Take the condom off

condom-off-bbc-in_001-gif.3383705
This how it’s gonna go

I love it you fuck a hotwife so good that she just knows it will only feel better without the condom and she asks you to take it off! As far as I'm concerned once that condom comes off the pull out game is suspended and I'm going to bust inside her little pond like a Bull frog and set my tadpoles free like it's recess time!🤣😂

I have been with two Black men in my life so far, and both insisted on coming full ******* inside of me. Thank God I had the morning after pills to take the next morning, not because I am against having a Black mans baby, but because I am just not ready to have children yet. One thing....the amount of semen those two Black men ejaculated inside of me was amazing, I can see why they say Black men are so fertile.

When I was young I was deathly afraid of getting a girl pregnant so I bought rubbers by the case. I had girls swear they wouldn't get pregnant but I still used a condom with most.
I was 22, I got mixed up with an older 42yo, married gal. Our first time was at my place, she was damn hot and fun. She sucked me off and swallowed every drop. I went down on her and she came pretty quick. Were laying there kissing, I was hard, reached for a rubber, she told me something like...there's no way she was going to get pregnant so don't worry. She was married with a family. We never did use condoms, I filled her pussy many many times. Lots of times in her mouth and butt hole too.
She often would clean my dick off after we fucked then kiss me. First time was hard for me but I got over it. She like me to go down on her after we fucked too, she'd wipe off with a towel, kiss me and she always said she would cum quick and she always did.
She openly told me that her seeing me made her & hubby's sex life better. She told me she did things with me hubby didn't do with her. It made me feel good.
She was fun

Last edited:
I have been with two Black men in my life so far, and both insisted on coming full ******* inside of me. Thank God I had the morning after pills to take the next morning, not because I am against having a Black mans baby, but because I am just not ready to have children yet. One thing....the amount of semen those two Black men ejaculated inside of me was amazing, I can see why they say Black men are so fertile.
nice!

I arranged an evening for my wife's birthday with a young black man with a thick 10 inch cock.We had agreed that condoms were a must. He used a condom the first time. They rested for a while. Then they started making out again. He rolled over on top of her and started rubbing his bare cock on her clit and slit. That drives her crazy. Soon she was begging for him to put it in and he did. He fucked her two more times. Each time with his bare cock. All I could watch. She said after it went in bare, there was no reason to use a condom the rest of the evening.

Fucking hot

Back