The Prone Bone

SDbiguy1

Male
From
SD, US
In my honest opinion I feel like the women who opt for this position have def taken some bbc in the past. Thoughts on this??

I had one fling over the summer a while back and when she laid there in the prone with her pussy just so inviting, it was the first time I had seen the position. I thought no problem, but the math wasn’t mathing. I don’t have a small cock, nor a huge cock, I’d say a humble average cock. She had a fit ass, but not huge or small either, and I was struggggling to get past the cheeks.

So that is why my theory is if a girl likes that position, she is definitely accustomed to fucking some huge cocks (and there is nothing wrong with that lol)

This was another aha moment in a man’s life that sometimes a woman has needs / desires that you can’t always fulfill. She was def “built for bbc”.

I do like that position myself :bigsmile:
Please login or become a member to view

That last pic is incredible lol. Good on you 🥰

i can't remember either but I'm glad
you did;)

Last edited:
In my honest opinion I feel like the women who opt for this position have def taken some bbc in the past. Thoughts on this??

I had one fling over the summer a while back and when she laid there in the prone with her pussy just so inviting, it was the first time I had seen the position. I thought no problem, but the math wasn’t mathing. I don’t have a small cock, nor a huge cock, I’d say a humble average cock. She had a fit ass, but not huge or small either, and I was struggggling to get past the cheeks.

So that is why my theory is if a girl likes that position, she is definitely accustomed to fucking some huge cocks (and there is nothing wrong with that lol)

This was another aha moment in a man’s life that sometimes a woman has needs / desires that you can’t always fulfill. She was def “built for bbc”.
I agree 👍!!! That's why BBC enjoy women with phat asses!!! Cause they know they like BBC

Just as a counterpoint, my wife does the prone bone with me because my short dick manages to reach some sensitive spots in that angle. With BBC she pretty much prefers basically any other position because they go where I don't (deep).
Valid counterpoint here. I was able to get some penetration, but it was pretty fast she switched to doggy so reading the room you could tell she wanted a huge cock for that.

She did make a comment down the road how black guys “love her ass” , so it checks out.

Very likely, it's definitely one of my favorite positions.

I love having a woman face down in this position bearing down over her back digging deep inside of her causing that pussy both pleasure and pain as she moans uncontrollably until she orgasms! Then I whisper into her ear about how I'm going to keep driving my BBC deep inside of her all night long doing this over and over again all while her hubby watches! ♠️

I love having a woman face down in this position bearing down over her back digging deep inside of her causing that pussy both pleasure and pain as she moans uncontrollably until she orgasms! Then I whisper into her ear about how I'm going to keep driving my BBC deep inside of her all night long doing this over and over again all while her hubby watches! ♠️
Would love to see you fucking my PAWG wife like that man.

Back