Teach racist hubby a lesson

My hubby is one of the most racist people I know. I need to teach him a lesson. Want the nastiest bbc man or men to use me up, maybe even in our bed, and make him see it. I'd be open to any, and all twisted ideas.
only if you want a bad divorce case on your end or first degree ******* ;)

They are just sellouts. I know other guys like this; they are conservative to either get white women, white friends, white buddies and to fit in. Essentially bitches
A few more in your bitch list here...

If you explore all the links you will eventually find Rodman, Shaq, and Iron Mike Tyson, feel free to call him a "bitch" too and we will see how you fair in 90 seconds or so after you pissed him off.

My hubby is one of the most racist people I know. I need to teach him a lesson. Want the nastiest bbc man or men to use me up, maybe even in our bed, and make him see it. I'd be open to any, and all twisted ideas.
My cuck used the "N", albeit accidentally. Our Bull was furious. Besides taking our cuck over his knee, BBC assigned hubby two Saturdays community service at our local shelter. Hubby got to scrub and clean up after the mostly black population for two 8 hour shifts. More interesting is when BBC hauled hubby over to the place, the director wanted to know why. She was told exactly why, was happy to accommodate and made sure appropriate tasks were assigned.

My cuck used the "N", albeit accidentally. Our Bull was furious. Besides taking our cuck over his knee, BBC assigned hubby two Saturdays community service at our local shelter. Hubby got to scrub and clean up after the mostly black population for two 8 hour shifts. More interesting is when BBC hauled hubby over to the place, the director wanted to know why. She was told exactly why, was happy to accommodate and made sure appropriate tasks were assigned.
🤣😂😂😂🤣😅😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣😅😂🤣😂😂😂😅😅😅😅😅🤣🤣😂🤣😂😅🤣😀😂😂🤣😅🤣😂😂🤣😅😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

When I wank, watching a pic showing a white woman having sex with her black lover, I come faster if I imagine her husband is racist, rich and undersized. And you ? Do you have the same fantasy ?

Reactions: wit
Find a Black bar, call him and tell your car broke down, you phone is dying and you going to wait for him at the bar.

When he walk in you will naked serving ever Black Man in the joint. Be sure to let all the men know he's a racist before he gets there's, then have them fuck him when he gets there and video tape it. Trust and believe he won't tell anybody.
So many great ideas! This is perfect! I would love to see this happen to these limp dick, gun carrying, neo Nazis cowards.

• Love
Reactions: wit
If this ends in divorce I’ll happily marry you and be your cuck

Love to enjoy giving you that opportunity and help. Would use that body and holes well.

Message me and let’s make plans to put it into play!

What would help is that you show that body of yours. Tits, azz, puzz, azz bent over with cheek spread. That a BBC will come to you and bust 3-4 nuts on you and in you.

Back