That moment... when she removes the condom :)

To me there is almost nothing SEXIER than when a couple starts off having sex with a condom then, during the heat of the moment, the woman either removes it herself or asks the guy to... just love it!! No Black Alpha Male should have anything wrapped around that beautiful cock except LIPS AND PUSSY!!

1675960278327.png

To me there is almost nothing SEXIER than when a couple starts off having sex with a condom then, during the heat of the moment, the woman either removes it herself or asks the guy to... just love it!! No Black Alpha Male should have anything wrapped around that beautiful cock except LIPS AND PUSSY!!

View attachment 5851228
It is very hard and wild see more when your wife/gf remove the condom and you can't say anything... when you was with the idea of black.your wife...
I don't know what I will.do in that moment but for sure if it not safe I will.say no. If it will be stable bull I will shut up and love the moment...

It is very hard and wild see more when your wife/gf remove the condom and you can't say anything... when you was with the idea of black.your wife...
I don't know what I will.do in that moment but for sure if it not safe I will.say no. If it will be stable bull I will shut up and love the moment...

Almost by definition, most feminine cucks wouldn't stand a CHANCE telling a Black Alpha male to either put on a condom, or not take one off... period

Yeah when I first got cucked the bull was getting frustrated and my wife begged me do let him remove his condom. It was a risk for sure, but he ended up being clean. It definitely was as hot as it gets.
i hope your wife, you and her then "bull" are doing fine.
ImO somebody has to take responsibility always. And i would say - all fantasy aside - that's one of the husband's businesses as a last resort. If you fail there you are not doing your job which is to be there for your wife's protection. No matter how tempting it may seem in the heat of the moment somebody has to be able to not lose his head. Just sayin'. Anything else is a game of Russian roulette, and you know your chances of getting away become slimmer and slimmer each time you play it. Not good ImO. :(

i hope your wife, you and her then "bull" are doing fine.
ImO somebody has to take responsibility always. And i would say - all fantasy aside - that's one of the husband's businesses as a last resort. If you fail there you are not doing your job which is to be there for your wife's protection. No matter how tempting it may seem in the heat of the moment somebody has to be able to not lose his head. Just sayin'. Anything else is a game of Russian roulette, and you know your chances of getting away become slimmer and slimmer each time you play it. Not good ImO. :(
We were swingers in the lifestyle for over 25 years and my wife refused to use condoms from the very first time we swung. We chose carefully and found steady playmates and we never, ever, caught anything from sex with others. Random bar pickups might be a different story, but swinging and playing with married people or single men that make a one on one commitment is no more dangerous than dating. During Covid we wore masks to protect ourselves from the virus because it was so prevalent, but sexually transmitted diseases are not as prevalent nor life threatening as some other things people do, like not wearing a mask in a store during the height of Covid. There is actually no "slimmer odds each time", the laws of averages don't work like that.

We were swingers in the lifestyle for over 25 years and my wife refused to use condoms from the very first time we swung. We chose carefully and found steady playmates and we never, ever, caught anything from sex with others. Random bar pickups might be a different story, but swinging and playing with married people or single men that make a one on one commitment is no more dangerous than dating. During Covid we wore masks to protect ourselves from the virus because it was so prevalent, but sexually transmitted diseases are not as prevalent nor life threatening as some other things people do, like not wearing a mask in a store during the height of Covid. There is actually no "slimmer odds each time", the laws of averages don't work like that.
Do you really believe the bull ******* you said…cause I didn’t …

You still think Covid is more dangerous than a sexually transmitted disease like HIV we got issues here.

You'll take it and enjoy it!! 100%
It's only natural and honestly it's insulting to even ask him to wear it to begin with!!

You'll take it and enjoy it!! 100%
First is the trust and after that... going to next step.and let condom out and do more wild things. The health is very important for all.
I don't see anything insulting telling him to wear a condom till each other gain the truth.
You're right...sorry!
I got carried away.

Similar situation for us as Nevada Couple experienced. It was our first 3-some and we agreed before meeting him that it was condoms as a given. Then as the night went on and I was so turned on, I had to pull the condom off. And oh.. what an incredible difference! Any other hot wives/milfs out there agree?

Back