Teach racist hubby a lesson

My hubby is one of the most racist people I know. I need to teach him a lesson. Want the nastiest bbc man or men to use me up, maybe even in our bed, and make him see it. I'd be open to any, and all twisted ideas.

So you knew he was a racist and you married him any way. What does that make you?

i come from a very racist family, but my step sister went Black at a very early age. when we were growing up I was very cruel to her because she liked black guys. After a while, she had enough of it, and had two of her black boy friends give me a hard ass kicking. I wound up getting two more ass kickings until I finally got the message, and then I begged her to stop. From then on I did her chores at home, I did her homework for her, I ran errands for her and her friends, gave her all my money, and did anything else she told me to do. Any time I would get our of line, all she would have to do is threaten to tell her boyfriends, and I would become obedient to her again.
That was criminal behavior. You should have gone to police and got them arrested.

Most are. I question your morals if your a supporter of him. Like it or not. I'm sure I fucked plenty of white women that were Trump supporters . I use your holes like your using my big black cock
Question away, I know who I am and that's what's important, I question your morals thinking it's okay to base racism on a vote. Good day sir.

Have a Black Man you know get checked for STDs. Then arrange a meet in a cheap motel. Wear glam expensive lingerie and tell the Bull you want him to "ravage" you. Do everything your hubby would object to. Rimming, kissing, anal, maybe 2 or 3 Black Men? Film it all and present it to him as a gift as follows. When next you "go out with the girls", leave it where he will find it, with a note of the address of the motel you will use to repeat cuckold him that night. Invite him to come watch. Warn him that your lover(s) will not tolerate any crap and are true Bulls who will deal with him however they find necessary. Enjoy!

My hubby is one of the most racist people I know. I need to teach him a lesson. Want the nastiest bbc man or men to use me up, maybe even in our bed, and make him see it. I'd be open to any, and all twisted ideas.
Where are you located? I would love to help you with that situation!

Back