My wife finally cucked me

For nearly as long as we've been together, my wife and I have enjoyed talking about her having sex with other men. It's typically during sex. She loves to tell me about the other men she's fucked before we got together (and I love to hear about it). But that wasn't always the case—sometimes she even drops an offhanded comment to me by mentioning how my cock isn't big enough (she once even alluded to that in front of one of her friends, which was a real turn-on for me). A recurring theme of this dirty talk focuses on one her particularly well-endowed prior partners.

With that in mind, about a year back, I bought a massive cock sleeve to use on her. That was a revelation, and led to hands-down the best sex we have ever had. When I put that sleeve on and stretched my wife to her limits, I immediately saw a side of her that I frankly didn't know existed. No longer was she telling me what to do and mocking my little cock; she became a docile, obedient little slut that told was desperate to be a "good girl for that big cock." I can typically make my wife cum with my penis, but when I wore that sleeve, it was another level entirely. She came so fast and so frequently that she couldn't even think straight. It was incredible.

Eventually she stopped letting me fuck before I put the sleeve on. I could go down on her and use my hands to get her ready, but then it was straight to the sleeve so she could cum over and over. I was welcome to feel her stretched pussy after she got what she wanted, but my place was now clear. She bought a bunch of really sexy underwear and would have me pull them to the side while I fucked her with the sleeve, which drove me wild. She would always take it off after the sleeve came off, telling me only big cocks had the pleasure of fucking her through her special panties. That drove me more wild still.

Now, the prior partners my wife had told me about were all white guys. In fact, I know for a fact that, until recently, she had never been with a black man. But she had always wanted to. I also knew she was deeply attracted to a mutual friend from college, who I'll call AJ. AJ is everything I am not. He's got to be about 6'4", very muscular, handsome, and as another mutual friend who used to date AJ told my wife, "had a cock the size of her forearm." AJ moved to the west coast after college while we stayed local, but we kept in touch. He is part of a group of college friends we regularly chat with through Zoom.

Back at the beginning of September, AJ was back in town for an alumni dinner on a Saturday night. I had a prior engagement that evening, and none of our other group of friends could make it, but my wife planned to go.

Late that afternoon, my wife had just gotten out of the shower and was doing her makeup at our bathroom counter. I walked up behind her and started kissing her neck. She giggled a bit and told me she was busy. I don't know what got into me, but I was feeling more assertive than ever. I slipped her towel off and grabbed her hips while kissing her neck again. Now I had her attention. She put her mascara down, put her hands on the counter, and turned her head so I could keep giving her neck attention. I kissed her shoulders and then got on my knees. Behind her still, I spread her ass cheeks and began eating her out from behind. She put her elbows down on the counter to give me better access, and after a few minutes of this, she turned around and said "let's move to the bed." She led the way.

She laid down on the bed and spread her legs. Typically I'd keep going down on her, which I love to do. But I wanted to get her in the mindset of having an assertive man. I rolled her on her side--her favorite position--and grabbed the nape of her neck while I kissed her deeply. My cock was sliding back and forth against her pussy, but I stayed outside. I kept sliding it back and forth, and she was bucking her hips.

"I need you to fuck me," she said. Not "go get your sleeve and fuck me," not "I wish a big cock could fuck me," but "I need you to fuck me." I started kissing her earlobe, which drives her crazy. Then I said it:

"If you want to get fucked today it won't be from me."

"Oh my god," she said, exhaling. She bucked her hips again.

"I'm going to pick out the panties you wear to dinner. I want you to be a good little slut for AJ tonight. If you're a good girl maybe he'll fuck you," I told her. With that, I rolled her on her stomach and worked on her pussy with my mouth until she was just about to cum. Then I got up and went to the closet, picked out a beautiful pair of underwear that I wasn't allowed to fuck her in, and tossed them to her. "You'd better finish getting ready or you'll be late," I said. With that, I left the room.

The dinner was scheduled to last from 7 to 8:30. Around 9:15 my wife texted me that she was grabbing a ******* with AJ. I tracked her on my phone and saw that she was at a bar adjacent to the hotel I knew AJ was staying at. At 10 she texted me that she was going to be home late. I tracked her again, and saw she was in the hotel.

When my wife got home around midnight, I was lying in bed. She came straight to bed, still in her dress, and without a word started kissing me passionately. We were laying on our sides, next to one another while we kissed. After a few moments she pushed me shoulder so I was on my back. Then she climbed on top of me, hiked up her dress, and climbed up so that her pussy was right over my face. Those beautiful panties were soaked.

