No doubt mom's devotion to BBC is in her offspring too, just waiting to explode if she hasn't already indulged in college. Should be no trouble to entice with a little creative management. Situations like that are priceless and must be considered a responsibility. Imagine hubby completely in the dark until both wife and little princess birth strong Black babies.

Do you prefer to seed white wives by stealth, with hubby's knowledge or is he immaterial?
Well that's easy....he divorces the cheating whore and let both her and princess live with bull and he support both of them and the offspring! 🤣🤣🤣

So about two months back. A encounter with a older woman,that was looking for a bull for onlyfans content. After speaking with her and learning she was 45 Caucasian woman 4,11 about 120lbs…I am 5’9 158lbs nine inch endowed we ended up meeting at her apartment she was in fishnets and had two ponytails tied up. When we met she invited me in and I stripped. She took me into her bedroom and dropped to her knees and immediately started sucking my bbc.After making her gag on my bbc she told me her Pussy was so wet I took her and threw her on the bed and slide my nine inch bbc deep in her pussy for about 2hrs at the end I could feel how hard my cock was and my nuts felt so full but as I was cumming it literally felt like my cock was pumping semen none stop!!! This is the result…
its only successful when the baby pops out.
...at least my alyssa says so!
of course by this standard, alyssa has been quite successful.

Last edited:
Back