Finally cucked my caged hubby with a BBC

Where single moms and deadbeat dads are created
This bar is a party place for sure there is a lot of sexy young 20 something white woman and some older married white woman socializing and dancing with handsome black men ,the only difference with this bar and a any other dating club place is no drunken ignorant racist white guys allowed lol My wife is black only she took me in there once to humiliate me while she made out with her black boyfriend. That’s how I saw it . Sorry I didn’t want to upset you Sean

This bar is a party place for sure there is a lot of sexy young 20 something white woman and some older married white woman socializing and dancing with handsome black men ,the only difference with this bar and a any other dating club place is no drunken ignorant racist white guys allowed lol My wife is black only she took me in there once to humiliate me while she made out with her black boyfriend. That’s how I saw it . Sorry I didn’t want to upset you Sean

Attachments

• Tumblr_l_1326445107051.jpg
    Tumblr_l_1326445107051.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 13
I agree, that is very disrespectful, and quite uncalled for. For me that would be a deal breaker and maybe a call to my lawyer. If she can do that on the first meet then it could only get worse going forward.
Ditch the bitch

I wasn’t planning on it, but I finally got to fuck a big black cock while my hubby watched and it was so hot. I have mixed feelings because it’s so new to me and I’d never fucked anyone else before but it was so fun. I told the guy and my hubby that I was only open to oral and grinding on each other but we started making out and then after we got naked and I made my hubby get naked to show his cage and I couldn’t help but tell my bull to fuck me. he took me from the couch to the bedroom and we made my husband kneel on the side of the bed while I got fucked in doggie style and stared my cuck in the face. I spit on my hubby while I got fucked then made him lick me for a minute while I was getting fucked then made him watch while my bull came in my pussy. Made him do a little clean up but I kinda rushed the bull out because I wasn’t overly attracted to him and didn’t feel a super amazing connection. Overall it was hot, but definitely going to be pickier about who I hook up with moving forward and hopeful to find some hot BBC who i connect with better to fuck my married pussy and humiliate my bitch hubby with me more 🤤

loved the story. if you weren't planning on it, how did it happen?

Back