then.
This sounds just like my wife! She pretended I was her biggest for years (which is easy, because I'm unusually large at around 8.5x5.5 naturally - although I pump for her and get over 7 inches girth - and I was always the biggest for every woman I had before), but there was always a lingering "I'm not sure about this one" because she took my dick a bit too easily every time - even the first time, it was zero challenge for her. That's unusual at my size.

Well, maybe two years ago, she admitted she had this one black friend with benefits in college who was bigger. And although it was like pulling teeth, she admitted that he was MUCH bigger - noticeably longer (so probably pushing 10 inches) and so much thicker it wasn't even comparable. The thing that really stuck with me about the girth was that her tiny hands can fit around my natural cock all the time except when I have my absolute best erections - but she said that her hand couldn't fit around his dick when it was soft. So this dude's flaccid dick is thicker than my hard cock, which most women consider to be a monster itself.

I tried to tell her I wanted all the details because her pleasure turns me on and, quite frankly, it was obvious that the one time we had sex while talking about her experience with him she was SUPER turned on by it. She would nearly cum from hearing his name and "monster black cock" in the same sentence. But she holds back so much!

And now, since I've been pumping for her, I've seen how her body and her mind react to bigger sizes. It's amazing. Her preference is for an absurd size. She gets so turned on and cums so quickly when I'm fucking her with more than 8.5x6.25. Usually the best is around 6.5 inches girth, but sometimes she wants it bigger than that. We've made my favorite new sexual memories when she's been stuffed with 8.5x7+ inches and her eyes roll back uncontrollably, her screams stop because she's out of breath, and everything is clinching as she's cumming hard on my fat cock. I remember the first time I fucked her over 6.5 inches of girth, she came almost as soon as I got it fully in, and I was barely moving. It was never very difficult to make her cum, but it always took a lot of movement - she loves a good pounding. Until I hit that girth, and now it's like I just stick it in and she's on another fucking planet.

From pumping, we know he was nearly 7 inches in girth. I do get a tad thicker than him when I pump all the way to 7+. So basically, I've confirmed what I already suspected: She loved his cock and came on it repeatedly and quickly just due to the size alone. And lucky for me, I bottom out on her with 8-8.5 inches, so I can fill her up as much or more than he could...but damn, I wish I got to see her take him anyway!

This sounds just like my wife! She pretended I was her biggest for years (which is easy, because I'm unusually large at around 8.5x5.5 naturally - although I pump for her and get over 7 inches girth - and I was always the biggest for every woman I had before), but there was always a lingering "I'm not sure about this one" because she took my dick a bit too easily every time - even the first time, it was zero challenge for her. That's unusual at my size.

Well, maybe two years ago, she admitted she had this one black friend with benefits in college who was bigger. And although it was like pulling teeth, she admitted that he was MUCH bigger - noticeably longer (so probably pushing 10 inches) and so much thicker it wasn't even comparable. The thing that really stuck with me about the girth was that her tiny hands can fit around my natural cock all the time except when I have my absolute best erections - but she said that her hand couldn't fit around his dick when it was soft. So this dude's flaccid dick is thicker than my hard cock, which most women consider to be a monster itself.

I tried to tell her I wanted all the details because her pleasure turns me on and, quite frankly, it was obvious that the one time we had sex while talking about her experience with him she was SUPER turned on by it. She would nearly cum from hearing his name and "monster black cock" in the same sentence. But she holds back so much!

And now, since I've been pumping for her, I've seen how her body and her mind react to bigger sizes. It's amazing. Her preference is for an absurd size. She gets so turned on and cums so quickly when I'm fucking her with more than 8.5x6.25. Usually the best is around 6.5 inches girth, but sometimes she wants it bigger than that. We've made my favorite new sexual memories when she's been stuffed with 8.5x7+ inches and her eyes roll back uncontrollably, her screams stop because she's out of breath, and everything is clinching as she's cumming hard on my fat cock. I remember the first time I fucked her over 6.5 inches of girth, she came almost as soon as I got it fully in, and I was barely moving. It was never very difficult to make her cum, but it always took a lot of movement - she loves a good pounding. Until I hit that girth, and now it's like I just stick it in and she's on another fucking planet.

