Teach racist hubby a lesson

i come from a very racist family, but my step sister went Black at a very early age. when we were growing up I was very cruel to her because she liked black guys. After a while, she had enough of it, and had two of her black boy friends give me a hard ass kicking. I wound up getting two more ass kickings until I finally got the message, and then I begged her to stop. From then on I did her chores at home, I did her homework for her, I ran errands for her and her friends, gave her all my money, and did anything else she told me to do. Any time I would get our of line, all she would have to do is threaten to tell her boyfriends, and I would become obedient to her again.

:bounce::bounce::bounce:

cindi_loo_030.jpg

If don't get worse first never get better, I bet you all time he see your ass , and how horny wife you are , he think a big thick black cock inside you , that's might be the reasons that he act like racists, because of you , what he truly want you is to see your ass get destroyed by bbc. Talk to him and you will find the tru
His hate for other races is bad...really bad.

Racist white men should be punished severally and routinely by every progressive government.
I look forward to the day that Justin Trudeau is not only a proud Feminist but a proud Interracial Cuckold who will sign into laws a special tax on white men, so that white women will have more financial options to explore their sexual pleasure. Because it's 2020!

I think if the hubby is a racist the wife screwing s black man might be embarrassing to him but he can divorce her and throw her butt out in the street. If his white ******* dates blacks he has to accept it or face losing his ******* more of a lesson learned.

then visit Lana in Jail for inciting hate crimes :bounce:

I'm sorry if you find it offensive, but white racists really do need to be taught a good lesson. Hot women should be able to choose any lover, boyfriend, baby daddy or life partner and not be restricted to white-only. I'm sure all girls agree that any kind of white supremicist philosophy should not go unopposed. And I personally believe that those seeking to enforce their warped beliefs on others should be punished.

I'm sorry if you find it offensive, but white racists really do need to be taught a good lesson. Hot women should be able to choose any lover, boyfriend, baby daddy or life partner and not be restricted to white-only. I'm sure all girls agree that any kind of white supremicist philosophy should not go unopposed. And I personally believe that those seeking to enforce their warped beliefs on others should be punished.

I strongly agree. I also feel that white women and Progressives must be more and more vocal about defending our sexual rights. This is why everything is connected. The right to have sex in public and do weed is very much tied in to fighting against prejudices.

Racists must be confronted whenever possible. If I ever heard a white male saying that he'd vote Trump, I'd take his wife by the hand and lead her to a private room filled with beautiful naked black men, and let her have her pick. Then I'd have the racist hubby tied to a chair with a closed pin on his prick. If it budges at all I'd have him scream that he loves black cock too, and that she can have it as much as she wants. That's how you humiliate a racist Trump supporter and quash such notions in the bed.

Back