"His cum is still inside me," she said, and began grinding her panty-clad pussy on my face. My heart was pounding. After a few minutes of this she slid back down and laid next to me. For the first time in ages, she let me fuck her immediately. She told me to go slow and be gentle, as she was worried she might be sore. The feeling of AJ's cum in her pussy was head-spinning.

Then she started to tell me about it. About how she flirted with him all through the dinner. About how she asked him to get a ******* with her. About how she had her mind made up that she was going to fuck him, one way or another. About how AJ was flirty with her, but said he really should be getting back to his hotel.

She told me all the details: "I said 'you can go back to your hotel, but it's been so long since I've seen you that I want to keep hanging out, can I come too? When we got into his room he had to use the bathroom. I went straight to the foot of the bed, put my elbows down on it, and hiked my dress up over my ass. I heard him come out and I just stayed in that position. He didn't hesitate. He took me by the hips and used his knee to kick one of my knees up on the bed. I was so wet. I whimpered and said please fuck me, please. I want to be a good girl for you. He pulled my panties to the side and without saying a word slid his cock inside me." Hearing this, I was so aroused I actually felt dizzy. She kept telling me about it.

"He was huge. God I came so hard in what felt like no time. Then he got rough with me. He put his hand on the back of my neck and pushed me down in to the bed. I kept my ass up in the air for him while he pounded me. At one point he went a little too deep and I slid forward. When that happened he pushed me forward on my belly and pinned my upper arms to the bed. He told me to be a good girl and he fucking pounded me. I came four times." The next thing she said nearly put me over the edge. "It hurt, but god, I needed a man who could make me be a good girl. Even when you wear that sleeve you don't have it in you," she said, and chuckled.

Then she told me I was done fucking her. I thought for a moment she was testing me, and wanted me to pin her down like AJ had. But I knew she would be sore, and I didn't want to hurt my wife. She was right: I just didn't have it in me.

For nearly as long as we've been together, my wife and I have enjoyed talking about her having sex with other men. It's typically during sex. She loves to tell me about the other men she's fucked before we got together (and I love to hear about it). But that wasn't always the case—sometimes she even drops an offhanded comment to me by mentioning how my cock isn't big enough (she once even alluded to that in front of one of her friends, which was a real turn-on for me). A recurring theme of this dirty talk focuses on one her particularly well-endowed prior partners.

With that in mind, about a year back, I bought a massive cock sleeve to use on her. That was a revelation, and led to hands-down the best sex we have ever had. When I put that sleeve on and stretched my wife to her limits, I immediately saw a side of her that I frankly didn't know existed. No longer was she telling me what to do and mocking my little cock; she became a docile, obedient little slut that told was desperate to be a "good girl for that big cock." I can typically make my wife cum with my penis, but when I wore that sleeve, it was another level entirely. She came so fast and so frequently that she couldn't even think straight. It was incredible.

Eventually she stopped letting me fuck before I put the sleeve on. I could go down on her and use my hands to get her ready, but then it was straight to the sleeve so she could cum over and over. I was welcome to feel her stretched pussy after she got what she wanted, but my place was now clear. She bought a bunch of really sexy underwear and would have me pull them to the side while I fucked her with the sleeve, which drove me wild. She would always take it off after the sleeve came off, telling me only big cocks had the pleasure of fucking her through her special panties. That drove me more wild still.

Now, the prior partners my wife had told me about were all white guys. In fact, I know for a fact that, until recently, she had never been with a black man. But she had always wanted to. I also knew she was deeply attracted to a mutual friend from college, who I'll call AJ. AJ is everything I am not. He's got to be about 6'4", very muscular, handsome, and as another mutual friend who used to date AJ told my wife, "had a cock the size of her forearm." AJ moved to the west coast after college while we stayed local, but we kept in touch. He is part of a group of college friends we regularly chat with through Zoom.

Back at the beginning of September, AJ was back in town for an alumni dinner on a Saturday night. I had a prior engagement that evening, and none of our other group of friends could make it, but my wife planned to go.

Late that afternoon, my wife had just gotten out of the shower and was doing her makeup at our bathroom counter. I walked up behind her and started kissing her neck. She giggled a bit and told me she was busy. I don't know what got into me, but I was feeling more assertive than ever. I slipped her towel off and grabbed her hips while kissing her neck again. Now I had her attention. She put her mascara down, put her hands on the counter, and turned her head so I could keep giving her neck attention. I kissed her shoulders and then got on my knees. Behind her still, I spread her ass cheeks and began eating her out from behind. She put her elbows down on the counter to give me better access, and after a few minutes of this, she turned around and said "let's move to the bed." She led the way.