From pumping, we know he was nearly 7 inches in girth. I do get a tad thicker than him when I pump all the way to 7+. So basically, I've confirmed what I already suspected: She loved his cock and came on it repeatedly and quickly just due to the size alone. And lucky for me, I bottom out on her with 8-8.5 inches, so I can fill her up as much or more than he could...but damn, I wish I got to see her take him anyway!
Yup that's the story of the two of us to the teeth, except my wife claims he wasn't black but she wouldn't look me in the face when she first told me no. I think she is just scared of hurting me or me thinking less of her for being that kind of woman or liking this kinds of things, hence why we are here for us to try to convince her that it's ok and something we would both enjoy.

That is something I wish I had going on with my wife…you have the perfect set up. Get her back to chatting with him…you’ll be seeing her get that big cock in no time

Had the same issue with my college gf. She definitely still thinks about him. Try having her talk about it when you go down on her. My gf and I made that a frequent part of our sex life me going down on her while she would talk about sex with her ex. It helped that he was also black

I have a girlfriend for almost 2 years. she’s very very tiny. In the beginning of our relationship I found a picture of her in doggy position and a huge cock expanding her pussy to the limit. Needless to say, her entire ass was red. In addition, I also saw her conversation with her friend who it turns out was also with the same guy. And they both talk about how huge his cock is and my girlfriend friend asks her how you managed to get it all inside you? I felt his huge cock in my stomach when it was only half inside. And my partner tells her "You know me, I can handle such a huge cock." I even sucked him and put him deep in my throat until I choked.. and how they talked about his huge cock. Of course, since then I can't forget the picture of her in doggy position and a huge cock maybe 3 times the size of mine inside her and her correspondence with her friend about how huge his cock is and how my partner was able to handle it at all. My question is this.. Does my partner still think or fantasize about his cock? And will I ever be able to satisfy her after such a cock? And would you allow your partner to fuck him from time to time in front of you? Of course, needless to say we got to talk about it and she told me herself how huge his cock is and what a crazy fuck he is. Sorry for the long wording and thanks for the honest answers. Even if the answers hurt me in your opinion, I want to know. Thanks. (I have attached pictures when she is with me in Dougi and when she is with him
What does she say she wants? She has been with you for 2 years. Is she satisfied? Is she cheating? Is she craving him? Would adding a dildo or strap-on the size of him be a good compromise?

Great story. What pump do you use? How often do you need to use it and for how long to see any significant results?

Great story. What pump do you use? How often do you need to use it and for how long to see any significant results?
I don't want to turn this into a PE forum, so I'll just say I learned most of it on a subreddit called gettingbigger. But a brief primer on pumping:

I usually pump with a LeLuv air pump with a heating pad wrapped around it or in a tub of hot water. To grow permanently, it's helpful to do less time in the pump than what I usually do, and best to do it no more than every other day. But if I want to be really huge on a particular day, here's what I do: I start off with a cylinder that's barely thicker than my cock. I get a full, throbbing erection and then go into the pump. I do 2-minute intervals until I'm stuffing the entire cylinder. An interval is pumping up to a decent pressure, like 5 Hg, and holding it there for about 2 minutes, maybe reverse kegeling and/or moving the pump a bit to keep continuous stimulation, then releasing all the pressure and pumping right back up to the same pressure. The process of stuffing a cylinder gets easier after a lot of practice - your dick gets conditioned to it. Frankly, I probably wouldn't even pump up to 5 Hg for the first few sessions. You might hurt your dick doing that. But I've been conditioned enough for over a year now that I can safely go up to about 10 Hg sometimes. It just took a month or so of consistent pumping to get there. But I find that usually my penis feels best, strongest, and most natural if I spend most of my pump time between 4-7 Hg, personally, so more vacuum isn't necessarily best. Once I'm packing that small cylinder, I move up to a larger cylinder and repeat, wearing a sleeve near the top of my dick so I don't end up with a donut head. Then I move up one more time to a bigger cylinder, although typically I stop before I fully pack the last one because I usually don't want to be over 7 inches in girth but the biggest cylinder will leave me at about 7.1-7.2 inches if I pack it. When I've decided enough is enough, I take off the sleeve and do another 2-4 low-pressure (for me, 3-5 Hg) intervals in the bigger cylinder just to kind of even out the girth near the top of the shaft so it feels like a natural dick instead of a misshapen mess.

