That moment... when she removes the condom :)

Please login or become a member to view

Well for me I hadn’t expected to meet anyone , when we met Del who is now our regular black bull. I had always refused to entertain the idea of taking a lover let alone a black guy.
When it happened as I have said. It was totally unplanned and I was desperate to be fucked by his much larger black penis fucking me that neither my husband, bull or myself had any condoms so it was a case of taking his unprotected cock or no cock at all . So I just lay back with my legs spread wide showing him my wet open cuntb and begging him to fuck me and cum in my cunt .
He duly done as I asked and fucked me hard and eventually ejaculated his seed deep into my cunt . When we meet he never wears a condom and I take his seed deep every time.

Last edited:
To me there is almost nothing SEXIER than when a couple starts off having sex with a condom then, during the heat of the moment, the woman either removes it herself or asks the guy to... just love it!! No Black Alpha Male should have anything wrapped around that beautiful cock except LIPS AND PUSSY!!

View attachment 5851228
It’s not a proper feeling for both the bull and my wife if he wears a condom we all much prefer going bare and her being filled

When you cross that line there is no going back. I had a woman who I was seeing and before our first meeting she clearly got the point across that we would use condoms. I agreed and for about 2 months we used condoms. One night in the middle of us having sex, she told me to take it off. I asked her was she sure and she said, “yes, take it off now” I took it off and slid back inside of her. She knew I was close and she told me to cum inside of her, I said ok then she wrapped her legs around me and I came. Afterwards, we were talking and I told her I am not wearing condoms with her anymore and we both agreed on it moving forward

To me there is almost nothing SEXIER than when a couple starts off having sex with a condom then, during the heat of the moment, the woman either removes it herself or asks the guy to... just love it!! No Black Alpha Male should have anything wrapped around that beautiful cock except LIPS AND PUSSY!!

View attachment 5851228
The best would be if the wife asks her husband to remove the condom from the Bull's cock :love:

Last edited:

View attachment 5851228
It’s so much better seeing my wife go bare back and enjoy those veiny fat BBC’s. I definitely love sucking them as well as getting penetrated by them as much as my wife

We were swingers in the lifestyle for over 25 years and my wife refused to use condoms from the very first time we swung. We chose carefully and found steady playmates and we never, ever, caught anything from sex with others. Random bar pickups might be a different story, but swinging and playing with married people or single men that make a one on one commitment is no more dangerous than dating. During Covid we wore masks to protect ourselves from the virus because it was so prevalent, but sexually transmitted diseases are not as prevalent nor life threatening as some other things people do, like not wearing a mask in a store during the height of Covid. There is actually no "slimmer odds each time", the laws of averages don't work like that.
🤣 This has to be satire right?

The wife's appreciative but sweetly muted murmurs when she is penetrated and then thrust into by her lover's bare cock are very sexy, as is her barely audible response (at 1.34 and again at 2.02) to being ejaculated into.

The final view of her tiny vaginal opening oozing semen leaves me wondering how the fuck it accommodated that scarily girthy erection.

But Nature always finds her way when it comes to perpetuating the human race, doesn't she.
Nice

You'll take it and enjoy it!! 100%
It's only natural and honestly it's insulting to even ask him to wear it to begin with!!
That's right! Letting me deep inside that tight married pussy but making me wear a condom is like giving me a Twinkie with no filling to enjoy. It's like loaning me your car with no engine! It's like listening to Gladys Night without the Pips!😂🤣

Back