She laid down on the bed and spread her legs. Typically I'd keep going down on her, which I love to do. But I wanted to get her in the mindset of having an assertive man. I rolled her on her side--her favorite position--and grabbed the nape of her neck while I kissed her deeply. My cock was sliding back and forth against her pussy, but I stayed outside. I kept sliding it back and forth, and she was bucking her hips.

"I need you to fuck me," she said. Not "go get your sleeve and fuck me," not "I wish a big cock could fuck me," but "I need you to fuck me." I started kissing her earlobe, which drives her crazy. Then I said it:

"I'm going to pick out the panties you wear to dinner. I want you to be a good little slut for AJ tonight. If you're a good girl maybe he'll fuck you," I told her. With that, I rolled her on her stomach and worked on her pussy with my mouth until she was just about to cum. Then I got up and went to the closet, picked out a beautiful pair of underwear that I wasn't allowed to fuck her in, and tossed them to her. "You'd better finish getting ready or you'll be late," I said. With that, I left the room.

The dinner was scheduled to last from 7 to 8:30. Around 9:15 my wife texted me that she was grabbing a ******* with AJ. I tracked her on my phone and saw that she was at a bar adjacent to the hotel I knew AJ was staying at. At 10 she texted me that she was going to be home late. I tracked her again, and saw she was in the hotel.

When my wife got home around midnight, I was lying in bed. She came straight to bed, still in her dress, and without a word started kissing me passionately. We

When my wife got home around midnight, I was lying in bed. She came straight to bed, still in her dress, and without a word started kissing me passionately. We were laying on our sides, next to one another while we kissed. After a few moments she pushed me shoulder so I was on my back. Then she climbed on top of me, hiked up her dress, and climbed up so that her pussy was right over my face. Those beautiful panties were soaked.

"His cum is still inside me," she said, and began grinding her panty-clad pussy on my face. My heart was pounding. After a few minutes of this she slid back down and laid next to me. For the first time in ages, she let me fuck her immediately. She told me to go slow and be gentle, as she was worried she might be sore. The feeling of AJ's cum in her pussy was head-spinning.

Then she started to tell me about it. About how she flirted with him all through the dinner. About how she asked him to get a ******* with her. About how she had her mind made up that she was going to fuck him, one way or another. About how AJ was flirty with her, but said he really should be getting back to his hotel.

She told me all the details: "I said 'you can go back to your hotel, but it's been so long since I've seen you that I want to keep hanging out, can I come too? When we got into his room he had to use the bathroom. I went straight to the foot of the bed, put my elbows down on it, and hiked my dress up over my ass. I heard him come out and I just stayed in that position. He didn't hesitate. He took me by the hips and usBuhis knee to kick one of my knees up on the bed. I was so wet. I whimpered and said please fuck me, please. I want to be a good girl for you. He pulled my panties to the side and without saying a word slid his cock inside me." Hearing this, I was so aroused I actually felt dizzy. She kept telling me about it.

"He was huge. God I came so hard in what felt like no time. Then he got rough with me. He put his hand on the back of my neck and pushed me down in to the bed. I kept my ass up in the air for him while he pounded me. At one point he went a little too deep and I slid forward. When that happened he pushed me forward on my belly and pinned my upper arms to the bed. He told me to be a good girl and he fucking pounded me. I came four times." The next thing she said nearly put me over the edge. "It hurt, but god, I needed a man who could make me be a good girl. Even when you wear that sleeve you don't have it in you," she said, and chuckled.

Then she told me I was done fucking her. I thought for a moment she was testing me, and wanted me to pin her down like AJ had. But I knew she would be sore, and I didn't want to hurt my wife. She was right: I just didn't have it in me.
By
were laying on our sides, next to one another while we kissed. After a few moments she pushed me shoulder so I was on my back. Then she climbed on top of me, hiked up her dress, and climbed up so that her pussy was right over my face. Those beautiful panties were soaked.