And that's how my wife gets her sausage made.

I don't want to turn this into a PE forum, so I'll just say I learned most of it on a subreddit called gettingbigger. But a brief primer on pumping:

I usually pump with a LeLuv air pump with a heating pad wrapped around it or in a tub of hot water. To grow permanently, it's helpful to do less time in the pump than what I usually do, and best to do it no more than every other day. But if I want to be really huge on a particular day, here's what I do: I start off with a cylinder that's barely thicker than my cock. I get a full, throbbing erection and then go into the pump. I do 2-minute intervals until I'm stuffing the entire cylinder. An interval is pumping up to a decent pressure, like 5 Hg, and holding it there for about 2 minutes, maybe reverse kegeling and/or moving the pump a bit to keep continuous stimulation, then releasing all the pressure and pumping right back up to the same pressure. The process of stuffing a cylinder gets easier after a lot of practice - your dick gets conditioned to it. Frankly, I probably wouldn't even pump up to 5 Hg for the first few sessions. You might hurt your dick doing that. But I've been conditioned enough for over a year now that I can safely go up to about 10 Hg sometimes. It just took a month or so of consistent pumping to get there. But I find that usually my penis feels best, strongest, and most natural if I spend most of my pump time between 4-7 Hg, personally, so more vacuum isn't necessarily best. Once I'm packing that small cylinder, I move up to a larger cylinder and repeat, wearing a sleeve near the top of my dick so I don't end up with a donut head. Then I move up one more time to a bigger cylinder, although typically I stop before I fully pack the last one because I usually don't want to be over 7 inches in girth but the biggest cylinder will leave me at about 7.1-7.2 inches if I pack it. When I've decided enough is enough, I take off the sleeve and do another 2-4 low-pressure (for me, 3-5 Hg) intervals in the bigger cylinder just to kind of even out the girth near the top of the shaft so it feels like a natural dick instead of a misshapen mess.

And that's how my wife gets her sausage made.
Super helpful. Thank you

The honest answer to your three questions are:
1. How would we know if she fantasizes about him or not? Ask her, not us.
2. How do we know if you satisfy her or not? You're the one having sex with her, does she seem satisfied? Ask her, not us.
3. Yes, given the nature of this forum, it's safe to say the husbands/boyfriends here would allow/want their wives/girlfriends to fuck someone else in front of them.
All your wordiness, and your choice of words, makes it appear like you are fake and all you really want is someone to provide you masturbatory material.

2. How do we know if you satisfy her or not? You're the one having sex with her, does she seem satisfied? Ask her, not us.
3. Yes, given the nature of this forum, it's safe to say the husbands/boyfriends here would allow/want their wives/girlfriends to fuck someone else in front of them.
All your wordiness, and your choice of words, makes it appear like you are fake and all you really want is someone to provide you masturbatory material.
I'm sorry I made you think I was fake. English is not my mom tongue. I just wanted to hear opinions from people with experience. If you have no experience and you don't like my post, you didn't have to comment. Thanks.

I met my girlfriend 5 years ago (We are still together, having sex 1-2 times a week) and she told med after a while the her prior boyfriend (Which she dated 7 years on and off) had a cock 23 cm long and somewhat thick. I got jalous, but it also turned me on. My own is 16 cm long and 14 cm around. But she also tells me that I've been the best sex she ever had, not because of my cock (She like my girth), but my skills and the way we connect. Im sure she's honest, she tells me things that other men would get jalous over, and seems to be honest wehenever we talk about stuff like that.
A big cock is not all, give her attention, make her feel like a woman, adore her, use your mouth, fingers (hand?) and make feel your desire for her.

Back