My New Purpose And Goal

BlkWarriorking

Male
Real Person
From
VA, US
As a 62 year old Dom with over 40 years experience in this lifestyle. I have pretty much seen and done it all. The biggest problem I see is there’s a lot of normally prim and proper women of all colors (both married and single) who want to release and explore the lifestyle but aren’t being taught how to do it safely, privately and discreetly so I will train you to do all three. I will teach you how to release you darkest and nastiest fantasies safely.

I will teach you how to get fucked at a restaurant with your man and his boss, then return to the table with a pussy full of cum or how to be used and passed round by hung Black men then return home with a smile. How to turn a boring board or staff meeting into a slutty adventure. Or my all time favorite how to be fucked and used like a nasty slut while surrounded by family and friends.

The first step is up to you.

As a 62 year old Dom with over 40 years experience in this lifestyle. I have pretty much seen and done it all. The biggest problem I see is there’s a lot of normally prim and proper women of all colors (both married and single) who want to release and explore the lifestyle but aren’t being taught how to do it safely, privately and discreetly so I will train you to do all three. I will teach you how to release you darkest and nastiest fantasies safely.

I will teach you how to get fucked at a restaurant with your man and his boss, then return to the table with a pussy full of cum or how to be used and passed round by hung Black men then return home with a smile. How to turn a boring board or staff meeting into a slutty adventure. Or my all time favorite how to be fucked and used like a nasty slut while surrounded by family and friends.

Would be interested in chatting with you.

Wow that is a very interesting post

Back