She told me all the details: "I said 'you can go back to your hotel, but it's been so long since I've seen you that I want to keep hanging out, can I come too? When we got into his room he had to use the bathroom. I went straight to the foot of the bed, put my elbows down on it, and hiked my dress up over my ass. I heard him come out and I just stayed in that position. He didn't hesitate. He took me by the hips and used his knee to kick one of my knees up on the bed. I was so wet. I whimpered and said please fuck me, please. I want to be a good girl for you. He pulled my panties to the side and without saying a word slid his cock inside me." Hearing this, I was so aroused I actually felt dizzy. She kept telling me about it.

Then she told me I was done fucking her. I thought for a moment she was testing me, and wanted me to pin her down like AJ had. But I knew she would be sore, and I didn't want to hurt my wife. She was right: I just didn't An

I wish I could have given you all an update sooner, but the last two weeks have been a whirlwind. Before I start, since I've already shared so much with you all, I suppose I should stop calling referring to my lovely bride as "my wife" and start calling her by her name, Kaitlyn. Now for the real update:

Shortly after Kaitlyn fucked AJ back in September, she became really much more assertive than usual. If you read my original post it won't surprise you that Kaitlyn has always been the more dominant of the two of us in bed. We both really enjoy that dynamic. But after her encounter with AJ she has become what a bit more casually assertive--or even dominant--with me, even when we weren't having sex. That's unusual for her. It started a few days after she first fucked him. We were laying in bed after a long day. I sleep in underwear only. She usually wears underwear and one of my old tee shirts. She she was resting her head on my chest as I had my arm around her.

"I don't think that's going to be the last time I have sex with someone else," she observed abruptly yet casually. She wasn't asking me permission. She wasn't really telling me, either, just making an observation aloud. The indignity of it made my heart race and gave me an instant erection. I told her I liked the idea of that, and that I wanted her to keep having fun. Then she made another casual observation: "I don't think that's going to be the last time I have sex with AJ," she added.

"Have you two been in touch?" I asked her.

"No, but I'm going to text him tonight and see if we can meet up again," she said. Then she added in a serious, pleading tone, "You want that for me, don't you?" When she asked me, she rubbed her hand over my underwear, pausing just a moment on my cock. My heart was pounding and I was just trying to keep my breathing normal at this point. She lifted her head up and looked at me as she put her hand in my underwear. "Don't you?" she asked again as she rubbed her fingers gently over my balls (which she knows I love).

Now, as you read this you could be forgiven for thinking "that's deeply fucked up and manipulative way for Kaitlyn to try to get my consent to her having sex with other men--with another man she just fucked at that! I thought the same thing in real time. I was humiliated. But at the same time, something about it aroused me more than I have ever felt. I think it was because, frankly, she was right: I did want that for her, and desperately so. And she knew that. Kaitlyn was proposing what I didn't have the nerve to, and I love her for that.

"I want that for you," I assured her. She smiled at me and kissed me as she stroked my cock. She played with me for a few minutes and then told me she needed to text AJ. She rolled over and grabbed her phone then sat next to me, making sure I could see her screen.

"When can you meet up again?" She asked him. I have never known Kaitlyn to be this direct. It was as if finally having a real alpha male cum inside her gave her a single-minded focus on having that feeling again. His response didn't take long.

"I'm free Friday. All weekend really. But u gotta come to me, I'll be in [city two hours from us] for a work thing." Incredible, I thought--the stones on this fucking guy. I could barely imagine. Kaitlyn shot a glance at me and we grinned at each other.

"Can't wait, I'll be there." She worked out details with AJ and told him she'd see him Friday. Then she kissed me goodnight.

The next night was Tuesday and we were again laying in bed tother when Kaitlyn made another abrupt announcement.

"I think I should have some new lingerie for AJ this weekend. What do you think?" She knew I would love this idea, and I told her as much. "We should probably order it tonight to make sure it gets here in time," she added. Before I knew it, we were both looking at my laptop. She picked out a pair of panties, and I picked out another, along with a matching bra and garter belt. She's told me in the past she feels really sexy wearing those with a dress, and I wanted her to feel sexy this weekend.

That Friday, Kaitlyn made the drive to meet up with AJ. We had agreed she could stay both Friday and Saturday night if it felt right, but she wasn't really certain what the extent of AJ's invitation was. She ended up staying both nights, and kept me in the loop the entire weekend, but not with any real details. She saved those for when she returned late Sunday morning.

