Finally cucked my caged hubby with a BBC

fun2gether94

Female
Gold Member
Real Person
From
FL, US
I wasn’t planning on it, but I finally got to fuck a big black cock while my hubby watched and it was so hot. I have mixed feelings because it’s so new to me and I’d never fucked anyone else before but it was so fun. I told the guy and my hubby that I was only open to oral and grinding on each other but we started making out and then after we got naked and I made my hubby get naked to show his cage and I couldn’t help but tell my bull to fuck me. he took me from the couch to the bedroom and we made my husband kneel on the side of the bed while I got fucked in doggie style and stared my cuck in the face. I spit on my hubby while I got fucked then made him lick me for a minute while I was getting fucked then made him watch while my bull came in my pussy. Made him do a little clean up but I kinda rushed the bull out because I wasn’t overly attracted to him and didn’t feel a super amazing connection. Overall it was hot, but definitely going to be pickier about who I hook up with moving forward and hopeful to find some hot BBC who i connect with better to fuck my married pussy and humiliate my bitch hubby with me more 🤤

I wasn’t planning on it, but I finally got to fuck a big black cock while my hubby watched and it was so hot. I have mixed feelings because it’s so new to me and I’d never fucked anyone else before but it was so fun. I told the guy and my hubby that I was only open to oral and grinding on each other but we started making out and then after we got naked and I made my hubby get naked to show his cage and I couldn’t help but tell my bull to fuck me. he took me from the couch to the bedroom and we made my husband kneel on the side of the bed while I got fucked in doggie style and stared my cuck in the face. I spit on my hubby while I got fucked then made him lick me for a minute while I was getting fucked then made him watch while my bull came in my pussy. Made him do a little clean up but I kinda rushed the bull out because I wasn’t overly attracted to him and didn’t feel a super amazing connection. Overall it was hot, but definitely going to be pickier about who I hook up with moving forward and hopeful to find some hot BBC who i connect with better to fuck my married pussy and humiliate my bitch hubby with me more 🤤
So hot 🥰🥰🥰

Super hot story. Your hubby is a lucky guy! Give my wife some encouragement 🤣

Each time I read how u came on his face it turns me on so much

SO jealous of hubby. i hope he enjoyed the 'attention' you gave him!

Very nice start to it though....I am sure hubby enjoyed the humiliation. What was the conversation like with hubby after the bull left?

I think grabbing a guy you don’t know real well just to engage in this leads to dissatisfaction and might ruin a future great relationship. Taking your time to find the right bull is everything I would think.

Would love to connect with you!

Love to hear the stories about you and your Black Bull making the hubby do Sexually erotic things that I am very sure that he would never imagine doing and grow to love giving you the support you deserve to Cuck your hubby properly and I know that you are actually wishing you would've went Black years ago during your college years especially! But I'm happy for you both and I am looking forward to hearing more about your Sexual exploits with the Black King you are more Sexually bonded with. It will only get better and better for the 3 of you and your going to enjoy learning how to push your sexual limitations to levels you have never been to and the rewards of Becoming Sexually Complete and achieving growth is what I love about our Amazing lifestyle. Salute!♠️

Love to hear the stories about you and your Black Bull making the hubby do Sexually erotic things that I am very sure that he would never imagine doing and grow to love giving you the support you deserve to Cuck your hubby properly and I know that you are actually wishing you would've went Black years ago during your college years especially! But I'm happy for you both and I am looking forward to hearing more about your Sexual exploits with the Black King you are more Sexually bonded with. It will only get better and better for the 3 of you and your going to enjoy learning how to push your sexual limitations to levels you have never been to and the rewards of Becoming Sexually Complete and achieving growth is what I love about our Amazing lifestyle. Salute!♠️
I totally love your take and enthusiasm on the BBC cuckolding lifestyle. I too think the lifestyle is so beautiful and so sexually arousing. I think there is nothing more sexually beautiful or more sexually arousing to see than seeing beautiful white women and hung black men passionately fucking.

That is so fuckin hot

Where I live there’s a bar that’s really just a place for black guys and white girls to hook up . My wife and her girl friends have their girls night out every Friday and well they get together at our house during the week and talk about their sexual exploits. Well they’re all pretty white women and they’re all bbc only now. My wife is the only married one, her other 3 friends that go out with her are single. My wife said that she’s just one of many married white woman out there getting blacked well at least where they go. I’m always the butt of their white boy jokes when they get together here during the week lol

Where I live there’s a bar that’s really just a place for black guys and white girls to hook up . My wife and her girl friends have their girls night out every Friday and well they get together at our house during the week and talk about their sexual exploits. Well they’re all pretty white women and they’re all bbc only now. My wife is the only married one, her other 3 friends that go out with her are single. My wife said that she’s just one of many married white woman out there getting blacked well at least where they go. I’m always the butt of their white boy jokes when they get together here during the week lol
Where single moms and deadbeat dads are created

Back