Teach racist hubby a lesson

Be careful playing the 'racist' card in this sort of context. When I started in the lifestyle in 2013 I met guys in clubs and hubby would wait for me in the car, in case of any trouble. One time I went back to a guys place, got friendly, then I jokingly said my hubby was an organiser in a Far Right political party (he wasn't). I was hoping the reaction I would get would be the guy giving me a hard fucking and doing all sorts of stuff.
Instead the guy got bit upset, started going on about racists in the country and he's sick of them etc, lecturing me a bit, and being a little agressive. My hubby text me to see if I was ok, I text back saying I was as I thought the last thing I need is hubby coming to the door and both getting into a fight!
Finally I turned him around and we did end up fucking- and it was good and hard! So all ended ok, but I will never use that story again!

Be careful playing the 'racist' card in this sort of context. When I started in the lifestyle in 2013 I met guys in clubs and hubby would wait for me in the car, in case of any trouble. One time I went back to a guys place, got friendly, then I jokingly said my hubby was an organiser in a Far Right political party (he wasn't). I was hoping the reaction I would get would be the guy giving me a hard fucking and doing all sorts of stuff.
Instead the guy got bit upset, started going on about racists in the country and he's sick of them etc, lecturing me a bit, and being a little agressive. My hubby text me to see if I was ok, I text back saying I was as I thought the last thing I need is hubby coming to the door and both getting into a fight!
Finally I turned him around and we did end up fucking- and it was good and hard! So all ended ok, but I will never use that story again!

Yeah, well, make it clear first that you want to cuckold the racist piece of ******* so that you are clearly on team interracial cuckold!

I think a lot of white racists secretly know that they are inferior. White men have often said racist things to me, but I have never seen one openly say the same thing in the presence of a big black man. Of course, it is because they are scared of getting their asses kicked.

I agree with Lana, the sexual rights and freedoms of hot girls like us are very important. White men have tried to stifle them for centuries, but this is a new age of racial equality where women can make decisions about who to have sex with based on their own personal preference, not the white man's prejudice.

Racists must be confronted whenever possible. If I ever heard a white male saying that he'd vote Trump, I'd take his wife by the hand and lead her to a private room filled with beautiful naked black men, and let her have her pick. Then I'd have the racist hubby tied to a chair with a closed pin on his prick. If it budges at all I'd have him scream that he loves black cock too, and that she can have it as much as she wants. That's how you humiliate a racist Trump supporter and quash such notions in the bed.
This isn't a policitcal site.

I think a lot of white racists secretly know that they are inferior. White men have often said racist things to me, but I have never seen one openly say the same thing in the presence of a big black man. Of course, it is because they are scared of getting their asses kicked.

I agree with Lana, the sexual rights and freedoms of hot girls like us are very important. White men have tried to stifle them for centuries, but this is a new age of racial equality where women can make decisions about who to have sex with based on their own personal preference, not the white man's prejudice.
Youre still around? And still pretending to be a girl.

:bounce:
bbc_266_1000.gif

The real answer to this would be (if this was a real question being asked and not a fantasy), to wait until you are separating from the guy and going through divorcing him, to tell him the number of times he was eating you out he was actually cleaning up a black man's creampie. That the black guy loved it so much, you both kept it secret and did it dozens of times. And it happened on their anniversary and birthdays too.

Not every revenge needs the husband walking in on it. Sometimes it just needs to be a mental image gnawing at them for years to come.

The real answer to this would be (if this was a real question being asked and not a fantasy), to wait until you are separating from the guy and going through divorcing him, to tell him the number of times he was eating you out he was actually cleaning up a black man's creampie. That the black guy loved it so much, you both kept it secret and did it dozens of times. And it happened on their anniversary and birthdays too.

Not every revenge needs the husband walking in on it. Sometimes it just needs to be a mental image gnawing at them for years to come.
Not cool! My ex wife did this to me.I was physically ill for three days after she told me.

I had talked before about opposing my step sister’s decision to go Black and how I mistreated her because of it. I also said horrible things to her in the presence of her Black boyfriends, and for this I did get my ass kicked, on three occasions. I wound up in the hospital after my third ass kicking and it was at this point that I realized I was defeated and admitted by genetic inferiority to Black Men to myself, my step sister, and to everyone else. This set the course of my life and made me what I am today.

Back