"That was the craziest sexual experience I've ever had in my life," she told me. "From the moment the hotel door closed behind me, we were making out hard. He put his hands around my neck--he didn't squeeze at all but he put them around me neck and just said 'come', like I was a pet. It made me so wet." She got a ******* of water and we moved to the couch, where she kept telling me about it. "He walked me to the foot of his bed and said 'knees' and pointed at the ground. I got on my knees and opened my mouth for him. I really didn't expect him to talk to me that way and I really didn't expect that someone talking to me that way would make me want to please them so badly." AJ had her gagging herself on his cock in short order. "My pussy was aching so bad. I was a mess. I even asked him permission to touch myself, it was crazy."

"Did he let you?" I asked.

"Didn't need to," she grinned. "When I asked him, he leaned down and put his hands around my neck again and kissed me. Then I was on my feet, then he picked me up," she said with emphasis. "He straight up picked me up. He fucked me like a toy." She chucked and fanned herself when she told me that, it was adorable. The weekend was more of the same, from the sounds of it. I learned that my my assertive, even dominant Kaitlyn, is desperate to please AJ's cock. "By the end of the weekend I got him to tell me I was a good girl and it made me cum so hard I almost *******," she eventually confessed. I asked what she did to earn that praise and she explained that earlier that (Sunday) morning was getting out of the shower and getting dressed to get on the road. AJ told her to come back to bed and she said she wished she could, but was on a schedule.

"Then AJ asked me 'so wait, does your husband own that pussy?' When he asked me that it made me a little dizzy," she added shyly. "I turned around and stared at him and he did this Jedi mind trick *******! He told me 'you work for that pussy, and who owns that pussy?' I felt lightheaded and told him he owns my pussy. And again he just said 'and you work for that pussy.' Then he said 'Bring my pussy over here. You're not walking out of here with my pussy.' And I was on autopilot then. It was like he hypnotized me, dude," she added. "I got undressed right there as I walked over to the bed and I laid down on my stomach for him, just like he took me last weekend at the hotel." "He mounted me and told me he was proud of what a good girl I was for him, and I just started cumming in waves. I honestly don't remember it that well, but I remember moaning that he owned my pussy as he came inside me."

"Holy *******" was about all I could muster. Kaitlyn told me to follow her to the bedroom, and let me feel what a weekend with AJ had done to her pussy. There was no going back now.

I wish I could have given you all an update sooner, but the last two weeks have been a whirlwind. Before I start, since I've already shared so much with you all, I suppose I should stop calling referring to my lovely bride as "my wife" and start calling her by her name, Kaitlyn. Now for the real update:

Shortly after Kaitlyn fucked AJ back in September, she became really much more assertive than usual. If you read my original post it won't surprise you that Kaitlyn has always been the more dominant of the two of us in bed. We both really enjoy that dynamic. But after her encounter with AJ she has become what a bit more casually assertive--or even dominant--with me, even when we weren't having sex. That's unusual for her. It started a few days after she first fucked him. We were laying in bed after a long day. I ******* in underwear only. She usually wears underwear and one of my old tee shirts. She she was resting her head on my chest as I had my arm around her.

"I don't think that's going to be the last time I have sex with someone else," she observed abruptly yet casually. She wasn't asking me permission. She wasn't really telling me, either, just making an observation aloud. The indignity of it made my heart race and gave me an instant erection. I told her I liked the idea of that, and that I wanted her to keep having fun. Then she made another casual observation: "I don't think that's going to be the last time I have sex with AJ," she added.

"No, but I'm going to text him tonight and see if we can meet up again," she said. Then she added in a serious, pleading tone, "You want that for me, don't you?" When she asked me, she rubbed her hand over my underwear, pausing just a moment on my cock. My heart was pounding and I was just trying to keep my breathing normal at this point. She lifted her head up and looked at me as she put her hand in my underwear. "Don't you?" she asked again as she rubbed her fingers gently over my balls (which she knows I love).

Now, as you read this you could be forgiven for thinking "that's deeply fucked up and manipulative way for Kaitlyn to try to get my consent to her having sex with other men--with another man she just fucked at that! I thought the same thing in real time. I was humiliated. But at the same time, something about it aroused me more than I have ever felt. I think it was because, frankly, she was right: I did want that for her, and desperately so. And she knew that. Kaitlyn was proposing what I didn't have the nerve to, and I love her for that.

"I want that for you," I assured her. She smiled at me and kissed me as she stroked my cock. She played with me for a few minutes and then told me she needed to text AJ. She rolled over and grabbed her phone then sat next to me, making sure I could see her screen.

