Teach racist hubby a lesson

I think a lot of white racists secretly know that they are inferior. White men have often said racist things to me, but I have never seen one openly say the same thing in the presence of a big black man. Of course, it is because they are scared of getting their asses kicked.

I agree with Lana, the sexual rights and freedoms of hot girls like us are very important. White men have tried to stifle them for centuries, but this is a new age of racial equality where women can make decisions about who to have sex with based on their own personal preference, not the white man's prejudice.

Women like you are at the forefront of a glorious sexual revolution.

Slowly but surely, women across America are becoming sexually liberated. They are throwing off the constraints of small-minded, pin-dicked white men and mating with men that actually deserve them and their bodies - Black men.

I am proud of the fact that I have encouraged and fostered such sexual freedom among my daughters and wife.

Racists must be confronted whenever possible. If I ever heard a white male saying that he'd vote Trump, I'd take his wife by the hand and lead her to a private room filled with beautiful naked black men, and let her have her pick. Then I'd have the racist hubby tied to a chair with a closed pin on his prick. If it budges at all I'd have him scream that he loves black cock too, and that she can have it as much as she wants. That's how you humiliate a racist Trump supporter and quash such notions in the bed.
Just wanted to let you know I voted for Trump. MAGA :)

Let's hear what you would have done to my wife (she voted for Trump too):
IMG-20170508-WA0004.jpg

Last edited:
:bounce:
bbc_266_1000.gif
I love that

I think a lot of white racists secretly know that they are inferior. White men have often said racist things to me, but I have never seen one openly say the same thing in the presence of a big black man. Of course, it is because they are scared of getting their asses kicked.

I agree with Lana, the sexual rights and freedoms of hot girls like us are very important. White men have tried to stifle them for centuries, but this is a new age of racial equality where women can make decisions about who to have sex with based on their own personal preference, not the white man's prejudice.
Why don’t you get verified, so we all know you are real so is your stories here?

Actually all kind of girls love big black dicks. I did get my wife’s Pussy for almost 7 months, she told me it belongs to her Black Bull not Indian useless husband.

Back