Teach racist hubby a lesson

My hubby is one of the most racist people I know. I need to teach him a lesson. Want the nastiest bbc man or men to use me up, maybe even in our bed, and make him see it. I'd be open to any, and all twisted ideas.
I’m very into this. I been in LS decade plus. I’m very into the race play and history. White are racist. White male patricahy. And white woman Nd black liberated at same time and have a common enemy. Black men are alphas. But we know what they are also about. I feel the rage and vengence in every thrust deep in my martied pussy. I tell him. And hiss how superior black men are. And we know the truth. And who the alohas are. White men deceived us. Keeping us apart. And each thrust his hate rubs offf and wwe share same as he does. I want to havae black mans victory in every way possible. From discussing with wives how black men are built to fuck. So the husbands hear. And how the see wives reasoned when a black stud walks in. To the ultimate. Owning a white mans sexy wife. Dominating her. As she dominated her cuckold husband. She makes him clean the black cum out of her oussy. For him to watch. And then he emascukates the white boy for her viewing pleasure. Or making the cuckokd kneel I Fri t of them. She feeds his bbc into the mouth. Saying get ur black master hard. So ur wife can get fucked. And now. Pegging her cuckold. With a strap on. Then she watched the black alpha emasculate the white man. Totally by fuckimg him. Prison *******. Making him his bitch. And the ultimate is the wife wanting to be impregnated by a black alpha. And feel his black baby grow inside her. And the cuckokd has no say. He must supportive and want his gorveits wife have his superior genes and accept white wimen know who the slohas are. They are so racist but only behind black men’s back. And the fear in his eyes when one walks in. Why not just get a huge black bull from the gym. Ur PT he pays for. And plan to have walk in in u getting fucked hard by a black stud in his bed. And I know coz I’ve done it. Watch hkm don’t dare try or say a thing. And what’s even hotter is the black man won’t even look back. He won’t stop for a second in GS t he fucks hardrr. Until u are screaming as u cum so hard. And look over ur bulls huge black ripped back. Look at him like a nasty bitch. As u tell the black man that he owns ur oussy. And tell him ur husbamd is a racist pig. And says black men should be in chains again. And trll himikdying csn feel him on ur cervix. And u want him to empty his potent blsvk bull semen directly into my fertile womb. Drenching her. Plant thst nlavk seed in u. Impregnate his wife in his bed. And teach the racist white msn racist black man’s victory.

Back