"When can you meet up again?" She asked him. I have never known Kaitlyn to be this direct. It was as if finally having a real alpha male cum inside her gave her a single-minded focus on having that feeling again. His response didn't take long.

"I'm free Friday. All weekend really. But u gotta come to me, I'll be in [city two hours from us] for a work thing." Incredible, I thought--the stones on this fucking guy. I could barely imagine. Kaitlyn shot a glance at me and we grinned at each other.

"Can't wait, I'll be there." She worked out details with AJ and told him she'd see him Friday. Then she kissed me goodnight.

The next night was Tuesday and we were again laying in bed tother when Kaitlyn made another abrupt announcement.

"I think I should have some new lingerie for AJ this weekend. What do you think?" She knew I would love this idea, and I told her as much. "We should probably order it tonight to make sure it gets here in time," she added. Before I knew it, we were both looking at my laptop. She picked out a pair of panties, and I picked out another, along with a matching bra and garter belt. She's told me in the past she feels really sexy wearing those with a dress, and I wanted her to feel sexy this weekend.

That Friday, Kaitlyn made the drive to meet up with AJ. We had agreed she could stay both Friday and Saturday night if it felt right, but she wasn't really certain what the extent of AJ's invitation was. She ended up staying both nights, and kept me in the loop the entire weekend, but not with any real details. She saved those for when she returned late Sunday morning.

"That was the craziest sexual experience I've ever had in my life," she told me. "From the moment the hotel door closed behind me, we were making out hard. He put his hands around my neck--he didn't squeeze at all but he put them around me neck and just said 'come', like I was a pet. It made me so wet." She got a ******* of water and we moved to the couch, where she kept telling me about it. "He walked me to the foot of his bed and said 'knees' and pointed at the ground. I got on my knees and opened my mouth for him. I really didn't expect him to talk to me that way and I really didn't expect that someone talking to me that way would make me want to please them so badly." AJ had her gagging herself on his cock in short order. "My pussy was aching so bad. I was a mess. I even asked him permission to touch myself, it was crazy."

"Didn't need to," she grinned. "When I asked him, he leaned down and put his hands around my neck again and kissed me. Then I was on my feet, then he picked me up," she said with emphasis. "He straight up picked me up. He fucked me like a toy." She chucked and fanned herself when she told me that, it was adorable. The weekend was more of the same, from the sounds of it. I learned that my my assertive, even dominant Kaitlyn, is desperate to please AJ's cock. "By the end of the weekend I got him to tell me I was a good girl and it made me cum so hard I almost *******," she eventually confessed. I asked what she did to earn that praise and she explained that earlier that (Sunday) morning was getting out of the shower and getting dressed to get on the road. AJ told her to come back to bed and she said she wished she could, but was on a schedule.

"Then AJ asked me 'so wait, does your husband own that pussy?' When he asked me that it made me a little dizzy," she added shyly. "I turned around and stared at him and he did this Jedi mind trick *******! He told me 'you work for that pussy, and who owns that pussy?' I felt lightheaded and told him he owns my pussy. And again he just said 'and you work for that pussy.' Then he said 'Bring my pussy over here. You're not walking out of here with my pussy.' And I was on autopilot then. It was like he hypnotized me, dude," she added. "I got undressed right there as I walked over to the bed and I laid down on my stomach for him, just like he took me last weekend at the hotel." "He mounted me and told me he was proud of what a good girl I was for him, and I just started cumming in waves. I honestly don't remember it that well, but I remember moaning that he owned my pussy as he came inside me."

"Holy *******" was about all I could muster. Kaitlyn told me to follow her to the bedroom, and let me feel what a weekend with AJ had done to her pussy. There was no going back now.
You're a first-rate fantasist and an accomplished storyteller. Just not so good at detailing events that actually happened 😂😂

I know how much guys here like to write stories about their fantasies and this is most likely one of them but in the off chance it’s real your cock must be throbbing 24/7. I know mine would.

Shortly after Kaitlyn fucked AJ back in September, she became really much more assertive than usual. If you read my original post it won't surprise you that Kaitlyn has always been the more dominant of the two of us in bed. We both really enjoy that dynamic. But after her encounter with AJ she has become what a bit more casually assertive--or even dominant--with me, even when we weren't having sex. That's unusual for her. It started a few days after she first fucked him. We were laying in bed after a long day. I ******* in underwear only. She usually wears underwear and one of my old tee shirts. She she was resting her head on my chest as I had my arm around her.

awesome.

Back